Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joyfulldreams here!

2 posters

Go down

Joyfulldreams here! Empty Joyfulldreams here!

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 am

XD Since everybody ELSE is making one, I don't wanna be left out...although I'm kinda late...

I'm Joyfulldreams, but just call me Joy 'cause it's shorter and actually sounds like a name...I'm the head of the illustration team here and I absolutely LOVE pokemon! Especially Special! My first pokemon game was Sapphire along with me very first gameboy, my Gameboy Advanced SP, when I was 9. I kinda wish I could have gotten Silver or Crystal or some of the original games, BUT I LOVE SAPPHIRE OMG.

Anyways...I first read Pokespe when I was 10, my mom got me 2 volumes of the Viz translation to keep me entertained while I was away at a fitness camp, (I think it was volume 1 and 5?) and I fell in love! And now I'm working on making this awesome manga into an ANIME! w00t w00t! XD

I hope we all have fun getting to this big dream we've all created! 83
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Joyfulldreams here! Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Joyfulldreams here! Empty Re: Joyfulldreams here!

Post by ShenCS Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 am

Hello new member, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Be sure to check the announcements and rules regularly and put your name down in the Skype/MSN topic so we can be in touch!
^^

Anyway, does the Chat box slow you down?
ShenCS
ShenCS
Script Team
Script Team

Joyfulldreams here! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 am

ShenCS wrote:Hello new member, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Be sure to check the announcements and rules regularly and put your name down in the Skype/MSN topic so we can be in touch!
^^

Anyway, does the Chat box slow you down?

No, it doesn't...you want me to go in there?
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Hello Joy 8D
welcome and enjoy the forum. ^^
let's work hard and make this project a reality *w*

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 am

irisfate19 wrote:Hello Joy 8D
welcome and enjoy the forum. ^^
let's work hard and make this project a reality *w*

Ne, Ezu? You wanted to be the character designer, right? If you don't really want to anymore, that's fine, but if you do, here's some things I'd like you to do on each character:

Various angles of the head and body of each of the characters.
Various static poses of each of the characters, and maybe even the same poses from different angles.
Various dynamic and action poses of each of the characters, and maybe even the same poses from different angles.
Specific colors to be used for each of the characters. You don't have to include shade/highlight colors if you don't want to.
Details on the characteristic parts of each of the characters. (Hairstyle, eye shape, proportions, clothes, facial proportions, facial expressions...)
And anything else you feel you might like to add. This is really important, because right now we're using the manga for reference, and that's going to turn the anime into a carbon copy of the manga with moving mouths. >.>;

If you could do some stuff for some pokemon that see some action in the episodes, that would be good too. ^.^;
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum