Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special

+3
Blazergamer
Tsurugi
Red_the_knight
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special - Page 3 Empty Re: My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special

Post by Red_the_knight Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

Here we go, Chapter 4. But I must warn you, the drama is a little high for all kids.

Chapter 4
The mighty rock snake pull up its rock snake tail, and then slams it towards Jack and Pikachu. Jack and Pikachu see the rock tail come in, and jump out of the way on time. They land on to the ground and stare at the huge Onix.
“Gee, rocky, take a chill pill.” Jack jokes. He brings out his toy sword with Pikachu next to him. The huge Onix stares at Jack and Pikachu. “Okay, don’t take a chill pill. I guess I’ll battle you with my Pikachu.”
Pikachu doesn’t stand a chance against Onix, but Jack was prepared to teach Pikachu a good move to fight against Onix. Electric types does not work on ground types, but water can. It does look easy to knock out an Onix; however, Jack and his Pokémon are a good sport to make this a fair fight.
“Pikachu, let’s keep our distance away from Onix and try and use Slam.” Said Jack.
“Pika?” Ask Pikachu, confused. While Jack and Pikachu are talking, they try and get close to Onix.
Jack explains. “I know the attack won’t work, but we should be able to hit Onix by its horn, not the body.” Onix pulls back. “Get ready.” Onix charges. Jack and Pikachu dodge to the left. Onix missed. Jack and Pikachu jump on to Onix’s head and hang tight. Onix shakes Jack and Pikachu. “W-whoa!”
“Pika!” Pikachu shrieks.
Onix roars trying to shake Jack and Pikachu off. Onix then finally gives up shaking.
“Okay! Slam with your tail!” Jack shouts. Pikachu attacks with its tail on to Onix’s horn. It has no effect on Onix.
Pikachu complains, “Pikachu!”
“Give me a break.” Jack replies, “We’re practicing for a good slice, aren’t we?” Onix starts to move around while Jack and Pikachu are on Onix’s head. It keeps shaking until deciding to go underground. “Oh boy! Jump!” Jack and Pikachu jump off when Onix burrowed underground. “I didn’t know an Onix could do that?”
“Pi, Pikachu!” Pikachu said, surprised.
Onix can come out and attack while underground. This could mean Pikachu is in danger for one big knockout attack.
“Pikachu, we need to be quick.” Jack alerts. “Keep moving!” Jack and Pikachu run for their lives away from the hole. They wait for Onix to come out. The ground shook underneath, and Jack shouts, “Dodge!” Jack and Pikachu roll forward and out come Onix out of the ground. “That was close.” It roars trying to catch Jack and Pikachu.
“Pika!” Pikachu shouts, avoiding Onix.
“Yikes!” Jack calls. “Onix can’t seem to learn, can he?” When Onix try to attack again, Jack and Pikachu jumped on to Onix’s head on more time, and Pikachu attacks with its tail. “That’s it! Slam Onix like a sword.”
One last blow, and Onix goes down.
“Alright!” Jack cheers.
“Pika!” Pikachu cheers.
Jack and Pikachu off of Onix and turn around. “I guess eight hits did the trick.” Onix wakes up surprising Jack and Pikachu. It gets up from the ground and stares at them. “We’re sorry, Onix.” Said Jack, apologizing. “We’re just trying to get out.” He pulls out a chocolate bar and offers. “You want some chocolate?”
Onix takes the chocolate bar out of Jack’s hand, hurls it up and catches it by a big bite. It slitters out even know it’s a huge rock snake.
“Okay! Goodbye!” Jack calls, waving goodbye.
“Pikachu!” Pikachu calls.
“Don’t be a stranger!” Jack looks at Pikachu and said, “Let’s go home. I’m hungry.”
Jack and Pikachu leave the cavern.

They come outside of the mountain and on to the grasslands. They look around seeing the sun setting west. Jack and Pikachu realize it will be dinnertime, but Jack and Pikachu do not know where Red run off to since the coming of Team Rocket’s reign came in. The only clue they had was close to Pallet Forest and then at Cerulean Cove.
Jack thinks and said, “Okay, just got our training good.” He looks at Pikachu. “The reason why is because the rocks on my wrist and ankle are heavy. So I need to keep swinging my toy sword around to make my arms better.” Jack checks, “Almost there.”
Jack and Pikachu walk to the left and head back to the gates. They pass through the gate. But then, the moment Jack and Pikachu come close to the exit, someone bumps into Jack, and Jack fell back.
“Ow!” Jack calls. He gets up and calls, “What’s the big idea?”

“Excuse me.” Said a girl’s voice. “But you bumped into me.”
“Why you!” Jack complains. The girl has two sided hair and red iris eyes. She is also wearing a blue shirt, black shorts, and a white skirt. And next to her looks almost like a wolf but with black fur, fangs, wolf paws, and a long wolf tail.
“Why don’t you watch where you’re going?” She asks. She sees Jack surprised. “Huh? Hey, you look familiar.”
Jack asks, “Me?”
“Pika?” Ask Pikachu.
The girl gets up and asks, “Are you Red? No. That’s not how mom described.”
Jack replies, “No. Red is my father. I’m his son.”
She answers, “Ah! Then you’re Red Jr.” Jack and Pikachu drop to the ground surprised. She and her wolf like Pokémon look at Jack and Pikachu, surprised. She asks, “Was it something I said?”
Jack jumps up and complains, “It’s not Red Jr.! I’m Jack!”
“Okay, Jack. I’m Scarlet.” She said. “I’m the daughter of Ruby and Sapphire.”
“Ahem.” Said Jack, stopping. “My name is Jack. Jack Ketchum.”
Scarlet introduces her wolf Pokémon, “This is my partner, Mightyena. Her name is Nana. She came from my father.” It barks.
Jack introduces to his partner, “Nice. This is my partner, Pikachu.”
“Pikachu.” Said Pikachu.
“We’re just heading back.” Said Jack.
Scarlet said, “Okay, but just remember to watch where you’re going, Red Jr.”
Jack shouts, “Hey! It’s not Red Jr. It’s not Son of Red. It’s Jack!” And then Jack and Pikachu left back to Pallet Town.
“If you have the chance, come by to the Hoenn Region for a battle.” Scarlet calls. “What an odd kid. He almost reminds me of my dad.”

Jack and Pikachu finally come back to Pallet Town. They head on home to go see Jack’s mom and little sister. The town is almost preparing for the party to be at Professor Oak’s lab. Jack is curious if his dad returned back from the mountain.
They come back to the house, but see only a small girl with long yellow hair, wearing a nice dress, and brown shoes waiting for Jack and Pikachu.
She sees Jack and Pikachu and then calls, “Jack! Pikachu!”
Jack said, “Hey, Sofia. Did dad return?”
Sofia replies, “Yes. He and mom are talking. And it’s almost dinner time.”
“Pika.” Said Pikachu, looking at Jack.
Jack looks at Pikachu and said, “Oh right. Mom is making spaghetti.” Jack and Pikachu look at Sofia. “I hope it’s not another argument. The last time Mom and Dad had an anniversary problem, she sent her entire Pokémon after dad, and Dad beg for forgiveness. And then the second argument, mom doesn’t like it how dad left.”
“Pika, Pi.” Said Pikachu.
“Well, this one is different.” Said Sofia. “It seems mom doesn’t want you to go to the Pokémon Association.”
“What?” Ask Jack, surprised.
“Pika?” Ask Pikachu, surprised.
Sofia explains, “She’s worried you might get hurt. Plus, she doesn’t want us to leave and go do anything dangerous outside in the real world.”
Jack is stunned, “You’re kidding?”
“No.” Sofia continues. “Even if you keep going out fighting Team Rocket, she’ll ground you.”
“WHAT?” Ask Jack, shocked. Sofia is surprised. “But I’m a Pokémon Knight! She can’t do this! I’m going to that Pokémon Association and become a Pokémon Knight!”
Sofia said, “Um, Jack, she’ll keep giving you more chores without dessert.”
Jack froze. He turns away and thinks embarrassed, “So, uh, when’s dinner?”
A voice calls, “Kids, time to eat.”
Jack cheers, “Alright! Dinner time!”
“Pika!” Pikachu cheers. Jack, Pikachu, and Sofia go inside and join their mom and dad for family dinnertime. Inside the house, they head to the dinner room and take their seats. Two other yellow mice with brown stripes, black pointy ears, and a lightning bolt shape tails are eating some Pokémon food.
“So, Jack,” said the father, Red, “I’ve heard you went all around the region to deliver letters. Is this true?”
Jack replies, “Oh yeah.” His face is stuffed with spaghetti. “I went to deliver the letters to all the gym leaders.”
“Jack, don’t talk with your mouth full.” Said Yellow. Jack gulps it down.
“Dad.” Sofia asks, “How are you doing?”
“I’m doing great.” Said Red. “How are you doing at school?”
Sofia replies, “I’m doing okay. I got an A on my grade.”
Red turns at Jack and asks, “Jack?” Jack froze. “Are you finishing your homework or are you getting an F?”
Jack tries to reply his answer and said, “Well…I’m getting some Bs and Cs.”
Yellow explains, “Honey, your son is failing again.”
Red looks at his wife, and then at his son. “Jack, is this true?”
Jack gulps, and answers in guilt, “Uh…yes.”
Red sighs upset and said, “Jack, you need to pass. If you don’t, you’ll never become a good trainer.”
“Sorry, dad.” Said Jack. “You’ve been gone for so long.”
“No, Jack. This is important.” Red lectures, “If you can’t pass school, you’ll never get into the Pokémon Association.”
Jack is shocked in fear, and calls, “Yes sir.” He asks, “By all means, what was going on?”
Red said, “Well, Jack, you see…” He would answer, but Red is too afraid since Yellow is next to him. And second, Red and Yellow discuss of Jack’s idea of joining the Pokémon Association is no easy. “…Never mind.”
“Uh, Daddy.” Said Sofia. “Are you coming home?”
“I am.” Red replies. “It’s been a while since I was away. I don’t get to see why not spend time with my kids.”
This time, Jack needs to know. “Say, I heard about the Pokémon Association.”
“Oh yes.” Said Red, “But when you’re older.”
“Ah, come on, dad.” Said Jack, begging. “Please.”
“I’m sorry, Jack, but you’re too young for this.” Said Red, making excuses. “But I’ll tell you anyway.” This caught Jack’s attention. “The Pokémon Association is a top organization for all Gym Leaders to fight against Team Rocket. They even asked us Poké Dex Holders our job to help out too. But I’m afraid they’re not looking for recruiters since the battle; therefore, you’re ganna have to wait until you’re ready.”
“Good.” Jack agrees. “Then I would like to join.”
Yellow looks at Jack and disagrees, “Unacceptable.”
Jack is surprised. He asks, “Why not?”
“Young man.” Yellow calls, “You can’t go.”
“But I want to. I want to fight Team Rocket.”
“Jack, you’re too young to battle Team Rocket.”
“I’m not your little son anymore, mom. I’ve grown up.”
Jack and his mom argue. “I won’t have this conversation, Jack De Grove Ketchum!”
Jack stands up and shouts, “Then I’m doing it right now!”
“Jack! You’re not joining and that is final!”
Suddenly, the phone rings. The whole family caught the phone’s attention. Red got up from his seat and walk to the phone. Next, he picks up the phone and answers.
“Hello?” Ask Red.
The family is curious to who Red is talking to.
“Misty?” Ask Red, surprised. “What is it?” Yellow is a little annoyed to Misty calling, but it doesn’t look like a phone call to a date, it’s a phone call to an emergency. Red asks, “What? Team Rocket is found at the Cerulean Cave? I’m there.” Red hangs up. “I have to go.”
“What?” Ask Jack and Sofia, surprised.
“But honey, you got home.” Said Yellow, worried.
“I’m sorry.” Said Red, “They need me.” Yellow doesn’t want Red to leave again, even from work. Red takes his yellow mouse partner with him. Next, Red walks pass his wife, opens the door, and closes behind him.
Sofia asks, “Mommy, are you okay?” She hugs her mom.
“No.” Yellow replies. “I’m worried.”
Jack can’t stand seeing him mom emotionally in pain again, and his little sister scared. He takes a stand, puts his food down and said, “I’m going after him.”
Yellow snaps out of it, and heard Jack’s words. She turns and calls, “No. Jack. You’re not going!”
Jack walks to the door along with his Pikachu on his right shoulder. “I need to.”
“Jack De Grove Ketchum!” Yellow denies, “You are staying in this house and finish your dinner!”
Jack looks at his mom and smiles, “…I’ll be fine.” He opens the door quickly, and hurries outside. Yellow and Sofia are surprised.
“Jack!” Yellow and Sofia calls.
“Pika?” Ask the mother Pikachu, surprised.
Jack pulls out a card and shouts, “Pidgeot! I summon you!” He throws it into the air. The Poké ball comes out of Jack’s belt, and opens up in smoke. A big bird with white fur, very long hair, and talons appears.
“Pidgo!” It calls. The big bird Pokémon flies down and gives Jack and Pikachu a lift.
Yellow, her Pikachu, and Sofia chased after Jack and Pikachu, but they were too late. “Jack De Grove Ketchum!” Yellow hollers. And then she said, worried, “Not again. Not now.”
“Mommy?” Ask Sofia, worried.
Jack, Pikachu, and Pidgeot follow a living-flying fossil Pokémon Red and his Pokémon are on. Jack is worried that instead of Red getting hurt, Team Rocket will strike again conquering the region just like before.
“Stay on their tail, Pidgeot.” Jack advices. “We can’t lose them.”
As Red continues flying, he tells the living fossil to fly down. Jack and Pikachu are surprised. They look down and see Red’s Pokémon landing on the floor. Down below are all the gym leaders including Green.
“What’s going on?” Ask Jack.
“I got your call.” Said Red. “What’s going on at Cerulean Cave?”
Brock explains, “Team Rocket have been spotted there since they attacked at the cove.”
“They’re planning something.” Said Misty. “But we can’t see what.”
Jack said, “I’m guessing Team Rocket are stealing Pokémon again, bigger ones.” He pats his big bird, “Pidgeot, let’s go to Cerulean City, and then we’ll make our way to the Cerulean Cave.” Pidgeot flies off carrying Jack and Pikachu to Cerulean City.

It is almost nightfall. Pidgeot lands on the pier. Jack and Pikachu get off. Jack returns Pidgeot back into its Poké ball, and the ball warps the big bird back into the Poké ball. Jack puts the ball. They hurry to the bridge and make their way to the Cerulean Cave.
“We can make it ahead.” Said Jack. “Just need to be unseen.” When Jack and Pikachu arrive to the bridge, they stop and see the gym leaders and Jack’s father heading to the Cerulean Cove. “Crud. I can’t let dad see us.”
If Jack and Pikachu get caught, they will be grounded for more than week. They look around to try and find a spot to sneak pass the gym leaders. Jack and Pikachu see a hole and crawl through.
They pop out on the other side; irony, they come out outside of the city and on to the river.
“Oops!” Jack said, slipping into the water. This gives Jack and Pikachu a good idea, and swim to the bridge. They get underneath, and eaves drop on the gym leaders and Red.
Red asks, “Any leaders?”
“Just one.” Blaine replies. “But you’re not ganna believe this.”
“Giovanni retired way back to see his son, and Pryce was back to being the Mahogany Gym Leader. Who else would come back?”
“Actually, Red, the man, Giovanni, did come back.” Blaine answers. Red and Jack can’t believe their ears. “The odd thing is that Giovanni said the same thing way back when you were ten years old. It’s a surprise Giovanni is back in his black suit. You’ll need to have your Pokémon ready.”
“I’m sure Saur, Pika, and Poli will help out.” Said Red.
“You sure you won’t need Gyarados?” Ask Misty.
“Or Golem?” Ask Brock.
“I’ll be fine.” Red replies. “I fought Giovanni twice. I can beat him one more time. He might use the same Pokémon as before, especially his trump card Nidoking.”
“How is your wife and kids doing?” Ask Misty.
“They’re doing great.” Red replies. “Yellow, Sofia, and Jack were happy to see me, but me and Yellow discussed about Team Rocket coming back. Plus, the Pokémon Association made her upset.”
Brock answers, “Because she doesn’t want Jack to join in, right? And John Oak was the only one that participated.” Jack became jealous of his rival. Letting John in but not Jack?”
“But what if your son did join in?” Ask Blaine. “Surely, Team Rocket are returning and we need all the help we can get.”
Red replies, “Sorry to say, but Yellow can’t accept Jack entering the Pokémon Association. She’ll be hurt and concerned of Jack and Sofia. I even tried but she said ‘no’.”
“My.” Said Misty. “Yellow is serious.”
“She’s really a good mother to Jack and Sofia, and doing the best for her kids.” Red explains. “But I’m not here to discuss about the Pokémon Association. I’m here to find Team Rocket and get answers.”
“Right. We’re almost to the end.” Said Blaine. “We’ll be behind you as possible.”
Jack and Pikachu dive into the water, and swim their way across the flowing river and straight to the Cerulean Cave. They beat Red and the gym leaders to the cave. Jack and Pikachu then climb up to the ledge and hurry inside the Cerulean Cave.
“Yes.” Said Jack. “Made it before my dad got here. Let’s go.”

Inside the Cerulean Cave, there are dark blue brimstone walls all over the place. The room is huge Jack and Pikachu are curious to where Team Rocket is. They walk forward to try and see if Team Rocket will show up or if the leader Giovanni will come.
“Huh?” Ask Jack, curious. “Where’s Team Rocket?”
“Pika?” Ask Pikachu, confused.
“They would have shown up by now.” Said Jack. They look around until in the middle of the room is a book opened. “What? A book?” Jack picks up the book and looks at it. “Whoa. What kind of book is it?” He checks the book and sees a younger kid version of his dad. “Huh? Dad? And his Pikachu?”
“Pika?” Ask Pikachu, surprised. “Pikachu!”
“You’re right.” Jack agrees. “That is Pika. But what’s a book doing here?”
A mysterious figure standing in front of Jack and Pikachu stares down at them. The figure wears a heavy black suit, black pants, almost bolt, an evil glare, and a rose on to his tux. “Do you like the book, Red?” Jack and Pikachu caught the figure’s attention by surprised. “You seem different, Red. Did you get a new haircut?”
“G-G-G-Giovanni!” Jack shouts, surprised. He and Pikachu jump back.
“It took you this long to remember, Red.” Said Giovanni. “It’s too bad your Pokémon are not trained even from our battle.” He releases his arm out, “Now, give me the book.”
Jack puts the book away and calls, “Like heck I will. Finders keepers losers weepers!”
“You’re not going to give me the book?” Ask Giovanni. “Your enthusiasm won’t save you. However, I’ll give you one more order to hand over the book, or you could perhaps join Team Rocket.” Jack pulls out his toy sword, catching Giovanni a little surprised. “What? A toy sword? You are not who I think you are. Who are you, boy?”
Jack introduces himself by pointing his toy sword at Giovanni. “My name is Jack De Grove Ketchum! They call me the Son of Red!”
“Pikachu!” Pikachu calls.
Giovanni remains speechless, and then chuckles. Giovanni lets out a big laugh inside the cave. He smirks. “A mere child said he’s the Son of Red. You are Red’s only flesh in blood? You don’t look much like him with your brown hair and green eyes. I’m even surprised Red has a son.”
Jack answers, “Of course he does! And what are you doing here, Giovanni? Are you retried?”
Giovanni laughs. “Retired? I’ve just begun! You think I was going to retire? You really are Red Jr.”
“Hey! It’s Jack!” Jack complains.
“Well then, Jack.” Said Giovanni. “You’ll make a fine opponent instead of your father.” He snaps his finger and brings out his Pokémon out of the shadows. “If you can defeat my Pokémon, then you can leave no worries with the book in your arms. But, if you lose, you will pledge your allegiance to Team Rocket.”

Now that's what I call a cliff hanger.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special - Page 3 Empty Re: My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special

Post by TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 pm

OMG THANK YOU FOR PUTTING MY CHARACTER IN! I'M SO HAPPY ^_^
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow

My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm glad you liked it. But just to remind you, she only appeared once. There won't be much out of Scarlet until Jack and John head to the Hoenn Region for a visit. Does Scarlet have a brother, sister, or just an only child?
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 pm

She has a younger brother named Kyle. Who -similar to his sister- acts just like his dad but has Deep blue eyes. he's about 6.
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 pm

I have to say, over 600 views? My fanfic is popular. With some good comments about my fanfic, reviews, and likes, then this fanfic will become a video game in the future or an actual later/someday/if possible made up manga book.

For now, I haven't worked on episode 5, yet. I auditioned for Lt. Surge, but I won't do Koga since it's too hard to get a Samurai accent. I'm sure someone else will.

Anyway. Episode 5 will feature a battle between Jack and Giovanni. How many people on this forum can type down "Epic Battle!" ?
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Can you edit your posts so that the first page has all Chapters and every time you add a new section just link to the first page? I would find that easier to browse the comments and read the story.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team My Fanfiction Idea Based on Pokemon Adventures/Special - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:01 pm

I believe I can do that. Just don't know what if it'll reach the max of the pages or it's highest point of the page.

And it's done (sort of). I shall be working on Episode 5 soon. Please, don't leave me hanging. I want some reviews, some comments. And what you like about the page and other pages. It makes me feel alive Very Happy

And again, not auditioning.

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All set)
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Here we go, the final prologue.

