Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Worth or not?

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Worth or not? Empty Suggestion: Worth or not?

Post by Linda32 Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 pm

I found this Ash Ketchum cosplay costume on buychina. It is a perfect match to the hat I bought last week. It costs $46.13. Does it deserve the price? Should I buy?
Suggestion: Worth or not? T1VUzvXcRoXXbW6LU0_035241

Linda32

Suggestion: Worth or not? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Worth or not? Empty Re: Suggestion: Worth or not?

Post by Memieko Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:38 am

I've bought parts from China for a Megurine Luka costume. I made the clothing myself but the boots came in a very cheap material and weren't made wide even though I specified that I needed them to be really wide. But they were 80$ and I think even though this is probably going to be cheap material its probably worth it for the 40 dollars.

But. The pokeball in the hat looks like it was drawn on with a normal marker and the sweatshirt is made from a very thin material so the collar seems to keep folding over itself. There's even a line of string hanging out from the right arm(his/her right) but it definitely is worth it since making one yourself is very expensive and time consuming. Trust me... If you don't mind these little flaws or problems with it then get it.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Suggestion: Worth or not? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum