Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye PokeSpe, and good luck

Go down

Goodbye PokeSpe, and good luck Empty Goodbye PokeSpe, and good luck

Post by Master741 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 am

I first joined this group in April of 2011. The first time I heard about this I thought it was another one of those hoax websites that rear their ugly heads every now and then. But as I delved deeper into it, I discovered that they were taking this seriously. When I read they were looking for voice actors for minor roles, I jumped at the chance to try it out. I auditioned for the part of Rocket Grunt 1, but apparently they weren't fond of any of my three auditions. Now that I've learned that all the voice actors have been cast, I am thrilled, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that every part has been filled and now the work can resume. But I’ve decided that my talents (if any) are of no use to this group. Therefore, I hereby announce my semi-resignation from the Pokémon Special Anime Forum. I will still check in every now and then, because I’m anxious and excited about this project getting finished. But I feel that I have nothing more to contribute. To all the “friends” that I’ve made on this forum, I thank you for your time to respond to my comments, suggestions, etc. To the moderators and team leaders, I wish you all luck, and I eagerly await the release of this webseries. Now all that’s left to say is… goodbye.Sad
Master741
Master741

Goodbye PokeSpe, and good luck Bg10

Back to top Go down

Goodbye PokeSpe, and good luck Empty Re: Goodbye PokeSpe, and good luck

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. Voice auditions are almost the only auditions we receive so there's a lot of competition. I hope you stick around but if you don't, you can follow our social media sites where we'll update when new information becomes available.

Back to top Go down