Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED

+6
Joyfulldreams
whatthechuck3
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
dirksies
Alexie82818
Aki11
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED

Post by Kazaazz Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 am

Awesome that'll be great Ezu! Aki said herself she wanted to post up drafts for episode 1 too but couldn't because everyone could see it. But we have a nice family of members now. I say yes please.pikachu
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED - Page 2 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 am

I changed the settings. : D and checked too. anyway Kaz i need your skype and msn contacts. can you PM me? or post in the skype/MSN thread. (the thread is kinda dead so i made the staff contacts thread. -_-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:24 am

Sent! But great, that means this thread's finished with so a lock is required I dare say!
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic A part of the forums that's strictly for staff. RESOLVED - Page 2 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2