Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am that I am

2 posters

Go down

I am that I am Empty I am that I am

Post by VideoGameRapBattles Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Hello,

I am VideoGameRapBattles, but if I do eventually make it on the team, please call me Cam. I am a perfectionist in terms of my work and mostly my editing/voice acting. Its been a while since I have been a part of a major project and feel the need to get involved.

I can contribute quite a few things that can help this anime.
-I run a rapidly growing youtube channel and I can help get popularity to the Special Anime.
-I am film student and excel in script writing and if there is ever any need I'd be sure to help there.
-I do some music and can help any composers, and maybe do some vocals if necessary.

I am really excited to see if I got a role in any of the voice acting positions and would love to help in any of the fields if I make in onto the team.

Thanks Everyone,
Cam

youtube.com/user/videogamerapbattles
VideoGameRapBattles
VideoGameRapBattles

I am that I am Bg10

Back to top Go down

I am that I am Empty Re: I am that I am

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 am

Welcome to our forums!
We could always use more perfectionists!

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 pm

So I took a look at one of your YouTube videos "Pokemon - A Darker Telling" and I have to say that I really like the sound of your voice and the editing skills you have! Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great day!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

I am that I am Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum