Gamespot: All Time Greatest Game Villain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gamespot: All Time Greatest Game Villain

Post by HamsterPants on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 am

Okay so here's the deal,

There are polls going on to determine the most superior video game villains, and at the moment, Team Rocket and Ocelot are neck and neck.

It'd be pretty cool if Team Rocket won, especially since Ocelot isn't even technically a villain, he's an anti-hero at best.

Here's the link:
http://uk.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=29

I just figured this would be fun, I really hope Team Rocket wins, in the name of all that is nostalgic...

Oh, one last thing I forgot to mention, the polls for this round are only open today.
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamespot: All Time Greatest Game Villain

Post by Skillfulness on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Oh sheeya. Now we're .1% ahead.
Skillfulness
Staff

Script Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 am

To be honest, they are villains. It's kind of hard to decide since I keep playing Pokemon and MGS.

For MGS: Ocelot is the first boss on 1 & 3. MGS, Ocelot is sometimes easy to hit if he holds still, but keep dodging his bullets until he becomes opened. And then there's MGS3, where he becomes a little tougher when his health goes down.

For Pokemon: Team Rocket, I think they're just rookies. When I see them on the picture, they look like only minor villains, but with generals, elites, and leaders, they are hard villains. It only depends on level, especially Cyrus' Pokemon are as hard as nails with LV 50-55.
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top