First goal should be to create model sheets of the characters in the 1st chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First goal should be to create model sheets of the characters in the 1st chapter

Post by PokeSpeAni on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:17 am

Kinda Like this http://klonoafanworkassets.deviantart.com/journal/Characters-Model-Sheet-Tutorial-391897243
Here is one for 4 legged creatures http://ghostwriternext.deviantart.com/art/1-0-Fixed-Versions-Final-356655985

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First goal should be to create model sheets of the characters in the 1st chapter

Post by Memieko on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:38 am

We already have these for our characters, thank you for the tip though.

As the dawn breaks through the night
I move on forever longing for the home
I found in your eyes

Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First goal should be to create model sheets of the characters in the 1st chapter

Post by PokeSpeAni on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:28 am

Memieko wrote:We already have these for our characters, thank you for the tip though.
Why aren't they on deviantart http://pokespeanime.deviantart.com/

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Same reason why most of the projects works (the Ending animaion and pictures) aren't on there. Those are photos that are officially completed and made to look "pretty" by our staff. Those turn arounds are for staff reference only and far from that clean final looking artwork. I think one reason we aren't posting them is so that we can keep this project more closed up until we can actually get an episode out. That way it prevents other people from using them for their own personal projects without the creator's permission.

As the dawn breaks through the night
I move on forever longing for the home
I found in your eyes

Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm

I think we might have some on our pixiv.

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeSpeAni on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:15 am

Guest wrote:I think we might have some on our pixiv.
Putting the model sheets on deviantart might increase interest in the fan animation and get more people to help with the this fan animation.

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeSpeAni on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:29 pm

By the way how detailed are your model sheets?

Last edited by PokeSpeAni on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Feel free to ignore this as I no longer work on this project and don't think I really have any authority to say this, but:

you're managing to come across as a little rude. Please consider more carefully what you're saying and how to put it across.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeSpeAni on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 am

Supernova wrote:Feel free to ignore this as I no longer work on this project and don't think I really have any authority to say this, but:

you're managing to come across as a little rude. Please consider more carefully what you're saying and how to put it across.
Will do. What I meant was I would love to see the model sheets and give input on them.

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeSpeAni on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:28 am

I have updated the model sheet http://klonoafanworkassets.deviantart.com/journal/Characters-Model-Sheet-Tutorial-391897243 you could also download it to use as a reference here http://ghostwriternext.deviantart.com/art/Fabienne-The-Hedgehog-Model-Sheet-392105445

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:40 am

That type of model sheet is used for 3D assets. Our character sheets are a little simpler. They contain a front, side, and back view along with some special poses or commonly used facial expressions. For now, only the staff may view them but we may release our project files and concept art in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeSpeAni on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:09 am

Why not have 3Q aka 3/4th views? Aren't those important?

PokeSpeAni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum