Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open roles to non-pokespe fans

+7
john
Supernova
ShadowCory
Kazaazz
Joyfulldreams
Passerby Boy
Aki11
11 posters

Go down

Open roles to non-pokespe fans Empty Open roles to non-pokespe fans

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 am

Well.. the project is already open as it is, but the suggestion is to promote this project to non-pokespe fans too. I know i've seen a lot of fandubbbers on youtube. If we only have fans to contribute to this project, then we'll be short on staffs. A lot of people like to do voice acting, so maybe they'll join this project for fun and practice etc even if they dont know pokespe. I also saw a lot of good singers. So if we want to try theme songs with lyrics, we can ask them. ^^

...Also pokespe might gain new fans xD

Back to top Go down

Open roles to non-pokespe fans Empty Re: Open roles to non-pokespe fans

Post by Aki11 Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:31 am

If they want to and that the music staff wants it as well I don't mind^^ There are some great singers like christina vee and lemontea62 on youtube and all^^ There are others, but my knowledge of those are limitedXD;

but people that aren't fans would usually want to know our standards before deciding whether to help us, so if that's the case we'll have to at least get the first episode done and show them or it could be possible they'll just turn us down:x

Maybe the music staff can create the instrumentals of the music first, then when things are more on track we could ask good youtube singers to help us with the vocals:3
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 am

yeah, first episode first ^^ we dont have many characters for first episode anyway. I really want theme songs with singing. 'x' (but if we cant get good singers, instrumental of course.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 am

well, we could always have an instrumental opening first, and lyrics + singing can be added on at a later dateXD

cos there's no way we can have a theme song with just singing but no music:x so we should focus on the music first<W<XD
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 am

xDDD well that'll be weird lol. unless we are planning to make pokespe a poetic anime.. : P we should focus on the music first. the singing part is just a wish. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby Boy Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 am

As for voice acting I would like to try for Red...I'm just trying to figure out how to approach it...I have acting experience, so I should be able to get off the right emotions for him, but I'm trying to figure out what he'd sound like...Also, I have some singing experience, musicals, a chorus, and I take voice lessons every wednesday...probably not the right forum, but Red hasn't been chosen yet has he? I didn't see a section for approved voice actors...well, I can assure you I can make a good red, and will have an audition set by probably monday...plus as I posted in the music forum, I had an idea for an opening song called Pallette, but it's not done yet...
Passerby Boy
Passerby Boy

Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Passerby boy: It's been pretty much decided for Kamuro, but since she'll probably have a hard time with her Australian accent, and her voice doesn't fit all THAT well. If you're a better fit, than by all means please be Red. 83
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:59 pm

As I read this pretty much dead thread, I can see why it's still been left unlocked. The Voice Acting Alliance or the Voice Acting Club could help with recruitment in the VAs, and I don't think we'd have to pay them at all because tons of beginners go there, although experts are there too. If they audition we can turn them down or not see and it's not like we're inviting them, so it won't be awkward if we refuse.

Especially for minor characters we could really advertise there, as I think for the major characters it may have to be fans only for them to grasp our standards and understand our the characters should act etc.

Unfortunately I'm not a part of either site so I can't really go there and advertise for us XD. Sorry.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCory Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 am

Actually i guess the voice actors coming is starting to come true. I had no clue about pokespe until I came here. I was looking for some place to voice act because I like to do that. And this was one of the first places that popped up on google and definitely caught my eye when i started to look up on some progress you all have done already. Love the line art and what you have already for the anime. I was kinda a pokemon fan(loved all the games), though the actual series died off on me and just bored me after a while. I read through some of the manga and this is very interesting to me if you keep it very similar to the manga. Gonna enjoy talking with yall(and hopefully working with yall) during this anime.
ShadowCory
ShadowCory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:27 am

O: woah really you never heard of pokespe before?
what did you type when you searched, that made you found us? made me curious really. >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCory Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:32 am

I think i typed into google Voice Acting Auditions and it came up as one of the top things i think.(oh btw on that i put up my audition finally lol)
ShadowCory
ShadowCory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am

cool.. 8D I tried it but didn't work. It worked when I searched Anime voice acting auditions though.
But still, yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 am

On that note, aren't we understaffed in other areas? Animation, for one?

We could 'advertise' using a video or something ... we'd need some music from the music team, some scenes from the first episode and some video editing to make a video to seek out animators.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by john Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 am

Or perhaps the team can show their work in some animator community, like animation forum or something like that.

http://www.animationforum.net/forum/

john

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 am

Or we can make promotional videos on youtube. Like some common ones are a sped up drawing video, from sketch to line art to animating. Or something like that. When I get my private server going I'll put it as one of the must see links on my website. Anything that helps you guys.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Sketch-->lineart-->animating? Isee the point, but I don;t think it catches anyone's interest as much as a finished scene. A finished scene shows of our professionalism and shows we're ACTUALLY going to get off the ground. Less than that seems liek something that would be viewed with scepticism.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 pm

we could do an EPIC trailer. but that would take up animation time.
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm

It's just a promotional video, it's not meant to really be professional, I've seen other animes do it and they're more high tech than this. i.e TTGL and Angel Beats. It's not to be part of the anime in any way. It's to help get more notice. It's nothing more than a video not be an official scene. I don't see how this would hurt your professionalism if its not even going to be used in the anime.

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYlxI1yPJF4
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:55 pm

The easy thing to do is just make videos. Like do a review on when the first episode come out. We all can make are own trailers when we have the info we need like the YouTube channel.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Well I lead a website/server for an online game. I'll made an advertisement there when I get it up.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:06 pm

That all sounds absolutely great you guys, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside when everyone makes an effort, not just staff members ^^ Make sure you all let us know how you get on with that kays?
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Whoa, whoa...calm down there a moment. I know we've had this conversation like a million times before already, lol. Sure we need new members...but there's a very fine line that we can't cross in order to keep this project on the "down low"...due to copyright issues, and what not.....And we've even said before that youtube advertisments would be a bad idea if we wanted to keep this project going...not meaning to be a downer or anything...but let's not go overboard.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Open roles to non-pokespe fans Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I don't think its really copyright unless you're making profit from it and claiming it as your own. Or taking their own work and saying its yours. Here's a snip "If the work has no commercial value, the violation is mostly technical and is unlikely to result in legal action. My private online server which has copyright all over it from Ragnarok Online(the original game). People even advertise on sites and Gravity hasn't taken any legal action. If I advertise on my site for free it won't be breaking any laws.

Hmm... Instead of making an ad on my website I'll just notify people on my forums..
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 am

Well I guess that sounds fine...let's try and not make this topic go down the copyright road for the umpteenth time. ^^
Speaking of which when we get more members I may recommend we make some kind of advertising/uploading team? Or probably just a special icon rather than a full blown team. Hard to say. Either way, there are just TOO many characters for all our VAs to be Pokespe fans. Although the 1st episode may drastically increase our numbers of course, it couldn't hurt to do a little advertising. I mean, doing it on your own forums sound absolutely fine...
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum