Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Update] October - March absence

Go down

[Update] October - March absence Empty [Update] October - March absence

Post by Memieko Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 am

I posted this on Facebook and Twitter originally to be sure everyone was aware of the situation.

Hey guys, I know it's been a while, but I know you deserve an explanation for what happened to me and possibly the project.In October, my dog got attacked by something and we had to rush her to the Emergency Vet clinic. In November, my computer's hard drive failed and I had a car accident and lost my vehicle. My sister was kind enough to sell me hers for a very cheap price. In December, I was in and out of the hospital 3 times due to a progressed infection and then developed an allergic reaction to the treatment which kept me in the hospital. January, school started and I worked long hours to make up for how much money was lost in the Fall and Winter. February I was sick for almost 3 weeks with a really bad flu (not as bad as everything else going on, but just adding a bit more to absence since then.) I also took in a few more animals who needed homes throughout the winter (1 hamster, a baby guinea pig, and another cat) so I've been spending a lot of time catering to their needs and especially to the baby(guinea pig). I'm not sure how long it will be before I can work on Pokemon Special, or if I even can anymore with how much focus I've been putting towards my dream, my education, and my animals. I'll keep you posted, but if i can find the time and energy to be able to work on the project (after I get my computer fixed of course) I will. I'm just not sure with everything that has been going on. Thanks for all your support so far.

I think right now, the best help anyone can give this project is finding an animator or someone who can dedicate time unlike I can right now...or possibly ever. I can do things to help the animator, but actually animating myself is something I would need to take time to learn and do which I don't have. So for the sake of the project, I hope someone can read this and find someone to take over. Thank you.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team [Update] October - March absence Bg10

Back to top Go down