Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Opening and Ending

+31
Jonk
elso
AkieTara
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Memieko
Supernova
MokaSooN
Blackmagebard
Kikiee241
Kazaazz
Razor-Leaf
dirksies
kaito109
Raichu111092
Passerby Boy
Mylodon
dabeatmaster123
ShenCS
Aki11
Neojunk
john
Nol
Zephyr
Ama-chan
Mrtweetums
Edowaado
Angel-Kid
Joyfulldreams
Goddess_of_Random
EvoWarrior5
videofan9864
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Anime Opening and Ending - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Opening and Ending

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Yep the music is produced in house by our very own music team and maybe something like the 11eyes ending will be better seeing as PokeSpe is slightly dark in the RGB arc and is pretty-much action filled.

Back to top Go down

Post by MokaSooN Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Yeah^^ That really rocks pikachu hehe
Ill look for it in the Music Disscussion maybe they posted it already ^x^

Then if a kinda 11eyes ending is choose then many backgrounds are needed don't you think?
MokaSooN
MokaSooN
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Anime Opening and Ending - Page 5 Bg10

http://mokasoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 am

True can I say it'll be easier on the animation, illustration team because it is mostly still pictures with a bit of animation and it'll still look really cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by FaisLittleWhiteRaven Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:06 am

Ummm... I'm probably going to sound a bit odd here but... there was one song Alexie82818 in the Music team has done which I REALLY want to be the ending music, and thanks to efforts of a wonderful person by the name of Keyhala, there are lyrics in both English and Japanese.
(That said even if that song and Lyricks get picked, since there's likely to be more than one season, dicussions of other endings and opening should definetly still be discussed~)

But well, the reason I brought it up was... I have no sense of timing or animation skills, but I have this image (storyboard?) in my head for it, and if no one minds, could I maybe draw it and post it up here sometime? It's just something I'd really like to try as this little idea bugs me everytime I hear that wonderful piece of music.
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Staff

Illustration Team Voice Team VA Critic! Anime Opening and Ending - Page 5 Bg10

http://faislittlewhiteraven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:28 am

Well, since you're already a staff and you have the idea for it, I don't see why not. But I'll just say that be prepared that it might not be picked if it isn't good enough as compared to other storyboarders' works for the ed. If that's fine by you then go for itC:
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Anime Opening and Ending - Page 5 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by AkieTara Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:23 pm

(WARNING: the following video has some naked people. There isn't any detail on it, but some may be sensitive to it any way)

I don't know if you guys are looking for ideas any more, but I think this may give some sort of inspiration or idea.

Especially considering that avoiding everything in that video will be near to impossible.
AkieTara
AkieTara
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

http://akie-tara.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by elso Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

i dont know if this has been sugested but i think we should at least change the opening for each volume. not drasticly but blue/green (the girl) isnt featured to heavily in the first volume if memory serves. also since the main characters teams are beibg updated i think we should use the final teams at the end of each volume as tge team featured in the opening. this is especially true because greens team isnt reaveled until the second volume

elso

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:44 am

Were doing 1 OP and ED for the RBG Arc and a new one for Yellow if we ever get there. We assume our audience has read PokeSpe
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Anime Opening and Ending - Page 5 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by elso Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:30 pm

I suppose for right now that would defiantly work but if we get bigger no doubt we will have viewers that haven't read pokespe. I think it would make our anime look more professorial since if you watch the Japanese Pokemon anime openings they update for new characters and Pokemon

elso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 pm

I don't think that's a very good idea, to be honest. It would be cool if we could do it, but our animators have their hands full just animating one opening and ending, in addition to the actual episodes. It's a nice idea, but I just don't think it's plausible for the project.
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:55 pm

elso wrote:I suppose for right now that would defiantly work but if we get bigger no doubt we will have viewers that haven't read pokespe. I think it would make our anime look more professorial since if you watch the Japanese Pokemon anime openings they update for new characters and Pokemon

That update the opening every time they go to a new region. That's exactly what we're doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverleaf Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

I thought it was like every 52, though the RBG arc is short so we only need one. Future openings for arcs we can think about later.
silverleaf
silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by ismichi Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Professional animation typically update the OP and ED once per season (roughly 26 episodes if long, 13 if short). But sometimes it's updated mid-season depending on how long the series is, arc change, or if the plot deepens (or maybe there's enough leftover budget and it'd go to waste elsewise). But PokeSpeAni's more of a dedicated hobby group, where none of us are paid to do any of this, so there's truly no comparison other than it not being a still image show.

The only time I've seen unpaid animators do things on their own to a near-professional animation are for things like VOCALOID, and those projects take months and even years to complete - why? because they're worked-on solely during the person's free-time, not as their job (in the normal scenario). However, those people can end-up getting royalties/income from that sorta stuff if it gets popular, so it can be totally worth it.
But hoping for revenue from the animation of a copyrighted series' work, even with some artistic liberties taken, hints at a ton of legal issues none of us is likely able to afford. VOCALOID users that earn revenue do so because they are given legal rights as soon as they purchase voice banks/software - you don't get the same rights if you buy a book.

So, since PokeSpeAni cannot make income via animating PokeSpe, please do not expect us to behave entirely like a professional animation studio.

In any case, I think the current plan of updating the OP/ED once per arc is great for this type of group. Besides, as already mentioned, everyone that will watch this likely have already read the series. Besides, it's not like people suddenly stop looking forward to future episodes of professional animation when half the cast and plot is spoiled in the OP/ED, anyway (I'm looking at you, PreCure!).

--

TL;DR:
Join staff and help do the simpler tasks if only that, and those can be fairly quick to learn how to do and pretty simple to complete. You'd be doing something to pass the time and build up skills, and we'd get the series out quicker.
ismichi
ismichi
Animation Team
Animation Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elso Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Yeah I understand that it would be nice if you guys had the rights and could do this for a paycheck

elso

Back to top Go down

Post by Poodlekinz Fri May 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Okay, I don't know if we have an opening video, but if we don't, how about this: all the main characters, (protagonists and rivals!) get phone calls, then rush over to a stadium and start to battle. The opening can include more characters as we run into them in different arcs

Poodlekinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5