Chapter 5
Jack pulls out his card and calls, “Venusaur! I summon you!” The ball from Jack’s belt opens up, and brings out the big frog Pokémon with a big flower on its back.
“Venusaur!” It roars.
“A Venusaur?” Ask Giovanni. “Oh, I see where this is going.”
Jack pulls out his toy sword, and puts the card into the slot. “Come and get some Giovanni.” He and Venusaur charges at Giovanni, “You don’t stand a chance.” Giovanni snaps his fingers. A big Pokémon appears from the shadows. It looks like a big clam Pokémon with a horn coming out. That Pokémon uses a powerful ice beam attack. Jack and Venusaur are caught on ice.
Giovanni laughs, “Foolish boy. I knew Red had Venusaur out, so I chose Cloyster. Such a reckless trainer you are.” He releases his arms, “I guess you’re not cut out to be a trainer, but to be a Rocket Grunt instead.”
The ice shakes, and both Jack and Venusaur broke free. “Guess again!”
Giovanni saw Jack and Venusaur come out and asks, “You got out? I froze you.”
Jack thinks, “I should had know Giovanni was using Cloyster. That Pokémon knows Ice Beam.”
“Ice Beam!” Giovanni shouts.
“Cloyster!” The Pokémon calls. The bivalve Pokémon fires another cyan ice beam at Venusaur.
Jack calls, “Venusaur, return!” The ball files out, and warps Venusaur back into its Poké ball. Next, Jack swaps another trading card. “I’ll have Pikachu fight instead!”
“Pika!” Pikachu shouts.
“Dodge!” Jack shouts. Jack and Pikachu jump out of the way just in time.
Giovanni comments, “Lucky break. But not lucky enough!” He snaps his second finger. “Earthquake.”
Jack and Pikachu hear a mighty roar from behind, and Jack swaps again, “Pikachu! Get on my back!” He switches cards and shouts, “Pidgeot!” The big bird Pokémon appears and carries Jack and Pikachu to the air. A big Pokémon appears shaking the ground. It has a metal drill horn shape, looks like a rhino, and stands on both feet. “Yikes! Rhydon!” Jack shrieks.
“Oh, you know my Pokémon?” Ask Giovanni. “Too bad it won’t save you.” He snaps his finger again. “I’ll crush you! Stomp!” Rhydon jumps high chasing Jack, Pidgeot, and Pikachu. Jack is surprised.
Jack thinks, “Okay, enough games. Time to fight back.” He announces, “Pidgeot! Sand-Attack!” Pidgeot dives down, and slaps the ground sending dirt to Rhydon. Rhydon is hit by sand, and couldn’t see.
“Huh?” Ask Giovanni, surprised.
“Okay! Return!” Jack calls. Pidgeot warps back into the Poké ball. He pulls out another card.
“Venusaur don’t do you much good. I’ll keep switching even if you try.” Said Giovanni. Jack pulls out a bow and arrow. “What’s that?”
Jack shouts, “Demon Sleep Bomb!” He fires an arrow shaped that has a tip shaped like a Poké ball. Venusaur comes out releases blue powder all over the arena. Cloyster can smell powder and falls asleep.
“Hah!” Giovanni shouts, surprised. “Venusaur knows Sleep Powder?”
Jack shouts, “Leech Seed!” Venusaur spits out a seed out from the flower, and fires at Venusaur. Something intervenes Venusaur’s plan by knocking Venusaur out of the way. Instead, it flies and hits nothing. “What?”
“Don’t think you can get away that easy, Red Jr.” Said Giovanni. “I have one Pokémon left.” A big rolling boulder like Pokémon came out of nowhere sending Venusaur back. Venusaur is trying to stay strong, but it’s about to drop soon.
“Golem.” Said Jack, surprised. “He swapped quickly. But how?”
A voice shouts, “Jack!” Jack and Pikachu know that voice. They turn around and see an adult figure with the gym leaders.
“Dad!” Jack shouts.
“Pika!” Pikachu shouts.
Giovanni sees Jack’s father. “Huh? Red?” He smirks, “So, you are grown up.”
“Giovanni.” Said Red, furious. “I should have known.”
“So it is Giovanni.” Said Blaine, worried. “I knew this day would come.”
Red pulls out his Poké ball and calls, “Hold on, son!” But instead bumps into some kind of invisible wall. “Ugh! What?”
“An invisible barrier.” Said Brock, surprised. “Your son is battling against Giovanni. We can’t get through!”
Jack shouts, “I’m okay, dad!”
“No you’re not!” Red denies. “Giovanni is too strong to your level! You need to switch with me, now!”
“It’s too late, Red.” Said Giovanni. “Your son is doomed to have a 3-on-3 battle. The wager is on.”
Red struggles. “Dang. I can’t help my son.” He looks at Brock, “Wait, Brock, do you have Jack’s sword?”
Brock remembers and pulls it out, “Yeah. I made it. Why?”
Red reaches his hand to the sword while Jack battles Giovanni. “This is why.” Red pulls out the sword and calls, “Son! Here!” He tosses the sword into the air in the middle of the battle. Jack sees the sword coming down and stays on the ground.
“What?” Ask Giovanni, confused. “What kind of toy sword is that?”
Jack shouts, “Venusaur! Leech Seed!” Venusaur lets out another seed. The big flower spits out a seed, and then it hits Golem. Golem is losing a lot of energy. Jack reaches to his sword, “Got it!” He pulls the card out of the toy sword, and then fits the card to his new sword. “Watch out, Giovanni! I am the Pokémon Knight!”
“So you got a new toy?” Ask Giovanni, mocking Jack. “You’re still no match again me.” He snaps his finger and calls, “Ice Beam!”
Jack shouts, “Venusaur! Solarbeam!”
“Stupid boy!” Giovanni calls. “Solarbeam won’t save you!” Ice Beam hits Venusaur, but Venusaur doesn’t faint. Giovanni is surprised Venusaur is still surprised. “It lives?”
“Remember, Giovanni.” Jack explains, “Venusaur has leeched Golem for too long, and you didn’t even swap back into its Poké ball. You kept it out for too long. That is not the Pokémon Trainer way.”
Red agrees, “He’s right.” The gym leaders look at Red.
“How do you know?” Ask Misty.
Red explains, “When I fought against Giovanni, he had his Poké balls on the ground, and they come out on their own one-by-one by his commands. But Giovanni didn’t bother to put them back into the Poké ball, I did. And since Giovanni’s Golem was too long out of its Poké ball, Venusaur continues recovering. That would had mean Venusaur has a chance to fight back by one blast.”
Jack continues, “That’s not all. My Venusaur and dad’s Venusaur are special Pokémon, kind of like a Special attack type that relies on well, Special. Since Ice Beam is a special move, and Venusaur is well trained on Special, Venusaur remains strong for almost a long time. And now…” Jack shouts, “Venusaur! Blast them with Solarbeam!”
“Venusaur!” Venusaur blasts a powerful yellow beam out of its big flower. The big yellow beam hits Cloyster, causing one big knock out. Not only Cloyster was out, but also Golem faints for staying out for too long. Rhydon and Giovanni struggle in fear.
“This can’t be!” Giovanni shouts. “I had the perfect match.”
“But you’re an also unfair fighter.” Jack shouts. “You should be a shame of yourself, letting your Pokémon out for too long.” He shouts, “Venusaur! One more time!”
“I won’t let you!” Giovanni shouts. “Rhydon! End them now! Fissure!”
Red shouts, surprised, “Jack! Watch out! That’s fissure!”
Jack and Venusaur hold their round. Rhydon stomps the ground, causing a huge crack towards Jack and Venusaur. But somehow Fissure missed. It cracks beside Jack and Venusaur. Giovanni shouts, “What?” It may crack open the ground, but it wasn’t even close to hitting Venusaur.
Jack shouts, “Last move! Solarbeam!”
Venusaur shouts, “Venusaur!” Venusaur blasts one more yellow light towards Rhydon, and Rhydon is blasted straight to wall. Rhydon faints.
Giovanni is shocked he lost. “I…lost…by…a mere boy?” He looks down in defeat. “So, I am going in retirement.”
Jack sees Rhydon and Giovanni, and cheers with a pose, “Yeah! Never mess with the best!”
“Pi! Pikachu!” Pikachu cheers.
“Venu! Venusaur!” Venusaur cheers.
Giovanni spoke, “Don’t think this is over.” Jack and his Pokémon stare at Giovanni, surprised. Red and the gym leaders look at Giovanni. Giovanni speaks in a horrify tone, “This future will be ripped apart.” Giovanni flies up like a rag doll.
“Wha!” Jack shouts, surprised.
“Pika!” Pikachu shrieks, surprised.
“Venu?” Ask Venusaur, surprised.
“What’s going on?” Ask Red, surprised.
Giovanni continues speaking, “Soon, this world will disappear along with the other worlds. You are all useless as adults, but not your child side. I will conquer the world, and make this new world mine. You wait and see Red and Jack Ketchum.”
Giovanni drops to the ground and melts its body into black ink. Giovanni is no more.
“What the?” Ask Jack, surprised. “Was he?”
Red pulls Jack and calls, “Stay back, Jack!” Jack froze.
Blaine investigates the ink from Giovanni’s remains. He checks with his information scanner and then finds out about the ink body. “Strange. How Strange.”
“What is it?” Ask Misty.
“Its just ink.” Blaine replies.
“Ink?” Ask Brock. “But Giovanni melted into ink.” He looks at Giovanni’s other Pokémon. “Whoa! They’re all inks too?”
“Yes.” Blaine replies. “But this ink is too old to be brand new. I guess Giovanni is nothing but a fake after all. My only question is how come it used the same trick as the old Giovanni from before?”
Red replies, “I don’t know. Giovanni did that way back, so why did this imposter use the same trick as before?” He looks at his son and asks, “Jack, tell me.” Jack looks at his father, “Did you follow me here? I want the truth.”
Jack replies in guilt, “Yes. I did.”
“Why?” Ask Red, demanding. “You could have gotten yourself hurt! What would your mother say?”
“I had no choice!” Jack shouts. He answers, “I was more worried of you getting hurt. And…you’ve been leaving us for some time.” Jack turns his head away. “I don’t us to be apart anymore, dad. I want to be with you. And…” He calls, “I want to join the Pokémon Association!”
“Red, maybe you should reconsider this idea.” Blaine said. “Sure he was able to help out, but it won’t hurt for your son to join us.”
“Blaine.” Red said, “Jack is a little young to join in.”
“Come on.” Said Brock. “Sure, he’s in big trouble, but he’s your son and he helped out solve our problems from Team Rocket.”
Red said, “Try telling that to my wife.”
“I’m sure we’ll to talk to her.” Said Misty. “Red, how long had you been gone to do training for some time?”
Red thinks over it. He said to Jack, “Jack, the first thing you’ll be doing is head to bed. We’ll talk about your punishment later.”
Jack feels very guilty and said, “I’m sorry.”
Red then puts his hand on his son’s head, “But you did a brave thing for helping out. I’m proud of you, son. Just tell us before you do anything reckless, okay?”
Jack agrees with a small smile. “Okay.”
“Let’s go home, and finish that spaghetti.” Said Red.
Jack agrees with a cheer, “Okay!” He was about to put his sword away, but then the blade falls off the hilt. Everyone sees the blade fall to the ground. Jack froze in shock and screams, “WAAAAAAAGH! My sword! I broke my sword!”
Brock rubs his hair and said, “Whoops. Sorry, Jack. I never knew you were going to use it. I guess I didn’t make it correctly.”
Jack complains, “But Brock! My sword! You can make another one? You can fix it? Right?”
“Sorry, Jack. I’m a gym leader, not a black smith.” Brock apologizes.
Jack picks up the blade and cries, “No! My sword! Now I’m stuck with the toy sword forever!”
Misty asks Red, “Did this happen before?”
Red replies, “Well, when he was young, he cries about broken toys all the time.” He whispers, “He doesn’t know he keeps breaking them all the time.” Red takes Jack, Pikachu, and Venusaur, “Okay, Jack, let’s go home.”
Red takes Jack and Pikachu home, and Jack had Venusaur back into its Poké ball. Red’s big fossil Pokémon, Aerodactyl, carried Red, Jack, and Pikachu back home to Pallet Town. As for the gym leaders, Blaine continues researching the ink from Giovanni’s remains. Misty and Brock inform the Pokémon director about the Team Rocket havoc.

At home, Jack is back to his room along with Pikachu. Jack sleeps under the covers with Pikachu on top. Jack is more thinking about the book he found at the mission, but guilty for disobeying his mother and father. Since dinner was almost ruined, it is almost time for the day for the anniversary, and they’re trying to make sure Jack stays out of trouble.
But there is more trouble outside than inside. A mysterious light approaches to Jack’s window. It passes through the window, and flies on top of Jack. It speaks, “Jack. Jack.” Jack didn’t wake up. “Hey! Wake up!”
Jack woke up in a sleepy mood. He looks around and said, “I must be hearing things.” Jack goes back to sleep.
And then voice shouts, “Jack De Grove Ketchum!” Jack wakes up and shrieks. “Wake up!”
Jack woke up in a split second, and knocks Pikachu off the bed to the ground. “CHAA!” Pikachu shrieks.
“Who? What?” Ask Jack, looking around the room. “Who’s there?”
“Pikachu.” Said Pikachu, getting back on the bed. Pikachu is upset.
The voice spoke, “Finally. You’re awake.” Jack and Pikachu heard a voice that’s not inside the room or outside the room. “I’ve been trying to reach you, but you wouldn’t wake up.”
Jack taps his head trying to get the voice out. “Who are you?”
“You’ll find out later.” Said the voice. “But for now, I need you to do something. Look at the book you got.”
“What book?” Ask Jack.
“The book you picked up from the Cerulean Cave.”
Jack asks, surprised and softly, “Wait, how’d you know?”
“Look in the book, Jack.”
Jack gets out bed, and walks to the bookshelf. Next, he pulls the first book out. He checks the book through all the pages. The images from the pages are black, white, and gray. The book is okay. “The book is okay. Nothing’s wrong.” Jack closes the book and puts it back in.
The voice spoke, “Check the final book.”
Jack pulls the third book, annoyed, but then becomes surprised. “What?” The book has no pictures, only blanks. “But the book…”
“Correct. The book has been a blank after you read all three volumes.” The voice explains. “You see, I’ve been observing you from the…”
Jack shouts, “Yipe!” He throws the book to the ground in a panic. “Were you watching me?”
“Hey! Watch the book! I wasn’t going to say ‘I observe you from the book’. I was going to say, ‘I observed you from far away’. I need your help.”
“My help?” Ask Jack. He looks at the door. Jack is concerned if his parents heard him. “But my parents. Won’t they know I’ll be gone?”
“You don’t have to.” The voice replies. “Come outside to Pallet Forest. I want you to do something.”
Jack has no choice. He opens the window, and gets Pikachu on his right shoulder. Jack and Pikachu take a deep breath, and leave the house. Before they leave, Jack closes the window, and then head out to Pallet Forest.

