Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Opening and Ending

+31
Jonk
elso
AkieTara
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Memieko
Supernova
MokaSooN
Blackmagebard
Kikiee241
Kazaazz
Razor-Leaf
dirksies
kaito109
Raichu111092
Passerby Boy
Mylodon
dabeatmaster123
ShenCS
Aki11
Neojunk
john
Nol
Zephyr
Ama-chan
Mrtweetums
Edowaado
Angel-Kid
Joyfulldreams
Goddess_of_Random
EvoWarrior5
videofan9864
35 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anime Opening and Ending Empty Anime Opening and Ending

Post by videofan9864 Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 am

I saw this video on dabeatmaster123's you tube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNERQl8I22g

I think its very fitting for an ending theme for RGB. Here are my suggestions on it. If its ok I thought it over and I think it would be pretty good. At the start of the video, it could be a black screen with a pokeball in the middle. Then just like dabeatmaster123's video its Red and Pika on the pasture with the grass and sky. Then we could fiddle with it a little bit. This is what I thought,
1. The pictures of the characters will appear in the sky. First its brock with one of his pokemon then after a few seconds misty with one of her pokemon, then its Erika, and then Blaine. After that the sky will turn afternoon and then we have surge, koga, subrina, and giovanni (with his face hidden in a shadow)
2. Then it will be night and then the view will close up to Red and Pika. They both look at each other and then smile. Then they notice someone behind them and when they look, they see Blue, Green, and Prof. Oak. Pika jumps on Red's shoulder and they run towards Oak, Green, and Blue. Then its the end.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

Back to top Go down

Anime Opening and Ending Empty Re: Anime Opening and Ending

Post by EvoWarrior5 Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:47 am

wow, nice! i can see it right in front of me!
with "ending theme", do you mean that we'll show this at the end of each episode??

another question:
how far are you planning to get this?
making the anime and get it on the tv?
or just putting it on the internet?

EvoWarrior5

Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddess_of_Random Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:24 am

It would be fantabulous if we got on TV. But the goal right now is the internet. XD
We also have this for a possible ending idea, if you could tell us what you think about it. But I like your suggestions. That's really cool. Maybe you could write it out like a script and the story boarders could get started with that. =D
Goddess_of_Random
Goddess_of_Random
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:23 am

I think that the opening should be pretty heavily animated and using exciting music, while the ending should use soft music and just having still pictures. 1. It just fits more and 2. It would be a huge pain in the butt to have to animate both an opening and and ending. Dx

And, no, we CANT put this on TV or gain any profit from it as Pokemon and Pokemon Special all belong to Nintendo, even if we make EVERYTHING ourselves, it's still nintendo's property and we would be infringing copyright if we made any profit off of this. As long as it stays a fan anime, then there shouldn't be any issues.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EvoWarrior5 Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 am

i get what you mean.
i watch Naruto, and the opening is a bit heavy, while the ending is very soft.
too bad we can't get it on tv... it would be nice to get more people to read the Manga, because they've watched the animated version on TV...

i'm not very interested in money or anything, but it would be awesome to help making this and make lots of people watch it! (on the internet fcourse)

EvoWarrior5

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Kid Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:30 am

The opening will change as the series goes farther right? Like when new characters get introduced they'll be added to the opening?

Angel-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by EvoWarrior5 Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 am

yep that's kind of the plan. (atleast i think so)
but not every 5 episodes a new one!
like when the RGB chapter is done, a new theme begins as the Yellow chapter kicks in, ofcourse featuring new characters.

EvoWarrior5

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah, I figured that we'd have a new opening/ending for each arc. =3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Goddess_of_Random wrote:It would be fantabulous if we got on TV. But the goal right now is the internet. XD
We also have this for a possible ending idea, if you could tell us what you think about it. But I like your suggestions. That's really cool. Maybe you could write it out like a script and the story boarders could get started with that. =D

Oh you were referring to me about liking the suggestions right? Or at least I hope so Very Happy Anyways I already wrote the concept on my earlier post. The only problem now is the music we'll put on it, because IF this does get approved, we need the music in order to determine how long the images on the sky will change.

As for your link
this
How about making this an opening? Showing the three main characters and animated pictures instead of manga on the background? Then after that we show the three rocket admins and giovanni. Then at the last part of the opening, we show all the characters on one screen. Red in front, then green and blue, then prof oak and bill, then the gym leaders and lastly giovanni as a shadow.

Oh guys if you think I'm annoying, I can always keep quiet Smile
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Well, before we get too into discussing opening/endings, we should work on getting the first episode done, ne? ;3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:Well, before we get too into discussing opening/endings, we should work on getting the first episode done, ne? ;3

Sure, I got carried away Very Happy But in my opinion the openings and endings should go first since they can stand alone plus they are repeated for every episode.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

they repeat every episode, so they must be in high quality. that's why we wont make them first.

and why is it always Red and Pika? It will look very much like the Pokemon ASH anime.
Red's first pokemon is Poli. Starter is Saur. Pika is the 3rd pokemon >.>
Pika should get his glory in the yellow arc.. :<

Back to top Go down

Post by Edowaado Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 am

irisfate19 wrote:they repeat every episode, so they must be in high quality. that's why we wont make them first.

and why is it always Red and Pika? It will look very much like the Pokemon ASH anime.

I agree on that. Poli should get somemore speciel screen time in the opening or ending

Edowaado

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Kid Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Edowaado wrote:
irisfate19 wrote:they repeat every episode, so they must be in high quality. that's why we wont make them first.

I agree on that. Poli should get somemore speciel screen time in the opening or ending

Now that that's been mentioned, it does sound more like Ash and Pikachu. Poli should be used as well. How about if it feautres Poli, Saur, and Pika along with Red?

Angel-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

When poli and saur evolve, will we change the opening, or just keep the same theme throughout the arc?
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Personally, I vote having all the stages of evolution in the arc that appear throughout the arc somewhere. Like, showing how the Pokemon will grow. Changing it when anyone evolves would be very troublesome for the animators, but also... I dont know... For the viewers. I hate when they do stuff like that. I like new themes, but to change it everytime a character changes clothes or a new character is added... That just drives me nuts!

If we need, we could even silloute the past and future stages of the pokemon... Just a thought, I'm not thrilled, but that is done in anime...
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by EvoWarrior5 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:54 am

i think we should just make an opening with the recent pokémon, and as a pokémon evolves, nothing happens in the theme.
we will make a new theme every arc, so in those new themes we can leave out the old pokémon, and put the new evolutions in it.

EDIT: but we could always show both the pokémon and their evolutions

EvoWarrior5

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 am

What an opening is, like many enthusiasts about this would say, a 'summary' of what the show is. Not just a 'welcome to the anime', but the opening should give you an overall feel of the characters, the story, and the conflict. For the entiiiire thing. It doesn't really matter if there are spoilers showing characters that havn't arrived in the show yet, or showing pokemon that will evolve soon.

If it gives off a 'this is Pokemon Special', than that's all we need.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 am

@ Joy

I've already learned that you have a good grasp about animes in general, and you're good with words Very Happy

Anyways, my only suggestion at this moment are little parts.

Maybe have Mewtwo in the background as a dark silhouette, looming over our heroes.

In the beginning of the intro, have the mood light-hearted, then it can shift over to a more serious tone-foreshadowing what'll happen in the future.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Team Leader

Music Team Forum Team Audio Team Leader Administrator Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 am

Yes, originally I had a little bit of something in my head, where at first you see the main characters and get a little peak into their personalities and individual pokemon/skills, then a look into their interaction with each other, which then moves on to showing the minor characters, like professor oak and the gym leaders. (Misty, Erika, Brock, Bill, Daisy...),

Afterward, the tone turns more serious as the bad guys show up, Lt. Serge, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine(he's presented differently, maybe more like a prisoner than a bad guy?), and Giovanni. Then there's some fighting and action, and...not quite sure exactly how to end it, though. That's pretty important.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm

I think the vocal songs of the game OSTs would be pretty cool to use for the openings and endings. It would be a nice reference to the games. Obviously use shortened versions of them though.

Memory P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OolNT6q_X8
Would be neat for an ending for the GSC or FRLG arcs.

Slateport City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvCkHfNj0Y&feature=related
Comical and light-hearted ending for R/S arc. Maybe shows a bit of Ruby's adventure, and then parallels with Sapphire's, etc. Maybe have a theme of starting an adventure in the morning, and then ends with the protagonists going to sleep at night.

Some openings that I liked the ideas for:
Gundam Seed Destiny OP3 (Bokutachi no Yukue)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRoW0l6PufQ
I think this is more suitable for FR/LG, or maybe late R/S.

FR/LG
SPOILERS
The opening bit would be neat to showcase the main characters.
At 00:19, there could be a similar scene with Deoxys, with lots of form-changing action and general awesomeness.
00:28 could be used to show bits of the side-characters, like Bill, Celio, Bridget, Brinca, etc.
00:47 has the characters on the side, with clips of their pokemon in the mini-movie screens. For the main trainers like the Pokedex holders and Team Rocket.
1:08 would have Red flying on Charizard toward Giovanni on the stadium, and then blends into a short battle clip between Deoxys and Mewtwo.
1:19 would be more explosive, with scenes of Frenzy Plant and Blast Burn.
Do some more scenes with Blue, Yellow, and Silver doing Hydro Cannons and other attacks, Deoxys with Psycho Boost, and then a dramatic picture of the main characters.

I think a lot of those ideas would work for R/S too. Like 1:19 would show silhouettes of Groudon and Kyogre, respectively, with their Teams as well. 00:19 could focus on the three titans (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza) having their ancient battle, and 1:08 would focus on Ruby riding Rayquaza to stop Groudon and Kyogre, etc.

Eyeshield 21 OP4 (Blaze Line)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVuMJGCe-wk
Just such a good opening. The opening scene could be used for any arc, whether it's R/B (Red going to Green), G/S/C (main characters riding the legends toward Mask of Ice), R/S (Ruby with his Running Shoes or riding Rayquaza to stop Archie and Maxie), FR/LG (Red on Charizard with Mewtwo going toward Giovanni and Deoxys), etc. Any of these scenes would be epic, with the main characters being tense after having their Pokemon unleash a major attack, and then all of a sudden they stare in horror as their opponent begins to trample them.

00:43-00:52 would be good in G/S/C, where it shows the current main characters, and then fades into a picture of the original Pokedex holders. FR/LG would be nice too, showing the characters' new looks, and then fades into a picture of their past selves.

Just some ideas I had, although they're mainly for the later arcs.
Nol
Nol
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Illustration Team Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/Arcasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Nol wrote:I think the vocal songs of the game OSTs would be pretty cool to use for the openings and endings. It would be a nice reference to the games. Obviously use shortened versions of them though.

Memory P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OolNT6q_X8
Would be neat for an ending for the GSC or FRLG arcs.

Slateport City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvCkHfNj0Y&feature=related
Comical and light-hearted ending for R/S arc. Maybe shows a bit of Ruby's adventure, and then parallels with Sapphire's, etc. Maybe have a theme of starting an adventure in the morning, and then ends with the protagonists going to sleep at night.

Some openings that I liked the ideas for:
Gundam Seed Destiny OP3 (Bokutachi no Yukue)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRoW0l6PufQ
I think this is more suitable for FR/LG, or maybe late R/S.

FR/LG
SPOILERS
The opening bit would be neat to showcase the main characters.
At 00:19, there could be a similar scene with Deoxys, with lots of form-changing action and general awesomeness.
00:28 could be used to show bits of the side-characters, like Bill, Celio, Bridget, Brinca, etc.
00:47 has the characters on the side, with clips of their pokemon in the mini-movie screens. For the main trainers like the Pokedex holders and Team Rocket.
1:08 would have Red flying on Charizard toward Giovanni on the stadium, and then blends into a short battle clip between Deoxys and Mewtwo.
1:19 would be more explosive, with scenes of Frenzy Plant and Blast Burn.
Do some more scenes with Blue, Yellow, and Silver doing Hydro Cannons and other attacks, Deoxys with Psycho Boost, and then a dramatic picture of the main characters.

I think a lot of those ideas would work for R/S too. Like 1:19 would show silhouettes of Groudon and Kyogre, respectively, with their Teams as well. 00:19 could focus on the three titans (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza) having their ancient battle, and 1:08 would focus on Ruby riding Rayquaza to stop Groudon and Kyogre, etc.

Eyeshield 21 OP4 (Blaze Line)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVuMJGCe-wk
Just such a good opening. The opening scene could be used for any arc, whether it's R/B (Red going to Green), G/S/C (main characters riding the legends toward Mask of Ice), R/S (Ruby with his Running Shoes or riding Rayquaza to stop Archie and Maxie), FR/LG (Red on Charizard with Mewtwo going toward Giovanni and Deoxys), etc. Any of these scenes would be epic, with the main characters being tense after having their Pokemon unleash a major attack, and then all of a sudden they stare in horror as their opponent begins to trample them.

00:43-00:52 would be good in G/S/C, where it shows the current main characters, and then fades into a picture of the original Pokedex holders. FR/LG would be nice too, showing the characters' new looks, and then fades into a picture of their past selves.

Just some ideas I had, although they're mainly for the later arcs.

You're ideas are pretty good:) I'm not the one to decide here but the group is planning to make its own music for the openings and endings. Also they plan to make the episode 1 first before the opening and ending because they really like to make the openings and endings top notch.

Now I did suggest my own ending sequence though I'm still waiting on its approval.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by john Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Or you could go and see what some japanese fans has done for Pokespe. They sang tons of intro songs for Pokespe in nicovideo.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/search/%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A

Go and register on that site. It's extremely useful and helps you see what the japanese community has been doing for so many years.

Hell, someone could even post a recruitment video down there and get some japanese fans to help in the project.

john

Back to top Go down

Post by Neojunk Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

This is in english right? Cause I have a piece for the smooth ending that everyone is so fond of. I have to just execute it and polish it but for any good endings I like "Shooting stars' by Homemade Kaozu or something. You may remember it as Naruto Shippuden 1st ending. <<<< My idealistic ending.
Neojunk
Neojunk
Staff

Music Team Anime Opening and Ending Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by john Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm

The songs are in Japanese. It thought it would be good if some original songs are used instead of songs from other anime.

Less problems for the team in regards to copyright infringement.

john

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next