Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorials - ACCEPTED

3 posters

Go down

Tutorials - ACCEPTED Empty Tutorials.

Post by EvoWarrior5 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 am

Hello lads.
I have seen some tutorials that were posted in some topics, but if they keep being spreaded around the forum, I can't find anything that might be useful.
Also, there are probably more people on the forum which aren't that good with everything, or don't know how to do things.
so i was thinking, if everyone posts their tutorials here, and say what it's for, i'll edit this post, and put all the tutorials here, so everyone knows where to find it.
if you find a tutorial that is in your opinion better than the rest, i'll put a * behind it, so you don't have to watch every single tutorial, but just click the best ones.
i'll say this again, if you post a tutorial, say what kind of tutorial it is, because i'm not going to look at everything, as i'm not interested in scriptwriting or making music or something. I'll only watch the sketch/storyboard Tutorials. (if i find anything useful, i'll put a star behind it)

I hope i've made a helpful topic.

(oh, one more thing: as I said, I won't look at everything, so if I got two of the same tutorials here (or two that tell the exact same thing, which is useless and will only confuse ppl), please tell me, and i will edit it.)

EvoWarrior5

Tutorials - ACCEPTED Bg10

Back to top Go down

Tutorials - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Tutorials - ACCEPTED

Post by Zephyr Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:50 pm

That's really helpful! Except....I kind of made a topic like this already Razz

https://pokespeanime.forumotion.com/main-general-discussion-f13/resources-for-the-pokespe-anime-team-t77.htm

But the thought never crossed my mind about having people add to it. Then again, no one shared any tutorials.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Team Leader

Music Team Forum Team Audio Team Leader Administrator Tutorials - ACCEPTED Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by EvoWarrior5 Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 am

yes i saw it, that's why i got this idea, because some of those tutorials were kinda helpful, i shall put them here

EvoWarrior5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 am

It's fine if you make a thread with different tutorials in general discussion, but don't do it here.

This forum is for suggestions.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 pm

As Mylo said, this forum is for suggestions. Resources (including tutorials) should be posted in the Resources forum. pikachu

Also, Zephyr has a similar thread posted already, which he provided a link for, so this topic is resolved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down