Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Credits

+9
Mylodon
Supernova
Aki11
Kanon
Razor-Leaf
dabeatmaster123
Ama-chan
Joyfulldreams
Hotrod198
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

End Credits Empty End Credits

Post by Hotrod198 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:43 am

hi, hotrod here. I'm just wondering for the end of each episode if we will be doing credits. And if we do, will it be only those who helped make the anime eg illustration team, voice acting or if every user at the site will be mentioned at the end like this: With Special Thanks too (Insert usernames here). If not i understand but i was just wondering
Hotrod198
Hotrod198

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

End Credits Empty Re: End Credits

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 am

...if we put every username there, the credits will never end :/
but maybe special mentions to those who give many brilliant ideas and support : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 am

I'm pretty sure that the credits will have...anybody who worked on it and anybody that deserves special thanks. XD It's pretty straightforward, you know.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator End Credits Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

We also have to think for the end credits the order of the staff. Like, director, animation, voice actors, illustors, music team, etc. They usually have a specific way of doing in in anime openings and endings, but will we do the same, or differ, etc. What way will we???
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm pretty sure we'll just do it in the way all of the jobs are set up. And best not to worry about that now, you know. We have yet to actually make anything. Let's worry about the content first, hm?
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Why wouldn't we have credits? Everyone is involved in the series and we need to give them their props. I mean... thats just selfish not having anything like that...
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team End Credits Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 am

We kind of need to think of length of the vid, and maybe we can put special mentions in the desciption or comment?
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 am

We can't possibly write down every username. After all, there are quite of lot of people who simply registered on the site and never did anything, not even one post. The special mention idea seems pretty valid; whoever wasn't on any of the actual teams and yet contributed a lot through discussion, suggestions, etc. will simply be featured in the special mention section. It won't be too difficult. pikachu

Kanon

End Credits Bg10

http://latiaschild.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am

you reap what you sow, you get what you deserve. there's no food for those who don't work~ but a special mention for active members could be possible. but lets just rule out the lurkers.
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanon Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am

Exactly. pikachu I agree completely.

Kanon

End Credits Bg10

http://latiaschild.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Aki11 wrote:you reap what you sow, you get what you deserve. there's no food for those who don't work~ but a special mention for active members could be possible. but lets just rule out the lurkers.
QFT

Although plenty of people get better or worse than what thet deserve. And plenty of people get food without working. Just saying :p

Supernova
Staff

Script Team End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 pm

well, that's for them, metaphor, my dear friend~ at least for here this is the system we are implementing lolXD
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Please. I don't expect my name in there. For several reasons, really.

First off all, I hurt my hands pretty bad, so I haven't been doing my duty around here. I haven't had a possibility to practise the stuff I need to help with either.
Second because my job doesn't require me to do anything credit worthy. I'm just a voice of reason.

Now, if I actively help in an episode, that is an entirely different matter, but right now I feel like I have a long ways to go. I hope most of the people who are just moral support agree with me. Active or not.

Also: why haven't I seen any "get well soon"-topics? I assume Rain told you about what happened to me.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:24 pm

I didn't even know you hurt your hands! I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better now.

So you're stating that moral support people shouldn't be put on the credits? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm saying that I don't think they need to be there, this is, however not something I'm certain about, and I'd like to hear if anyone disagrees and why.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm

well, it's not like u aren't contributing, mylo~ and the way u say it sounds like you want us to prove u wrong by telling u that u should be put inside~*shot* but I think u should be put in, more than shen anyway. And I heard from rain that u were injured from another topic, and we were talking (a little) about it, but sorry we didn't make an entire topic for ya~;D *shot*

is the crediting system going to be based on team wise? Animation team, illustration team, music team, voice acting team and management team, as well as some special mentions, something like that?
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Well, while it's always nice to be credited, I plan on doing some stuff at a later date. I do not want to be credited until I do so.
Dee has told me to voice audition for Brock and I am trying stuff out for other stuff I can be helpful with, but until the day that I actually present a product, I would prefer to not be credited. I'm not exactly the type to fish for compliments.

It's for two important reasons. First, it serves as motivation to actually get something done. Second, I think it feels wrong to get praised for being a telephone between you guys and Shen.

I was hoping that we could just agree not to include people that didn't help with the final product. I just wasn't not sure how the regular supporters would react.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm

if shen is being a good leader you won't even be needed as a telephone. And the fact that he only checks this place out once in a blue moon and also only when he is being prompted show that his dedication isn't as good as urs, mylo.

so ure saying that people who didn't help shouldn't be put in? even for active members and all? Well, personally not against it, people say tweetums would be one of our active members who don't really do much, but tweetums really did quite a bit for pokemon voices too. So I guess it's okay to leave out active members until they find a way to help the productions in any way they can. Since we can't have every active member being put into the credits, that would prove to be too much in the long run when people come and tries to be active here in the near future when the episodes are being released. (once again i contradicted myself, oh wow.)

and I know this is gonna be aired on youtube and all, but is it gonna be aired on a separate channel, or dabeat's? To be honest I'm having an internal emotional struggle if it's the latter, dabeat's not exactly doing the most for animation, ya know...

Last edited by Aki11 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:20 am

1. I can't really argue with this if it's how you feel. In my opinion, Shen is quite dedicated to this, he's just really busy.

2. That's what I was expecting. But it is, after all, just my opinion. I'm not trying to scare new members away.

3. I also think it should have its own channel, but for different reasons. I think the channel should consist of the series only, since anything else would be pretty annoying to anyone watching for the first time. I don't really care what profile uploads them, but it would be neat if we had a team profile.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:58 am

We should most definitely open up a new youtube account for the show, I wont tolerate anything else. I've also started looking into getting our episodes hosted on that private server, though. ;3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 am

I can't wait untill the youtube channel for the show is open. If you guys want to a little promo video for it I can. My subscirbers should know about this projet by now becaused of my auditions videos.(I've making a new one soon).

Edit: It will be about 1 to 2 minute long 1 to 3 picture. Say Coming to YouTube and with a link to the channel. I you want me to make it.

EDIT: It slould be about MAY before we start thinking about this. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS!

Last edited by SaiTurtlesninjaNX on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team End Credits Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisman1024 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 pm

sorry sai but we have had like twenty topics about people wanting to make promos. actualy its the only thing im specialized in and so the only thing i can do for the progect other than offer advice. (please dont steal my unofficial "job").
chrisman1024
chrisman1024

End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry to burst both your bubbles, but it's going to be a while before we get to promos. Not saying anything about being a little eager, but we still want to keep a low profile.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 pm

@whatthechuck3
You didn't burst my bubbles.

I know you guys want to keep a low profile on this. If maybe around May before I make any type of promos video. And beside I need to got to my other videos. I haven't finish my FireRed & LeafGreen review. If I do make a video talking about a Pokémon Special anime it won't be on this project. EDIT: DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS!

@chrisman1024
I'm not trying to steal unofficial job. It be a lets May. There a few video I need to catch up on.

Last edited by SaiTurtlesninjaNX on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team End Credits Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I wouldn't mention it at all, if I were you. Not in any of your videos. Because if your numerous subscribers were to get an idea of it, there's a bigger chance of it being shut down, as others said.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator End Credits Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next