Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you all!

3 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you all! Empty Nice to meet you all!

Post by Kazaazz Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:26 am

It really is great being here; it's definitely one of the nicest forums I've ever been on! *bows* Thank you for creating this anime or at least attempting to! I first heard about the manga when I was browsing bulbapedia (also a pretty awesome site) on manga based on the franchise. Immediately started reading them all and got seriously hooked on PokeSpe. Within pages I was wishing for an anime. The one we have now has lost its spark in recent years I think, but it's not like it's bad.

Anyway, what I wish to contribute to this site will hopefully be a few things. I'm quite a good copy-artist if I do say so myself and with the attempts I've made, I can do the art style of the series, although not without referencing constantly. In terms of voice acting, I'd love to do some, particularly Blue (girl) as I can have both a serious and cutey voice even though I'm not overly girly or masculine. I'm just not sure how much my British accent will get in the way even though I'm not natively British. Pokemon voices I can have a shot at as well because I can at least do most of the anime voices for them well, examples including the Johto starters. But I've looked around this site and apparently you going to have them more animalistic. That's fine by me! Won't know until you try right? The problem with voice acting for me though...is that I don't have a microphone *sweat drops*.

I do have a digital camera and a scanner though, so I can at least help with storyboarding and character/pokemon sketches. Afraid I can't help with digital art though - no idea where to even start!

But of course, as an avid fan, I will gladly comment, rate and support you on all that you do. And thank you!

Oh, almost forgot. Yes, I did read the rules! Thanks for the reminder!

Last edited by Kazaazz on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Nice to meet you all! Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Nice to meet you all!

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 am

Hi Kazaazz
I'm Sai

Everyone is going to tell you to READ THE RULES!
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Nice to meet you all! Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am

Wow, it's nice to meet you! It's awesome that you're so eager to be here =] I'm dirksies, a vice VA head. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and make sure you check out the specific areas where you want to audition for the guidelines.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Nice to meet you all! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum