Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

+5
Vooleroo
Spiritkitten
PokemonTrainerVivian
Aisu
melodubs
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! Empty The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

Post by melodubs Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:30 pm

The audition results are on the 7th of February. Like a Star @ heaven
Edit: Audition results have been moved to the 8th of February~!
Who else is excited, whether they get a part or not? /raises hand!

I'm relatively new to the forum, so I'm not too familiar with the majority of you. I figured now would be a great time to just chat and enjoy one another's company while we all eagerly await the results!

I suppose I'll start by saying a bit about myself. I'm Melodie. I'm nineteen years old and I live in Quebec, Canada. I like to voice act, cosplay, draw, play video games, and work with computers. I first got into PokeSpe around 2009? I remember reading it during my computer science class!
I'm an aspiring voice actress, but I'll likely just work fixing computers in the future.
Vooleroo is my little sister! She's pretty swell~!

Well, I think that's it for me. Please, let me learn about you! How'd you get into PokeSpe? What's your favorite gen of Pokemon games and why?

If this is in the wrong forum, please let me know!

Last edited by melodubs on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 am; edited 8 times in total
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! Bg10

Back to top Go down

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! Empty Re: The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

Post by Aisu Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm super excited O.O And nervous.... I only even stand a chance at one part, and so many people auditioned! I probably won't make it, but hey, you never know until you try, right!

I'm Aisu, 15 years old and currently living in a tiny town near Dallas, Texas. I love voice acting, writing, singing, and (attempting) drawing. I'm also fairly obsessive over manga and anime in general.
I honestly didn't know much about PokeSpe until I saw this project. I've been a huge (and I mean HUUUUUUGE) Pokemon fan since I was a little kid, but I never read much manga at all until... last year? Once I saw the project (which attracted my attention because of the word "Pokemon"), I started reading the manga... and realized just how much I'd been missing.

My favorite generation of Pokemon would have to be Gen III. Why? One word.
Blaziken.
And another word:
ERMAGEEEEEEEEERD.

No, I don't say that on a regular basis. XD
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! Empty Re: The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

Post by melodubs Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Aisu! Nice to hear from you~! I definitely feel the same! May I ask what roles you've auditioned for?

Gosh you're so young and talented! Yeah, the PokeSpe manga definitely opened my eyes to learning more of the characters and it was just a really lovely outlet.

Gen 3, huh? Sadly I've not played much of gen 3 (I'm terrible, I know!). Blaziken is pretty cool, though. My favorite Pokemon is Nidorino. :3c

ERMAGERD. Haha, you're silly! But I'm glad to know more about you now! <3
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PokemonTrainerVivian Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Melodie! I'm excited for the results to! I'm Vivian. It's nice to meet you! >.< I joined this forum only recently to.

I like voice acting, cosplaying, drawing and playing video games as well. I found out about Pokespe somewhere after September last year when I was reading Silver's profile on Bulbapedia. It mentioned the Pokemon Adventures manga and I was like "Yay! Pokemon manga!" so I decided to read it. I fell in love with it ^.^ (My favourite character is Ruby by the way)

My favourite gen is gen 3. I guess it's because Pokemon Emerald was the first video game I ever got obsessed with. It's probably why Ruby's my favourite character to. I found out about Pokespeani through TvTropes like a few others on this forum.

By the way I really love your voice acting! I had fun listening to your auditions ^.^
And Aisu, oh my gosh I love Blaziken to! ^.^
PokemonTrainerVivian
PokemonTrainerVivian

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Nice to meet you, Vivian! <3

Glad to see we have similar hobbies!
Ohh, Ruby, huh? My little sister likes him a lot too!

You like gen 3 too? I definitely need to play gen 3 sometime. I feel so ashamed for not having done so yet! But when I was young I grew up on RBY/GSC, so the jump to RSE was a little much. I likely 'grew out' of Pokemon at that time. But look who grew right back in, haha!

Oh gosh thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear that! Regardless if I get the part, such a lovely compliment is a victory in itself!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PokemonTrainerVivian Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:57 pm

You're welcome! ^.^ I'm hoping to get a part to so good luck to us!!!! Good luck to everybody who auditioned!!!! Smile

PokemonTrainerVivian
PokemonTrainerVivian

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Yes, yes! Good luck to you and to everyone else! <3
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 pm

melodubs wrote:Aisu! Nice to hear from you~! I definitely feel the same! May I ask what roles you've auditioned for?

Gosh you're so young and talented! Yeah, the PokeSpe manga definitely opened my eyes to learning more of the characters and it was just a really lovely outlet.

Gen 3, huh? Sadly I've not played much of gen 3 (I'm terrible, I know!). Blaziken is pretty cool, though. My favorite Pokemon is Nidorino. :3c

ERMAGERD. Haha, you're silly! But I'm glad to know more about you now! <3

Ah, I tried out for Sabrina and Erika. Never stood a chance at Erika; apparently I sounded like I had a cold ^^" Sabrina's closer to my natural voice.

*blush* thank you! I... I'll do my best to live up to your expectations! (eventhoughimnotthattalentedlol)

Le gasp! Pokemon Sapphire was my first ever game! That game is the sole reason why, to this day, I dot have a single game without "Pokemon" in the title.

I never liked Nidorino much, simply because when I fought one, Poison Point always got me, but MY Nidorino never poisoned anybody. T_T

I am silly. Never underestimate the silliness that is Aisu. I mean, come on, you haven't even seen me go chibi yet. *evil grin*

I'm glad to know more about you too! //glompu
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritkitten Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm

First of all, Good luck to all of us who auditions, I kind of want to voice pikachu, but I don't care any other pokemon, give me Eevee! I love that little brown fluffy cutie.

Aisu, if you live near Dallas, a part of my family lives there, when I visit next time, we may have to meet up some time.
Spiritkitten
Spiritkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm

@Aisu Whatever makes you most comfortable, you know? Oh you're surely talented! Anything you do will live up to my expectations!

Aah, Sapphire is the version I have! Time-based events won't occur anymore, but I don't see that as being a big issue. /nod

Aww, I'm sorry Nidorino didn't pull through for you! I did a solorun with Nidorino and he did great!

Going chibi? I can't wait to see that! I'm excited. I like you a lot! Very Happy /hug!

@Spiritkitten I hope you get the role of Pikachu and Eevee!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritkitten Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 am

Thank you, XD, though I do hope I can get some sort of speaking role, like Blue, or maybe even Nurse Joy, (I don't know if she's in the Manga though), or at least they liked my auditions enough, but anyway.

Since you guys are talking about the pokemon games (those are the only pokemon related things I have to keep up with the franchise) I have to say Black is my favorite to play, I love the main character, Touya (or Hilbert (who thought up that name anyway???)) I really like the story arc of it, but mostly, as a yaoi girl, it gives me a lovely and cute pairing of him and the main rival, N. Just saying...Wink
Spiritkitten
Spiritkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Vooleroo Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

lol Well okay then I shall join in this thread!

In case any of you didn't already know, the name's Valerie! I've been a really big fan and follower of the PokeSpe series since this past summer. It's really hard for me to pick a favourite character because it's like I fall in love with a new one each arc and hdffkdjfds 'dem boys ;w;.

I was originally planning on auditioning for Sabrina, but thinking my voice didn't really fit I just decided to submit a voice reel for any extra small roles they might feel I fit. Beside being really amateur in voice acting, I've been singing since I was in kindergarten! I hope I can contribute to this project as much as I can because honestly the whole endeavor itself sounds amazing and being able to partake in something like this would be just.. awesome!
Vooleroo
Vooleroo

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:29 am

@Spiritkitten Hilbert is the worst name ever! Eughghhg whyyy did they think that was a good idea? ;_; He'll always be Black to me. Ohoho! Black x N, hmm? I'm still not sure how I feel about N. I kind of like him. I kind of don't. I dunno! ;A;

@Vooleroo 'Dem boys dfjgk,jdfg. <3 You're so good at singing aaaah. I love you sisterrrr~.
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vooleroo Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:43 pm

@melodubs Thanks Mel, love you too~. :3c
Vooleroo
Vooleroo

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 pm

@Vooleroo Yes very good. >:3c AlsoI'mgoingtoworkonmyhomeworknow. Promise!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nana5h1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi y'all,

Just wanted to drop in and say hi, good luck with the auditions, and that you all make me feel old - I knew about the series at ~2000 when it first came out in the States - oh Arbok, I remember you well.

All joking aside, I'm an amateur VA who auditioned for a handful of the male characters. Although in all honesty, I am looking forward to the future arcs like the Elite Four and Johto seeing how voicing the male leads would be difficult for me - personally, I'd like to take a whack at Bruno and Pryce. Oh the trauma and drama!

Gosh I am a nerd, good luck y'all.

nana5h1

https://www.youtube.com/nana5h1

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:52 pm

You knew about PokeSpe thirteen years ago? That's really awesome!

It's really nice to meet you! Thanks for sticking around for so many years, and I look forward to hearing your voice!

Being a nerd isn't a bad thing, heh~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:58 am

Majora's Mask reference.
Definitely an underrated Zelda game.

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 am

Y'find, Guest? I feel like it is very much appreciated in the Zelda fandom, right after OoT! They sort of go hand-in-hand, I thought.
I've not played it myself, though. I've only played Zelda I and II and I love them to bits. Especially 2. It gets so much hatred from the fandom but it really is good. Frustrating, but good!

Speaking of which, Guest, do you happen to know that time the results will be posted? Will it be midnight or more realistically sometime during the day of Feb 7?

Last edited by melodubs on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 am

The clock is ticking.. Which is NOT helping my nerves. I'm honestly freaking out a little; I think I have a shot (maybe), but there are so many talented people who auditioned! But either way... Good luck to everyone! *collapses from nerves*
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:27 am

I totally know how you feel, Aisu! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Moreover, I wish you guys the best of luck. If I don't make it I want you guys to! You deserve it~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:34 am

Thanks... I hope I was good enough, but if not, I'll be happy anyway... Because the best possible person for the project woukd've been chosen! Good luck to you, too *hugs*
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 am

Yes, I trust the team's judgment. I'm glad that they're the only ones deciding and not the entire forum, to be honest. Like I mentioned in a previous topic, I was worried that there would be biases among the users/misunderstanding/etc. So I trust in the staff!
Awww, thank you darling! /snuggle
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:45 am

It's hard to say when we'll post results since the staff is worldwide (Australia, England, USA) and some of them have yet to vote. But it will be before midnight in Pacific Time.

Back to top Go down

Post by nana5h1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 am

Quick Question, how many auditions did you all get?

nana5h1

https://www.youtube.com/nana5h1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next