Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uuh?? hi ??!

2 posters

Go down

uuh?? hi ??! Empty uuh?? hi ??!

Post by rakutsu Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:11 am

Hi there!!! Call me Rakutsu(or Lack-Two), or Syachi, I don't really mind. My gender is non-binary so don't ask. I'm 13- again, don't ask. I've been a fan of Pokéspe for as long as I've creeped into the internet, only to leave it for about four times in a span of 5-6 years. I think. but I'm really hoping i get to stay here a little longer.

I just heard about this Pokéspe Fanime project thing, and I watched ED animation for it too. It's amazing!
I really, really want to be a part of the whole gang in making, perhaps as a line artist, but I don't exactly meet the requirements for it(the second point to be exact).
I'm not very knowledgeable on the layout forum sites, so I get lost often. 
i guess this hasn't been a great introduction, has it been now.

Well, going on to a bit of Pokéspe/Pokémon related stuff I suppose.
My favorite main character is(you guessed it) Rakutsu from the BW2 arc. By the way, is this project only going to be on for the first arc?
I admit, I haven't read all the volumes in Pokéspe. I've only read through some all over the place. The arcs I know less about are particularly the BW arc and DPP arc. I haven't read anything on them at all.
My favorite pokémon are lapras, altaria, mawile, metagross, genesect, and dewott. A whole bunch of other pokémon too but eh.
The games I've really played were only Platinum(where I had such a close chance of finishing it, but never did), and Y. I'm hoping to get Omega Ruby.

I??? think I've covered everything i needed to say about me. I hope I can be active around here, haha.

thank you for reading this!!!
rakutsu
rakutsu

uuh?? hi ??! Bg10

https://plus.google.com/u/0/108639590781273966077

Back to top Go down

uuh?? hi ??! Empty Re: uuh?? hi ??!

Post by Memieko Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:17 am

Hi there!

We are trying to go as far as time will allow us in the little span of summer vacation we have. Hopefully we can draw in more animators who want to pick it up for when we get busy again at the end.

Welcome to the forums!
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team uuh?? hi ??! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum