Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG?

4 posters

Go down

What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Empty What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG?

Post by Red_the_knight Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 am

When I graduate from college, I'm going to be a game designer. But sometimes, I always get Pokemon and other games on my mind. So, here's a trick question: what will happen if the Pokemon Special/Adventures, becomes a video game. Not like the original game where players have to choose a girl or boy and then level up all the time, more of an action game.

For example:
Red's adventure would be like the Legend of Zelda, Green's adventure would be a Beat 'em up, Blue's adventures would be a Shoot 'em all, and Yellow's adventure would like like a race with regular, rescue, or outrun.

What do you think?

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Bg10

Back to top Go down

What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Empty Re: What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG?

Post by VGmaster Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Fighting game FTW
Or an RPG with the style of Namco X Capcom.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Bg10

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Empty Re: What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG?

Post by Red_the_knight Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Close. If it was a fighting game, which a lot of playable characters would you pick?

But in this kind of Chronicle Adventure, there are 13 playable characters in the story adventure. Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum (But I still remember that D, P, & PT adventure on volumes are not finished yet).

And for a Battle mode, it won't be just like Soulcalibur or Capcom. Think of Tenkaichi & Dissidia for PS2 & PSP. It would be a hell lot of characters:
Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, Giovanni, Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance, Gold, Silver, Flakner, Bugsy, Whiteny, Morty, Crystal, Eusine, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce (Masked Man), Clair, Will, Karen, Ruby, Sapphire, Wally, Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Winnona, Tate & Liza, Maxie, Archie, Juan, Wallance, Sydney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, Steven, Jarr, Orm, Stoc Emerald, Nolan, Lucy, Brandon, Greta, Tucker, Spencer, Anabel, Diamond, Pearl, Plantina, Roark, Glardia, Maylene, Waker, Fantina, Byron, Candice, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Cyrus, Volkner, Arron, Flint, the other two names I forgot, Cynthia, etc.

Phew, a hell lot of playable for battle.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Ooh, that would be awesome! All those different genres of games...plus pokemon special...

That would be excellent!

Though the fighting would be weird...
If it's like tenkaichi...does that mean...

It's the TRAINERS that would be fighting?

*imagines red vs green in hand to hand combat; deathmatch

that would be...interesting?
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:
Though the fighting would be weird...
If it's like tenkaichi...does that mean...

It's the TRAINERS that would be fighting?

*imagines red vs green in hand to hand combat; deathmatch

that would be...interesting?

Unless you're imagining a Knight VS a Samurai. When in battle, the players use Materia (copyright of Final Fantasy VII), but with Pokemon Attacks & Abilities.

As for the game, it will be based off of the Pokemon Special, but I would love to alternate it with Final Fantasy & Action-Role Playing.
Like I said about each genre character gets:
Red (Lionel)(Fighter): Action Role-Playing (Legend of Zelda style)
Green (Nickless)(Samurai): Beat 'em up, Puzzle, & Platform (God of War)
Blue (Machinist): Shoot 'em up, Puzzle, & Platform (Super Mario Sunshine)
Yellow (Paulina/Paloo)(White Mage): Racing & Hi-Speed (Racing, Escaping, & Chasing)
Gold (Jacob)(Gambler): Action Role-Playing, Sports, Platform, & Beat 'em up (Star Fox Adventures with sport tricks)
Silver (Miles)(Thief): Stealth, Platform, & Beat 'em up (Metal Gear Solid)
Crystal (Lily)(Ranger): Capture, Shoot 'em up, & Platform (Scavenger Hunt)
Ruby (Yo-Yo Boy)(Assassin): Platform, Hi-Speed, & Contest (Sonic, but a mini-game with a contest)
Sapphire (Shiro)(Berserker): Beat 'em up & Platform (Any game part of Beat 'em up)
Emerald (Kuzma)(Gadgeteer): Platform, Puzzle, Beat 'em up, Action Role-Playing, & Hi-Speed (Big mix)
Diamond: (Kyle)(Paladin): Action Role-Playing, Cooking, & Puzzle (Legend of Zelda with cooking)
Pearl: Beat 'em up, Puzzle, Platform, & Comedian (Action but with humor ideas)
Platinum: Action Role-Playing, Beat 'em up, Contest, & Puzzle (Another mix)

Now for the question of the day: If you were to pick these characters in their game genres, who would you be and why?

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Character Class Mission)
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisman1024 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Why dont you fan make these? Im sure the pokespe community would by blown away by these seeing as there are no pokespe fangames that i can think of.
chrisman1024
chrisman1024

What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 am

Okay, Okay. I'll take everyone's advice. Someone please lock this.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Locked!

Well then, there ya go!

*LOCKED*
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator What would happen if the Pokemon Special became a VG? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum