Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:31 am

I wanted to see Silver.
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 am

It's my BIRTHDAY.
I'm now 21 today.

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Test_010
It's a Red Velvet Cake. I bake it myself. I'm tryer of using cake mixs.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby Boy Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 am

Wow...seriously...that is...AWESOME!!! A red velvet pokeball cake! That's preety sweet Very Happy
Passerby Boy
Passerby Boy

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 am

happy birthday saiC: And nice cake there>W<
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 am

I want a piece.
Happy Birthday man
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks guys Very Happy
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Happy Birthday, Sai! =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Have a very happy birthday, sai!

And sweet cake! (possibly literally?) Could I have a slice? ^^
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Happy birthday, Sai.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Happy birthday Sai. Loving the cake :p

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby Boy Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Nick is stunned by cake. Nick is unable to move.
Nick snapped out of his stun-fusion...
Nick used Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Sai!

I completely forgot, cuz I was too stunned by the cake XD
Passerby Boy
Passerby Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillfulness Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAI!! So jealous of your cake...
Skillfulness
Skillfulness
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks again everyone and we had some cake.
I when with the pokeball cake because of this project.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:36 am

Happy Birthday, Sai-san!! ^_^
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby Boy Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:53 pm

That cake looks really good...
Passerby Boy
Passerby Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:32 am

Microsoft Word is so fail . . . I tried putting in 'areas' so many times and it kept correcting it to area, thinking I had typed in areaa :S
And then I mistyped tariffs as tarriffs and it auto-corrected it to tartar . . .

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

Whooooaaaa, it's been weeeeeks
Or it feels like it. I guess it's just been one or two.
My computer has been in the shop, so I haven't been able to get on
Not to mention Joy gave me a base coloring I haven't been able to do because it's on this computer, yikes.

Pokéball cake~
That is An Awesome Thing™. Especially since it's homemade. O: I've been meaning to make a homemade red velvet cake for some time, but I need to find the right cocoa to make it the real way. (Originally, cocoa was processed a different way, and making a red velvet cake actually turned the cocoa red. Nowadays, the way cocoa is processed, it doesn't change color, so red velvet cake recipes usually call for NUTS AMOUNTS of food coloring to get the color. xP And that's why I never really liked red velvet cake... that, and it's usually got cream cheese icing, which I'm really not fond of.) And happy belated! :D
One of my friends got a Pokéball ice cream cake for her birthday... actually, "ice cream cake" really isn't a good word for it, because that implies cake, and that's a LIE. It was a spherical blob of ice cream somehow colored like a Pokéball, with some kind of chocolate for the dividing line and a necco wafer for the button. BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY PICTURES. And ANOTHER of my friends made a Pokéball cakeball.
>> No... we're not all nerds...

lol spellcheck.
Snow Leopard has automatic spelling correction in TextEdit, which I didn't know for about a week. o_O A week's worth of writing with the strangest replacements for non-words I've used.
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 pm

LONG POST :O

Hi.

3DS looks cool, no? No 3D pokémon until 6th gen though :/

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

It's got Kid Icarus though.
Nintendo killed E3 with all there amazing stuff.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Marley: how was the "blob of ice cream"? Did it taste...(how should I put this...)...pokeball like?

oh yes! E3! (someone mentioned it!)
Just goes to show...when I finally get my first DS, a new one comes and replaces it. Well...hopefully the 3ds games will be backwards compatable with the original ds (kinda like a gameboy/gameboy colour situation?)

Although I AM having my doubts about the 3ds' capabilities. How is it possible to create a 3d image without glasses? Can Kid Icarus really be in THAT good of a quality on a ds? (just goes to show...I know nothing about Nintendo's genius...)

But I also fear for Nintendo's safety. (I don't want to see them fall like their previous adversary, SEGA)
The Ps3 wand may possibly be competition for the wii. (probably not...but still!)
Although, everything sony advertised for it sounds vaguely like a wii motion plus. (new technology...more accurate...like the wii motion plus perhaps?)
and the xbox's stuff...a gimick or serious competition? Only time will tell...

So, nintendo! Work your genius! Live up to the name you created! I know you'll dominate the video game industry! (hardcore nintendo fanboy...well, kinda. ^^)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey guys, just a question out of nowhere, but I was wondering....since I have to start figuring out a decent source of income, and while I am sorta looking at applying for a job at the local art store, I have no job experience and...yeah.

If I opened commissions, would any of you guys commission me for something? I could do fanart, original work, I could draw you in my own style, whatever, and I'll start out pretty cheap...*squirm* .////.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm

eh, why not? I would do it, as long as paying you didn't become too complicated...
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 4 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 pm

has anyone noticed a lot more ads on here lately? first the green lines started showing up under words, and now it takes me to a different page to do a survey everytime i log on... =__=;;

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Go watch Toy Story 3 guys you'll tear up I promise.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

i watched the IMAX 3D midnight release with my sis. I didn't tear up at all-- people are crazy.

I did think the special effects were amazing, and the story was astounding-- edge-of-your seat the entire time! Very Happy

My sister, who only came along cuz i begged her to, said she loved it. Each moment was packed with something funny or touching or fun to look at, and it was amazing how well the characters were developed outside of what we already knew of them. What we did already know was used to furthur them even more. As my sister put it, "It was amazing how much I felt like these guys were all old friends." Not only with each other, but with you, the viewer.

I was about to snap someone's neck everytime everyone in the theater cheered for stuff. I was like, thank god the IMAX sound is so loud and pretty and clear, because if I'd seen it in some crappy theater and couldn't hear some adorable quip from Slinky thanks to some dude cheering next to me (after paying 13 bucks a piece for my sis and I), people would have turned up dead.

Go see it! More than anything in the world, i would most definitely recommend it! (Even more than HTTYD).

Course, my sis and i are old-school TS fans. We have 1 and 2 on VHS. Though we aren't like, "OMG I love Woody, Tom Hanks is so funny, Buzz is so great, To Infinity and Beyond!" kind of fangirls. More like sit around and laugh and make fun of the movie but adore it at the same time. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next