Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Credits Omake?

+9
Ama-chan
heartofg0ld666
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Nero Notte
ElvisDitto
Joyfulldreams
dabeatmaster123
Mrtweetums
Kamuro
13 posters

Go down

Credits Omake? Empty Credits Omake?

Post by Kamuro Fri May 21, 2010 1:09 am

Hey, ElvisDitto/Chris and I were just talking in character as Gold and Whitney (Cross-talking of course, me as Gold, him as Whitney), and his hilarious improvisation made me think it could work as a live-action omake, in character costumes, just at the end of the credits. Basically, "Gold interviews Gym Leaders". If you guys don't think it'd be worth it to have it in the video, I'll just post the videos myself and say it's affiliated with the project. Maybe we should do a demo version? They'd only be about 15-45 seconds long. Maybe just in the GSC arc? I dunno, but it's just fun ^.^
Kamuro
Kamuro
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Credits Omake? Empty Re: Credits Omake?

Post by Mrtweetums Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 am

Well, I do like the idea of omakes, but would live action work?

I dunno, I really would have to see the videos. (though I'm pretty sure they'll be great, and probably make me go all for live action!)

it is a cool idea, but (even though I'll probably agree after seeing them anyways) I'd still like to see them (just 'cause they sound great!)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Fri May 21, 2010 7:51 am

Hmmm, like Mr.Tweetums, Im not so certain. I still need to think about this one...
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Credits Omake? Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Well, if you want us to animate them, then probably no. XDD We'll have our hands full with the episodes as it is. If not, if you wanna do live action, or just maybe even some sketchy still pictures or something, then that's fine. ;3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Credits Omake? Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ElvisDitto Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 am

Yes, live action. But we gotta plan it first. And get the costumes. But apart from that, what do you think?
ElvisDitto
ElvisDitto
Voice Team
Voice Team

Credits Omake? Bg10

http://www.mcleodgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Notte Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm

I thought we could have a single picture so it would be like the radio how there is no picture.
Nero Notte
Nero Notte

Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

I have something alse we can do with this omakes thing. Insed of it being part of the ending it will be something that can be put out every other week.

One of the problem that we have is that we are putting out a episode ones a month. So I think we should have something we can do in that time that will be easy, we don't have to animat it and taking time for the episode. This is kinda of filler but not. Discussion panel, Q&A, PSA, comedy Sketch and I will like to do something bese on those fact or info sheets we get on the mange that explan of that world works kinda what I'm trying to come with a theory on how the pokeball works.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Credits Omake? Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

nero notte: well...thats kinda like a drama cd. Im sure people would like to see animation though...though this isnt the first time a drama cd's been brought up. I think we'll be using it for fillers.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by heartofg0ld666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:30 pm

I like the idea of a live action omake! i can see gold saying/doing something that would really anger whoever hes interveiwing! pika -3-

heartofg0ld666

Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 am

Personally, I really dislike the idea of live action... But having a picture like its a radio show works completely. That would be cool~~~
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 am

To me it's sounds a bit of a waste of time. I mean if it's live action we gotta find suitable actors, costumes, not to mention actors with reasonably good voice acting skills. Even the actual voice is a narration done by Kamuro it sounds a bit...extravagant. There's not many ways we could help either since most of us live on opposite sides of the planet. But omakes are generally comedy...like the ones at the end of episodes in Naruto or Bleach and sometimes they expand on the characters. I honestly think that the episodes themselves are more than enough to deal with.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Credits Omake? Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dark fire Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:11 pm

for the credits just do some stills......
or minor animation things......
its suposed to be not that great.....
i mean if you make a character move across a back ground then it would be good.....

dark fire

Credits Omake? Bg10

http://pokemonleagueonline.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Yeah, that sounds like some stuff you could put in the ending ideas thread here: https://pokespeanime.forumotion.com/music-team-discussion-f16/ending-ideas-t458.htm but this is about omakes...

Examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPGH2qPOm8&p=FBBAE8A400793EEE&index=33&playnext=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ajshREqkA&feature=related

Really, they're just meant for laughs. However the problem is they're usually as well presented as the normal episodes are even if they're only around a minute. But there's usually a different one for every episode. Most of them are just the team poking a little fun at the characters, or spotting funny errors in the anime or what which character did when. Sometimes it delves into the world of the minor characters too. And of course, it breaks down the fourth wall a lot in the process.
I'm thinking of one for episode 1 now actually. Whatever happened to the bunch of Poke Balls Red dropped in Viridian Forest when he's searching for Mew in the first chapter? The omake itself could be the answer to that question. Thing is, it'll mean more work, so I'm not really all for it.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Illy Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I like to consider myself the unofficial president of the universal Omake fanboy fanclub, so I'll be happy to lend a hand writing and scripting Omake in particular if we are going to go forward on it. Perhaps animating the Omake prematurly can be a warm up project before getting straight into the anime itself.
Illy
Illy

Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 am

Illy wrote:I like to consider myself the unofficial president of the universal Omake fanboy fanclub, so I'll be happy to lend a hand writing and scripting Omake in particular if we are going to go forward on it. Perhaps animating the Omake prematurly can be a warm up project before getting straight into the anime itself.

Illy, if you're gonna script, you gotta be part of the team. I'm sure you'll be an awesome scripter so why not audition?

Last edited by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Illy Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 am

Because I'm too tired.

Genuinly, actually, I never even considdered until this Omake idea. Plus if I'm going to audition then I'm going to have to patch together somthing decent to put forward.

Either way, I support the idea, live action or not.
Illy
Illy

Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

My thoughts are this: If you're going to do it, reduce the strain on the animation team and do it with pictures and text. This prevents the animation team from having more to do, and presents the show in a much more radio-like manor.

When talking about Omake endings, I immediately thought of Lucky Star, which ends every episode with an episode of "Lucky Channel". Lucky Channel features 2 characters who do not appear in the actual show, but they answer fan-based questions.

Instead of having Gold answer questions, why not do something with the VAs for Prof. Oak and Mary, and then invite the other characters to answer questions aimed at them? Set up an E-mail account that fans can send questions to, and then make a new episode with the answer from one or two of the fans.

I also agree that it doesn't exactly need to be at the end of each episode, and could be done as a promotional thing on the side. If you'd like, I can try an announcer's voice and see how that goes.

And it will also not be as funny if you do not shatter the 4th wall like glass. BREAK IT! DESTROY IT! SMASH IT TO SMITHEREENS! MUAHAHAHA-*gag*
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Credits Omake? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down