Jack and Pikachu arrive at Pallet Forest, the western side from Pallet Town. They walk into the forest and try to find out who’s been calling through their minds. It’s too dangerous even for trainers to come out at night, especially wild Pokémon.
“Where are you?” Ask Jack.
“Keep going further. You need to come to the Grove.” The voice replies.
“Uh, whoever you are, I can’t just simply walk through that easy.” Jack said, “It’s a forest. I can get lost.”
“You won’t.” The voice replies. “I’ll guide you.”
Jack and Pikachu hurry through the forest and try to get to the grove. There are wild Pokémon trying to sleep and nocturnal Pokémon watching Jack and Pikachu running. The forest is too much to run through.
“You’re almost there. Take a left. Now right.”
“Slow down.” Jack said. “I am be in a hurry, but I can’t keep up with fast words.”
Jack and Pikachu finally reached to the grove. The open space has a few stones and logs. There is a platform across Jack and Pikachu people don’t know about. And on top of the platform is a placed weapon in the stone.
“Is that?” Ask Jack, surprised.
“Pika?” Ask Pikachu, surprised.
The voice replies, “Jack, walk up to the sword.”
“Okay.” Said Jack, unsure. He walks up to the platform and up the steps. Wild Pokémon are coming out of the forest. They watch Jack walking to the sword. Jack reaches to the sword in the stone. “Wow. What a sword.”
“Now, Jack, I want you to place you hands grip on the hilt.” The voice said. “And then say this oath. This oath will help you pull the sword out.”
And then both Jack and the unknown voice say the oath, “I, Jack De Grove Ketchum, son of Red, am here to make peace to all the Pokémon. It is my job to project those in danger and those in need of help. I will not turn away my job, or am I allowed to ignore the cries of help. I will become the Pokémon Knight, Force Edge Sword, lend me your strength.” Jack pulls the sword out. Light comes out from the stone, and Jack pulls the sword out.
“Whoa.” Said Jack, amazed. He is holding the Force Edge Sword. “So this is the Force Edge Sword. What a weapon.” He checks and finds a Poké ball slot. “A Pokémon Sword, huh? Cool.”
“Yes.” Said the voice. The hilt opens its purple eyes. “This is the Pokémon Sword.”
Jack freaks out, and throws the sword, “Wagh!”
The sword falls to the ground, drawing in closer curious wild Pokémon. “Ow! Jack! That hurt!”
Jack walks over to the sword with Pikachu by his side. They look at the sword. “What in Zucion? You can talk? Weapons don’t talk.”
“That’s because I’m not a weapon. I’m a Pokémon turned into a weapon.” It said. “You promised you help out, not hurt others.”
Jack corrects, “Yeah, but the oath didn’t tell me I can have a talking Pokémon as a weapon! You scared me!”
“Can we please focus?” It asks. “You have a job to do. You’re the Pokémon Knight, correct?” Jack picks up the sword and looks at it. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am…Mewtwo.” Jack and Pikachu are confused. The sword’s eyes blink. “What? You don’t believe me?”
“Uh…no.” Jack denies, confused. “How did you become a sword? This is confusing.”
Mewtwo explains, even though it’s a sword, “Because, Jack, I figured you’re into swords as your choice, so I used what’s left from Mew’s ability, and transformed into one.” Jack is more confused. “Okay, I’ll make it simple: You like swords, and I have the ability to do almost do anything. Does that reach you?”
Jack covers his eyes and forehead. “You transformed? Mewtwo, you don’t know Transform.”
Mewtwo calls, “Well, I’m a sword now. Unless you want to save the region, I suggest you pick me up, pull the dang book out, and get a move on.”
“Okay! Okay!” Said Jack. He pulls the book out.
“Place the book on the ground.” Said Mewtwo. Jack puts the book on the ground. “Open it up.”
“Like this?” Ask Jack.
Mewtwo answers, “Yes. Point the tip of the sword at the book, and call, ‘Teleport’!”
Jack realizes, “Wait! Shouldn’t I get used to you since you’re a sword?”
“There’s no time. Hurry!” Mewtwo calls. “Red is in danger and we need to go!”
Jack calls, “Okay. Teleport!” Nothing happens. Jack and Pikachu stand there like idiots expecting something to happen. “Huh? Nothing’s happening.”
“Pikachu.” Pikachu agrees.
“What?” Ask Mewtwo, confused. “Hang on a sec.” Mewtwo tries to move around even in Jack’s hand. Jack is trying to keep his grip on the hilt. “Jeez! You take a job for one person, and then you ruined the job. Where’s the manual?”
“Whoa! Hey! Mewtwo!” Jack calls, trying to hold its grip. “What are you doing? What manual?”
“Mew! You tried to teach me Transform, but I can’t seem to get Teleport right.” Mewtwo complains, trying to look around. “I can’t believe you got me involve into this mess! I used Teleport correctly just like you said, but I can’t seem to get out!” Mewtwo looks forward, “Don’t just stand there reading the Fanfiction! Where’s the manual?”
“Mewtwo! Whom are you talking to?” Ask Jack, confused.
“Jack! Don’t you have the manual?” Ask Mewtwo. “I can’t get Teleport right.”
Pikachu asks, confused, “Pika?”
Jack said, “Mewtwo.”
“Yes?” Ask Mewtwo.
“Listen to me.” Jack explains, “I don’t have the manual, or any other people does have the manual. This is why I need to get used to you before we go in.”
“You mean, practice, right?” Ask Mewtwo, confused. “Jack, we don’t have time. Red and his Pokémon are in danger by the second.”
“Mewtwo, isn’t there a rule about Teleport?” Ask Jack. Mewtwo closes his eyes in guilt. “You knew? Mewtwo.”
“Okay. Okay.” Said Mewtwo. “I remember now. You just need to say, Teleportation, and then the destination you want to go.”
“Okay, so if I wanted to say,” Jack said, “Teleportation; Pallet Town. Will that work?”
Mewtwo replies, “Yes, but you need to say it firmly. This is why Teleport didn’t work. I forgot how.”
Jack said, “Then I know how. Will the book open up if we go inside?”
“I believe me.” Said Mewtwo.
Jack calls, “Okay. Mewtwo! Teleportation, Manga Book!”
Mewtwo announces, “As you command!” Mewtwo’s eyes glow bright blue. Jack and Pikachu’s body are glowing blue, and then lifted from the ground. Next, they fly straight to book like they’ve shrunk and warped into the Manga world.
“Holy Arceus!” Jack shouts.
“Pikachu!” Pikachu shouts.

Phew. What a Prologue. I'll be taking a big break for fanfic writing since this forum is flocking with fans. Now, I want to hear from everyone who are in the forum about my fanfic, the prologue, the characters, and even the protagonist characters. I want to see reviews, comments, and details.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 am

O....................M......................G................... -in state of shock- Nice job Red the knight! Very Happy Why am i up at 3 am writing this IDK pikachu
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Because, my fanfic is too hypnotic for all the fans. I just drew in over 700 views and they're still reading it like nuts. And I still can't do a triple post because they'll throw me out.

I do say, however, this is becoming popular. And not one single "Best Epic Fight Ever" I got from the comments. I do appreciate your comment, StrawHat.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Yeah it still was an epic fight. And everyone appreciate your's The_Knight pikachu
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Soon, I will post up the next episode for Volume RGB. I think the episode might be short just like how Guest shorten the scripts. But due to its effort, there will be sometimes a lot of focus on Jack, Red, Green, and Blue. And I will try and perform some extras for Green and Blue.

For this to happen, I would like to add a 'surprise' during the story.

Now, before I would release the first episode, I'll ask everyone for everyone: how do you like my fanfic? I'm surprised it reached to 900. If this keeps up, it might reach to 1000. I want to hear everyone's opinions and post it here, too.

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My question!)
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for. I know it looks like the same from both the manga and it's later spoilers, but this is my version for the fanfic.

RGB Chapter 1: VS Mew
It’s sunny in town, and there are few people walking around. It’s peaceful around town until a few kids are surrounding a big purple odd rabbit with a horn on its forehead. They are trying to see who can capture the odd creature with a mechanical ball.
A young boy wearing a straw hat, white tank top, and blue shorts throw the Poké ball at the big purple Pokémon. But the ball bounces off. “Dang! It bounced off again!”
A young little girl with long yellow hair and wearing a pink dress interrupts and calls, “My turn next!”
“You sure know what you’re doing?”
“Be quiet.” She said. She looks at the Pokémon and said, “Here goes…” She tosses the ball at the Pokémon. “I’m ganna catch this thing and make it my pet!”
As the Poké ball is out of her grasp, it flies forward towards the wild purple Pokémon. The ball hits, but it bounces off. The wild purple Pokémon is undeterred. It snorts turning away.
“Ah?” The little girl is surprised and stunned. It didn’t work. The purple Pokémon looks away with a snort. “It bounced off again?”
“How can that be?” Ask another kid.
Just then, a voice laughs and said, “That’s no way to catch a Pokémon.” All the kids look at another kid. “If you want to catch a Pokémon…” The boy with spike black hair, wearing a red cap and jacket, blue pants, and black shirt appears pointing, “You gatta weaken it first.”
“What?” Ask the little boy. “Weaken it?”
“Can you show us?” Ask the little girl.
The boy replies, “Sure.” He stands forward, and pulls out a Poké ball. “Poli!” He throws it out and calls, “I choose you!” The Poké ball opens up in smoke, and then out comes a Pokémon. It’s a tadpole like Pokémon but wears gloves, has a counterclockwise swirl as a bellow, and tadpole eyes.
“Poliwhirl.” It spoke.
“Wow.” Said the kids, amazed. They look at the Pokémon.
“Ready, Poli?” Ask the boy.
“Poliwhirl.” Said Poli, ready.
“Nido!” The other Pokémon spoke.
The boy said, “So, a Nidorino, huh? Not too bad.” He calls, “Go, Poli! Water Gun!”
The tadpole Pokémon opens its mouth, and then blows from its belly water out. Nidorino jumps back from the attack, and charges at it. Red and Poli jumped to the side.
“Horn Attack, huh?” Ask Red. “Too easy.” He calls, “Poli! Water Gun again!”
Poli inhales, and blows out another Water Gun at Nidorino. It takes a hit. Nidorino is trying to focus, but it is feeling wobbly.
All the kids are amazed. The little girl said, “It looks dizzy.”
“Yup! And now that it’s weak, I can catch it!” Red calls. He pulls out a Poké ball, and throws it at Nidorino. The ball hits Nidorino on its forehead. The Pokémon struggles trying to get out. The Poké ball shakes three times, and then stops shaking. Red walks to the Poké ball, and raises the Poké ball to the air, cheering, “Yeah! I caught Nidorino!”
The children cheer for Red’s victory.
“Awesome!” Said the boy with the straw hat.
“That was cool, Red.” Said the little girl.
“Aw, shucks.” Said Red, grateful. He pulls out the Poké ball and said, “Poli, return.”
“Poliwhirl.” Said Poli. Red throws the ball to Poli, and Poli goes back into the Poké ball by a big smoke. Red puts the Poké ball away. He talks to the kids about every Pokémon, especially the harder ones. “Just remember.” Red continues, “No matter how big a Pokémon is, the Poké ball can fit even in the smallest Poké ball. And always remember to weaken the Pokémon before you…”
“Hey, Red.” The straw-hat boy interrupts and asks, “Do you know Professor Oak?”
“Who? That old man from the edge?” Ask Red, confused. “What about him?”
“Well…”
“People say he’s an expert on Pokémon.” Said the little girl.
“Maybe he’ll teach us how to catch Pokémon.” Said the boy with a straw hat.
All the kids agree with his idea, but Red disagrees. “Nah. You don’t need that old man. I’ll teach you whatever you need.
“Maybe.” Said the boy with the straw hat. “But they say he taught his grandson to be one of the greatest trainers ever.”
“Grandson?” Ask Red. He thinks, “Whose his grandson? He must be old too.”
The straw-hat boy continues, “Yeah! He just got back from his trip overseas. He was studying Pokémon.”
Red disagrees, “Ha! I don’t care who he is! He wouldn’t stand a chance against me.” Red raises Poli’s Poké ball into the air and thinks, “Soon, I’m ganna beat that guy and become a true Pokémon Champion. Yeah.”

The sun is almost setting from the horizon. Before Red could set off, Red takes one last good-bye before heading home. The kids take their goodbyes too and call for Red.
“See ya, tomorrow, Red!” Said the little boy.
“Bye, Red!” Said the little girl.
Red waves goodbye to the kids. As they leave, Red turns away and thinks about it. “Old Professor Oak, eh?” And then he talks to himself, “What’s the big deal about this old guy? I’m a better Pokémon expert then he is.”
But then, Red bumps into someone. “Hey!” A man shouts, turning at Red. “Watch where you’re walking, maggot!” The man is wearing a black eye mask around his eyes, a long black uniform suit, gloves, and boots.
Red shouts, surprised, “Yikes! Uh, Sorry!”
The second man in black uniform calls, “Leave the brat alone. We got work to do.”
Red was too nervous to even talk. The man then walks away. “Hmph.”
Red thinks, “What was that about?” Then he looks carefully at the men in black uniforms. Red sees men carrying Poké balls around their belts. “Hey! Those are Poké balls!” Red follows them through the tall grass and thinks, “They must be Pokémon Trainers.” Red goes to a tall tree, and hides them. Next, he spies on them.
A group of men in black uniforms gathers around the center small grass. They are discussing a plan about a new Pokémon never saw before in their lives. Red is curious to see what strange Pokémon could they be talking about.
“It’s hiding in the grass somewhere!” The leader man announces. “Don’t any of you rest until you find the ‘Phantom Pokémon’!”
Red thinks, “Phantom Pokémon?”
One of men asks, “Sir, what does the Phantom Pokémon look like?”
“How should I know what it looks like?” The leader man replies, “I’m just following orders! Any other dumb questions, Rocket Grunt?”
“No!” The Grunt replies, surprised, “No, sir.”
The leader grunt calls, “Good, now get out there!” He points, “To the western forest, men! Cut everything down!”
“Yes sir!” The entire rocket soldiers head out west into the forest. Red comes out of hiding and watches them leave.
“So, that’s it?” Ask Red. “Thanks for the information, guys.” He walks to the forest and raises fist high, “This Phantom Pokémon is mine!”

Red enters inside the Pallet Forest. He carries a huge load of Poké balls through a small road. Then Red checks around the forest to see if any Rocket Grunts arrive, but there is no one in sight, especially wild Pokémon.
“Good.” Said Red. “No sign of them. It’s all mine.”
Red arrives to the open area of the forest. “Huh? What’s that?” He looks around to find that big flash of light, and follows it dropping all the Poké balls to the ground. “Wait up!” The moment Red reached to the open area, he lost sight of the flashing light. He can only see a platform stones and tall grass everywhere. “I lost it.” Suddenly, another flash of light appears to the right side. “Huh? There!” Red follows the light. “Wait for me!”
In the open area hiding in the tall grass, a boy with spiky brown hair and yellow mouse are on the grass out cold. The boy gets up from the grass and looks around. “Huh?” He asks. “Where am I?”
“Pikachu.” Said the yellow mouse.
“Pikachu, are you okay?” He asks.
“Jack, I believe we’re here.” Said the talking purple sword.
Jack asks, “What?” He looks around. “But everything looks the same.” Jack looks up at the sky and sees the sun almost setting. “Except the sun.”
“Pikachu.” Pikachu agrees.
Jack asks, “Mewtwo, where are we?”
Mewtwo, in the sword form, replies, “We’re in the past. We must hurry and find the culprit.”
“Culprit?” Ask Jack. “How are we going to find the culprit here?”
“Just follow the road you came in through, and then head out to Pallet Town.” Mewtwo replies.
Jack said, “Okay. Here we go.” Jack and Pikachu hurry off to Pallet Town. “When we get to Pallet Town, I’m sure dad should help us.”
“Jack, you should know that we’re on a mission.” Mewtwo explains, “We can’t mess with the timeline.”
“What? Are you saying in the past?” Ask Jack, confused.
“Yes.” Mewtwo explains. “Jack, it’s time to teach how to handle this Force Sword.”
“I already know what I’m up against, so why am I going through the basics again?” Ask Jack.
Mewtwo replies, “There is no telling what danger lies ahead of you in the Manga World.”
“Manga World?” Ask Jack, “We just jumped into the book. I thought this is a Fanfiction.”
“What’s a Fanfiction?” Ask Mewtwo.
Jack said, “Never mind.”

Red finds the strange light. He looks around and sees an incredible battle. Red sees another boy with brown spike hair, wearing a purple shirt, black pants, and a pendant. The strange boy has a small red-orange lizard with a flame on its tail battling against a floating white Pokémon with a long thin tail.
“Whoa. What is that Pokémon?” Ask Red.
The trainer shouts, “Charmander, Ember!”
“Char!” The Pokémon shouts. It’s trying to hit the cute strange Pokémon, but it’s avoiding Charmander’s flaming ember.
Meanwhile across Red are Jack and Pikachu. They see the battle. “Hey.” Jack calls. They see the battle, but then saw Red and the other trainer. He shrieks and hides. “Eep!” Pikachu hides too. The trainer looks at the side, but saw nothing and goes back watching Charmander. Jack whispers, “Did he see us?”
“I don’t think he saw it.” Mewtwo replies in telepathy. “Neither did his Pokémon.” Jack and Pikachu peek through.
“Hey, that guy. He looks a lot like Green.” Jack whispers.
“Pikachu.” Pikachu agrees, whispering.
“Yes. I told you we’re in the past.” Mewtwo thought out. “And across here is your dad, his younger self.”
Jack and Pikachu look across, and see Red. “Wow. He does look like me, and he has black hair.”
Green calls, “Okay, Charmander, come back.” He pulls out a Poké ball, and returns Charmander back into the Poké ball by gray smoke.
Red comes out and shouts, “What? You’re giving up already?”
“Who are you?” Ask Green.
Jack asks, surprised, “What is he doing? He doesn’t stand a chance against…” Jack and Pikachu peek to the left, and see the cute Pokémon. “! Is that?”
“Mew.” Said Mewtwo. Mew looks adorable with its small cat face, blue eyes, and white fur. It’s small. “I never see the day that I became a genetic clone of Mew.”
Red releases his Pokémon out again, “Poli! Come on out!”
Poliwhirl comes out of its Poké ball. “Poliwhirl!”
Red shouts, “Poli! Water gun!”
Poli inhales, and blows out water out of its belly. The floating Pokémon, Mew, avoids the attack. It continues dodging Poliwhirl’s attack.
“No good!” Red said. “Okay! Double Slap!”
Jack thinks, “Wait. Isn’t Mew a psychic Pokémon like you?”
“I believe so.” Mewtwo replies.
Jack gets up from the ground and thought, “I have to warn dad.” He shouts, “Dad! No-” Before Jack could go over to Red, Mewtwo’s eyes glow blue and uses its powers to yank Jack down to the ground.
Red turns to the side, but sees nothing and goes back battling.
Jack said in pain, “Ow.”
“Are you okay, Jack?” Ask Mewtwo.
Jack turns his head upset and said, “Mewtwo, that was not funny.”
“I wasn’t trying to be funny.” Mewtwo replies.
Red calls, “Okay, one more time!”
Poli gets in close, but then the phantom Pokémon, Mew, flashes bright. It brightens the entire forest sending Poli flying. Red covers his eyes from the light. When flashes disappears, and so did the phantom Pokémon. Red looks around and finds his Poliwhirl out cold.
“Poli?” Ask Red, worried. He goes to his Poliwhirl. “Poliwhirl!”
“Poliwhirl.” Said Poli, trying to speak.
“Hey! Poli!” Red calls, trying to wake up Poli, “You’re okay, right? Get it.”
Green walks over to Red and said, “Hey, didn’t you see it? When I was battling it? I could tell right away that it was superior to me by a lot. Always know what your limitations are. If you don’t, then you’re only battling on yourself.” He leaves, “Don’t forget that. Smell ya later.”
Red was crushed to his defeat. “I…lost.”
Jack sees Red behind from the dead trees. “Whoa. Dad lost.” He realizes in a panic, “I’m going to disappear!”
“Not quite.” Mewtwo disagrees. Jack hears Team Rocket coming and tries to hurry to Red, but Mewtwo halts Jack with its powers again, and yanks Jack’s body back down to the ground. “No. We can’t intervene.”
Team Rocket arrives to the open destroyed area scavenging the destroyed trees, ground, and rocks. One of Rocket Grunt leaders looks around the area to try and look for the Phantom Pokémon, but only sees dead trees surprised. “What the?”
“What happened here, boss?” Ask the first grunt.
The Rocket leader replies, “Looks like there was a fire here not too long ago.” The Rocket leader continues looking until he sees the boy and his knocked out Poliwhirl. “Hey you!” The Rocket leader runs up to the boy and demands, “What did you do here?”
“Forget the boy!” Said the Rocket Grunt. “We need to concentrate on that Phantom Pokémon.”
The Rocket leader turns and shouts, “I don’t need you to tell me that!”
“Then let’s go!” Said the Rocket grunt. The Rocket leader leaves Red to his Poliwhirl, and then left.
Red returns his Poliwhirl back into its Poké ball, and then walks off back to town. Jack and Pikachu watch in despair.
“Poor dad.” Said Jack. He glares at his sword, “Mewtwo, why’d you do that? We could have saved him!”
Mewtwo explains, “I told you not to mess with the past. This event is not where we need to find our culprit.” Red pulls out his Poké ball, and returns Poli back into its ball. “We need to get going and find the real culprit before he or she messes with the time.” Poli goes back into the Poké ball, and Red puts it away. He walks off.
“I guess I’ll go see this old man after all.” Said Red.
Jack watches his past father walking off. “Dad…”
“You see?” Ask Mewtwo.
Jack said, “Dad must be going back to Pallet Town.”
“Cha.” Said Pikachu.
“I believe so.” Mewtwo agrees. “But if we want to find the culprit, let’s follow your dad. Remember: do not let him see you.”
Jack and Pikachu follow Red back to Pallet Town.
Red comes back to Pallet Town with one Poké ball on his hand. He sees a sign that said, “Professor Oak’s Lab. So, this is it, huh?” Ask Red. He walks up to the door, and rings the doorbell.

Remember: I still can't do triple posts, so someone has to reply if you want me to keep going for the fanfic. No rights to make more than one posts. Maybe next time I'm ganna make a link for box.net and put up some chapters there.

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just remember: no triple-posting)
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:35 pm

REPLIED~! Sorry i'm SOOOOOO late. >.<

(Playing to much Pokemon White //SLAPPED ))
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:44 am

That's okay. I've decided to put it in fanfiction.net instead of here. It's in the first page with the link.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Okay. -facepalms- I'm a derp.
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow
TheStrawHatKnownAsYellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next