Social communications thread

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Social communications thread

Post by Mrtweetums on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:33 pm

Yep. That's where the anime comes in helpful. I'm not sure about making reds adventures, a blooper. Perhaps a drama cd? It'll be easier.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 pm

eh, whatever works. For some reason a brilliant spin-off parody popped into my head at the thought of Red's random adventures, so I ran with it.

dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Oh, a parody? I thought you wanted to put "Reds serious adventures" as a blooper.

A parody actually sounds pretty funny, (though I'm wondering how the parody would work, perhaps you could come up with the ideas. You could be in charge of the parody! [providing you've got permission])

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:02 pm

I have some random ideas, i suppose, but i FAIL at writing comedy, so it's probably more up for grabs.

dirksies
Team Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

...nyeh, I'm ok at writing comedy I guess.

It's just that, what do we do in the parody? Red's stone search? How can I make that funny? I'm not too creative for this kinda stuff; Better leave it to a pro.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 pm

dirksies wrote:
videofan9864 wrote:

It would make more sense if Red fell off a cliff to the sea. Then he was in a comma for weeks. That would certainly explain a lot of things (Pika despite wanting to find Red conveniently had an amnesia, Red not appearing despite being rescued even before pika got back to pallet, and Red not trying to contact anyone and suddenly invade the enemy fortress on his own and Lorelei not trying to freeze yellow the first time they met)

Yeah that's also why I mentioned on my earlier post that the elite four would be better off fighting together. They never did explain that combination attack.

I always thought that Pika was seriously psychologically damaged by the battle. how would you feel if your trainer was frozen in a block of ice before your eyes and you couldn't do anything? Red not appearing might have had something to do with his mini quest of getting the three forever evolution stones and he also might have been laying low for the sake of keeping the Elite Four unawares that he was actually okay. Red in general seems like a character that would want to take the bad guys down for himself 1.) he wouldn't want to get others hurt, 2.) he wants to get revenge (rather minor) 3.) he really wants to have a battle with Bruno again.

This could probably be further developed in the anime, or we could make this into bloopers. Can you imagine it? The Mysterious Mis-Adventures of Red!

Pika didn't see Red get frozen, it just saw Red hanging from a cliff. Plus that's what I meant by the writer conveniently giving pika a psychological injury, it wants to find Red but it coudn't. (You know if they were really smart, they should have used some dogs to track down Red's scent OR examined pikachu's body for the moon fragments that they found on the supernerd.) Anyway I really liked the story very much I just had some thoughts here and there so I won't degrade it anymore.

Yeah I really think that's the reason. He woudn't want to show himself to not involve his friends. But as for the evolution stones, it was stated that Giovanni gave them to Red so he never had to find them. The only other sidequest I could think of is that he withdrew his eevee from a pokemon center to have a sixth pokemon.

I DO love that idea for Red's mini adventures though. If we do make a sidequest for Red as an anime original then as Red was talking to Bill after his battle, lets add that he fell unconscious again after hearing someone's voice saving him then he wakes up on a bed in a hospital or something. Or he could be shown somewhere on a ship headed for Feres Island on a stormy night wearing a coat and the hood is on his head (only the lower part of his face is shown) and he's holding the spoons of destiny.

videofan9864

Forum Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Wait, will this be a mini episode, or just some clips at the end of every episode in Yellow. How would this work? If it's clips at the end of every episode, we can only do that once we see Red's alive and safe. (it would be pretty weird if we put these clips at the beginning of the Yellow Arc; it would ruin the whole mystery of Reds safety. Eg. "if red is taken by some unknown captive, I will save him!", said Yellow. Then Credits roll. After that, we suddenly see Red alive and safe and happily taking out his eevee from the pokemon centre. Nonpokespe veterans will be, "WTF?".)

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:Wait, will this be a mini episode, or just some clips at the end of every episode in Yellow. How would this work? If it's clips at the end of every episode, we can only do that once we see Red's alive and safe. (it would be pretty weird if we put these clips at the beginning of the Yellow Arc; it would ruin the whole mystery of Reds safety. Eg. "if red is taken by some unknown captive, I will save him!", said Yellow. Then Credits roll. After that, we suddenly see Red alive and safe and happily taking out his eevee from the pokemon centre. Nonpokespe veterans will be, "WTF?".)

We can make these added anime original clips. Not in the manga but it will add on to the main storyline. Its only suggestion...

That scene I said about red we can put it after the credits on one episode. After chapter 68 when pika dreamed of Red again, yellow will ask
Yellow: What's wrong Pika? Have you had that dream again? Red... I wonder where you are now?
Then somewhere at sea a person with a thick raincoat is shown on the deck of a ship, he holds a pokeball on his hand and suddenly lost his grip and his wrists shake. He says "its worse than I thought, but I have to finish this no matter what" Then he grabs the spoons of destiny from inside his pocket and says "I should be there soon".

But in order for this to work three things has to happen first
1. Brock finding Red's empty ice sculpture
2. Bruno's flashback about his fight with Red
3. Blue and Bill find out that Red is alive and withdrew eevee.

We can make that scene mysteriously like his face isn't seen and only his mouth is etc but its obvious because one of his gloves is shown to be torn etc.

videofan9864

Forum Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Yep, that's what I was reffering to. Certain plot advancements in yellow have to be made before we insert these scenes.

Otherwise It won't make sense, and fans will be confused.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:Yep, that's what I was reffering to. Certain plot advancements in yellow have to be made before we insert these scenes.

Otherwise It won't make sense, and fans will be confused.

Yes though I don't know if the management team would like it. Those things are really up to the scriptwriters.

videofan9864

Forum Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 pm

If I recall, my suggestion for additional anime scenes was badly recieved by everyone else (in my" fillers?" topic)

perhaps people mightve changed their mind. Or management will be more open to this suggestion. After all, there are many "missing" scenes in pokespe.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:If I recall, my suggestion for additional anime scenes was badly recieved by everyone else (in my" fillers?" topic)

perhaps people mightve changed their mind. Or management will be more open to this suggestion. After all, there are many "missing" scenes in pokespe.

Oh I remember seeing that thread. I think everyone misinterpreted it as "whole" filler episodes. Whole episodes are different from just some short scenes.

Yeah I do agree that so many things are missing. Some scenes should have words, some pokemon disappear with no sense at all, and some scenes have little errors with positions and something small disappearing. Example of that would be the places and times of day. Mato's style does that mostly.

videofan9864

Forum Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm

i thought we agreed that filler scenes were okay, and that if we were ever to do something along the lines of a filler episode, it would be more like a drama cd or a radioplay.

Anyway, i think scene fillers would be good, helping with continuity and such, but a lot of this is going to be up to the scriptwriters and storyboarders.

dirksies
Team Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Yah, they would decide what scenes make into the final cut. Though the problem is that we can't adress ALL the plot holes.

Such as what happened to mewtwo and such after frlg, Giovanni, what have you; because the author may decide to tackle these issues further on (like in hgss). Some of these holes may have been placed on purpose, for the author to expand upon on a later date (or be ignored...eg. Gs ball from pokemon anime).

That's the problem. We don't know what scenes to e pand on without hurting the future chapters.

And, I heard a theory about pokespe, stating that Archie simply wanted to find Manaphy (cause it shows manaphy in silloutte in Archies thoughts) and perhaps making the sea larger would aid him in his search. Do you think this rumor has any fact to it? If this is true (I have yet to reread that particular silloutte scene is emerald), this would make Archies insane evil conquest more sympathetic.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclanday on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Wait, expanding the sea.. to help him find Manaphy, a creature that lives primeraly under water? Wouldn' that just make it harder to find? Surely if anything that would make him want to lower sea levels

Eclanday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:08 am

Maybe make it so it would have to live in a more open underwater space, then catch it, so it doesn't stay hidden. A lot more ocean would make it easier to explore...idunno

it was just a theory I saw at mangafox. I doubt we'll ever see Archies conquest with manaphy ever again.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm

While we are waiting for our storyboards etc. (the meeting as well) I will be making a mother 3 animation and someone needs to be porky XD. Please PM me if you want to do it... because there are a lot of lines.

Here is the scene:

(Its a game so Im re-making it and stuff)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2YaJwd-Ge8

Here is the character btw:

http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/153000/153875_porky_minch.jpg
Porky:

Stop! Stop! Stop right there!
*cough...cough...cough cough!
This is really no time for games anymore.
I don’t feel like letting you go any further.
If you’re after the Needle, then don’t worry.
My adorable little monster is on its way to it as we speak.
*wheeze wheeze gasp gasp

Lucas:

Eh...

...huh?
That monster’s name is Claus?!
Its name was Clause?!
That almost sounds like a person’s name!
But now its my robot.
Not even a fragment of life remains inside it.
Its Master Porky’s slave robot!
It does whatever I say.
It acts on my will alone.
Its my double.
It doesn’t know anything about who you are!
*cough cough

*Battle starts*

(battle continues for a period of time and Porky starts to talk in the middle of the battle)

Let me fill you in on something.
No matter how much you attack me, I’ll never die.
But you didn’t know that did you?
I’ve gone through time and space so many times that I haven’t aged like a normal person.
Who knows, I might be 1,000 years old, or even 10,000 years old.
But despite that, I’m still the same kid at heart!
Is that funny?
It is, isn’t it?
Does it make you laugh?
*cough wheeze
Are you laughing at me?!
If the dragon wakes up it might end up destroying everything and extinguishing all life.
Even so...Ahahaha aha ahahahahaha ahahahahahaha!
*cough gasp cough
Even so, I’ll still be alive.
Me and the Dragon will be the only things left alive in the whole wide world!
Im more than ready for that possibility.
Ahaha ahahahahahaha!
*cough cough gasp wheeze

(battle continues and then he talks again)

With my internal life, I will see the world through its end.
Until everyone who won’t like me is gone.
Thank you for playing along with me all the way to the end of this.
Im actually a pretty nice guy, wouldn’t you say?
Ahahahaha!

(Battle continues and he yet talks again)

*his machine breaks down*

I’ll never die.
I’ll never die, nor will I ever be beaten...
but it appears my machine has run out of energy for the moment.
Ahaha...
Lucas...
You haven’t won, just so you know.

*Absolutely Safe Capsule flies down*

Im going to duck inside this “Absolutely Safe Capsule” for the time being.
When Im inside, no attack will have any effect on me whatsoever.
I’m sure you’re thinking to yourself, “Yeah right. There’s no such thing...and it’s this!
The “Absolutely Safe Capsule” I tricked Dr. Andounts and the Mr.Saturns into making for me!
Me! Me! All for me!
*cough cough

(the capsule seals him)

(Porky sticks tongue at you)

*battle ends*

Dr.Andonuts:

Oh my!
As will as old Porky here is, I feel bad for him now.
It’s true that the “Absolutely Safe Capsule” that the Mr.Saturns and I developed together can protect one from every manner of danger.
It IS an absolutely safe capsule, but once you enter it you can never exit it.
Even what’s outside the “Absolutely Safe Capsule” is absolutely safe, I did tell Porky in a hushed voice that he shouldn’t use it yet.
But all he can do now is live for eternity inside the capsule, in absolute safety.
Who knows, in a way, he may’ve gotten exactly what he wanted.
What do you think?
Is it wrong of me to think this way?

*Lucas shakes head no.

Its NOT wrong, you say?
I wonder...
I somehow get this feeling.
Want to roll him around a bit?
No, no, its okay.~
It IS absolutely safe after all.
*rolls the capsule.
Rolly rolly!
Rolly Rolly!

dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team

View user profile http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:00 pm

I've heard of mother 3, but I dunno who porky is.

Wait...isn't he the mother 3 boss in SSBB? That machine thing? He can talk?? :0

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 am

Mrtweetums wrote:I've heard of mother 3, but I dunno who porky is.

Wait...isn't he the mother 3 boss in SSBB? That machine thing? He can talk?? :0

Porky is the kid inside of the machine. But he's like thousands of years old on the outside but he's still a kid because he time travels.

Also there are 2 other parts for Lucas and Dr.Andonuts. You can watch the full scene here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2YaJwd-Ge8

dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm not really a mother 3 fan, I dunno how I would do voicing them, heck, I've never even heard of them before I played ssbb, and I've nevar played their games.

But another topic, somebody said that mewtwo got captured by sird when she petrified the dexholders. Now she's the head of team rocket in HGSS, and very powerful (mewtwo holder...) any truth to this statement? It IS very possible that mewtwo got caught by sird.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:I'm not really a mother 3 fan, I dunno how I would do voicing them, heck, I've never even heard of them before I played ssbb, and I've nevar played their games.

But another topic, somebody said that mewtwo got captured by sird when she petrified the dexholders. Now she's the head of team rocket in HGSS, and very powerful (mewtwo holder...) any truth to this statement? It IS very possible that mewtwo got caught by sird.

Well there are other team rocket leaders in hgss so how could it be sird? >_<

dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Maybe she's the leader? Heck, she was practically the reason why the problems in frlg and emerald persisted. You can't just forget about her, she caught a mewtwo! (maybe...)

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm

what about athena and all of those people?

dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Underlings? I dunno, they're executives. I remember sird is the new boss or something.

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 am

Red did'nt even notice mewtwo was gone, he has the attention span of a psyduck.

Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top