Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Hmmm, yeah, when DID I make the forum? Ima check....that would be December 19th.

I dunno if that would be a reason to celebrate...I mean, it just shows what little we've actually done in the span of a year. =( I know we are doing the best we can, and I'm not saying we should pick up the pace, but it's still kinda upsetting...we've been going for a year and don't have much to show for it...
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Razor-Leaf Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Maybe we should focus on what we have done instead of what we haven't.
We have an amazing animation team working away with plenty of previews on YouTube to prove it, a talented bunch of VAs, a scripting team, admins, storybords, a music team WITH an op planned and a bunch of support from the random people who registered but choose not to talk to us.

AND PIKA EMOTICONS!! :>o<:
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 pm

What are you saying? Of course we have, we've made many animations to show our progress. Do you think any anime was made in less than 5 months? You still had to gather staff members and voice actors as well as musicians didn't you? I'd celebrate just for the sole reason that this project is still alive and kicking. We haven't given up and I know I won't be quitting until a long time. Look at us, we've kept it going this far haven't we? Why not another year.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Indeed we have made progress. We have made an intro theme and many other awesome things. We also have the first episode scripted, cast, and many of the lines are recorded. We also have some really great, beautiful animatics. I think it's a cause to celebrate, it will help morale =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Alright then, celebrate we shall! Maybe I should draw something...? I wish I could draw everybody together, but It'll be awkward since I have no idea what anyone looks like. =( Maybe I should just draw how I see you? XD That'd be weird.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 pm

We could post real life pics. I made a pokemon anime version of myself and some of my personal favorite pokemon. xD

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Signaturebackground

Latias..looks meh, but
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 pm

the pika emoticons are courtesy of chibiwish. pikachu

anyway yayyy let's celebrate~~~~ XDDDDD
drawing is a good idea. OwO I'll do something this weekend. <3

and maybe VAs can record congratulatory messages? like a mini drama, acting as the characters. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:06 pm

That'd be cute! 8D I dunno about posting real life pics. If you want to, sure, but you can have privacy if you want! =3

Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Ahahaha! Dramas would be fun! I would need to try and get ahold of wtc and kamuro...

I don't know about the drawing ourselves, though, 'cause i can't draw to save my life, but i think it would be interesting to see how you see us, joy-joy =3
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm

hmm...a lotta people are saying good things about the Harry Potter movie.

So I'll probably check it out...oh wait! Topic change!

1 year anniversary! We've come so far! (so much dedication...to think we were once just a single thread in a mangafox forum)
^^

Joy, if you wanna draw everyone, maybe you could just draw people by our avatars! like whatthechuck as Blaine or something...I dunno (I'm not so creative)

But aren't we celebrating too soon? After all, it's not even December!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Silly, tweetums, we need to make plans! Twisted Evil
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 pm

If Joy want to drew everyone as what they really look like in real life. Then I'm in. Do we just sent or post a pictures of ourselves to Joy so his can drew all of us together.

For me I normally dress like Red like I am in this video. Will I red hat, red jackets, black or green long sleeve shirts and a backpack. So I don't ever cosplay a Red or Ash.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 pm

You don't HAVE to give me your picture. XD I'm fine with just drawing like...my representation of you in my head. Or something. Lawl. Although, it'll be a lot of people! D8 I hope I won't forget anybody!
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:That'd be cute! 8D I dunno about posting real life pics. If you want to, sure, but you can have privacy if you want! =3

I didn't mean that they had to xD Just post what they want to look in the picture is what I meant.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 am

Dunno if i'm too new to be in the picture but I would just like to point out that I do not look anything like Brock or Barry, though I do do ninja moves from time to time happy
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 am

*faints* so far I've counted 35 people for the picture. confused Jesus, its a good thing I'm planning ahead.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:21 am

hey, to all of us American YANKS: Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm just posting here so you don't think I'm dead or anything, and... so on.

LINK! HE COME TO TOWN! COME TO SAVE! THE PRINCESS ZELDA! (I have that song in my head and I can't get it off because it's just too good)
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 am

Yeah, happy thanksgiving! I'd have to say that one of the things I am most thankful for is that I got to meet all of you guys! Seriously, I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met all of you. This project is just a huge bundle of awesome people! If we could have a gathering of some kind, and be able to meet everyone in real life, I could die happy. <3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 am

Well if you think about it, I know LittleKuriboh(The guy that makes Yugioh Abridged) has gone to conventions because of his creations, if we get big and well known from this project we might be asked to go to a convention. Namely you or some voice actors xD. I'm not sure how the convention thing works out, if you get asked to go or if you pay to make a booth or something(I think this statement is going to make me sound like an idiot).

Anyway, I think that would be the best way to meet everyone, if we ever get that popular.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:05 am

More than likely it'll be the main character voice actors and the head of illustrations/animations. Makes 5 people. Ish. Anymore would be a bit much.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 am

I didn't mean they'd ask all of us, I'd just go to visit everyone and see them.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 am

Well yeah there's no reason that everyone can't go, but it'll probably only be the heads which'll be representatives.

But it would be pretty awesome if we gained enough renown (man, saying that word makes me think of Fable) to be invited to an anime convention as a special guest or something. It would let even more people know about us. =)
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:26 am

Us? Me? Get INVITED to a convention? ._. Wow, man, that is intense. If I ever got invited to a convention I would probably faint right there. And the only reason we'd ever get a BOOTH would be to sell something, and we have no money involved or anything to sell, soooo...

We could get a PANEL, which is where we have a period of time in a specific place to speak and answer questions and talk about what we do and stuff. I never really go to many panels at the con that I go to...mainly because it's pretty far away and I can't be there for very long. My parents would never let me stay in San Jose, alone without adult supervision, for an anime convention. XDDD

And ANYBODY can do a panel, guys. Musicians, authors, artists, animators, singers, and voice actors alike.

But the only other person in Cali is Alexie, and not that I wouldn't die to meet her (you should see some of the convos we have on DA. I love her to death!), but unless some sort of miracle happens it'd be pretty impossible for us to meet everyone. XD

Last edited by Joyfulldreams on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:28 am

There you go. Yeah, but you never know what could happen, anyway lets just keep talking about now xD Worry about that stuff when or if we come across it.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:38 am

fingers crossed, huh? Wink
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 22 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next