Forum Stuff ;D

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Stuff ;D

Post by whatthechuck3 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm still not quite clear on our distribution/viewing methods...Did we ever really come to a decision on that?

"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. Hahaha.....You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself...."

It\\\'d make me very happy if you read the rules.[strike]
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 am

Hm the subtitle answer you gave Kaz, sounds like we allow people to re-upload the anime on youtube. It should be, anyone can volunteer to make the .sub file and give it to us. ^^;

I'll update the FAQ later k? Internet is slooow right now. And let's discuss a bit more. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 am

Mhm I guess that's the better approach then Ezu, although if we're giving everyone the opportunity to download, then any subbers shouldn't really have to volunteeer to do that. Any fansub doesn't ask whether they can sub the works of someone else before they sub it. So I just think it's better for subbers to work independent from us.
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic

View user profile http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Hmm I'm still not sure about the subtitle issue. >_> Anyway episode 1 is still a long way to go so let's decide that later, in a meeting maybe?

I'll update the other questions for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:10 pm

We need to put something in the FAQ section about what we're going to do about copyright, because it keeps coming back -.-'

Nothing's like before!

Question:What is man's relationship to nature? What would happen if you gave a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 am

Yes I was about to bring the copyright thing here.. Well, can you make the proper sentences of the question and answer? OwO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 am

Erk, do you mean in the form of a disclaimer? I think I suggested it a cople posts on this thread back...

Sorry, beyond my ability me thinks. *apologizes* Someone else please? ^^'' *shot*
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Erm... okay, let's see if I can try something...

Question: What are you doing about copyright?

Answer: For the time being, we are going to try and keep our heads down, working quietly and efficiently to try and actually produce material to show. Once we make an episode, we will give a disclaimer something along the lines of "We do not own the characters, settings, or plot seen in story, but we do take credit for the hours of work to create this episode. No copyright infringement intended. We are doing this project because we love the manga and not for profit." We know that we do not have much legal ground to stand on for this project, but we are doing this because we love Pokemon Special.

Wow....that came out a lot more depressing than I meant it to....

Last edited by dirksies on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added nova's suggestion)

Nothing's like before!

Question:What is man's relationship to nature? What would happen if you gave a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 pm

I would have 'something along the lines of' before that disclaimer, as I feel we'll pull out a much longer disclaimer than that lol.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 pm

And i think the answer should include, "we're going to discuss about it in a meeting, and don't make anymore threads about it"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi all. >A>; This is an update.

You may see some members will have 2 or 3 pokemon teams under their usernames. I'm implementing changes right now, but the system's not fully done.

..and also since I really have to sleep right now, I'll continue later. so be patient kay? :'D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh sweet power of suggestion, lol. I like it XD.
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am

Yes, jonk, power of suggestion. D: You made me stay up all night tweaking the forums. curse you. Dx
I didn't do the changes for the colours though. Picking the colours were hard. D: I want the teams to be more organized so made usergroups for each team. I moved mostly everyone to their teams I think, but I left out the ones I think are inactive. Team leaders, please check the usergroups and make sure all your team members are in it. ^^
I will delete the staff members group once everything's checked. C: Oh yeah it's possible to be in multiple usergroups too, isn't that neat? XD

The rank system will be for Admins, Mods, Leaders, and Vices. The ranks will probably have icons for them XD You will still keep the custom icons, they will be grouped with ribbons. Just think of it as special icons. C: VA critics still get icons too.

I hope it won't make things more confusing. ^^;
Oh and btw your colour will depend on the highest group you're in. For example if you're in ani team and voice team, you will be yellow, ani team. The team order doesn't mean it's more important.. It just have to be in an order. >_>

What do you think of the new system? Cool If you want a preview, look at chuck's posts. He's the most updated. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am

Well it looks awesome so props to you Ezu. Also the multi-group is nice too, makes it much easier to see everything someone helping out with. A++ for An Awesome Admin. (That's a lot of A's!)
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 am

Haha, thanks XD
Oh I forgot to mention there's a new team, the forum team. <3 For admins and mods. C: The icon is aerodactyl. Although compared to other teams' pokemon he seems a bit hyper. O:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Whoa I'm pink.

...I kinda miss my blue a bit, but I'm sure the pink'll grow on me =3

So I'm in forum team, ani team and voice team. Look forward to having that text under my name Ezu, great work!
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Ooh! Great job, ezu!

It really does add a sense of colour and organization to the teams! And I love my new Aerodactyl!

But what do you mean by "highest group you're in"? I understand something like admins and mods, but we also ordered the teams? eh? (I'm a tad confused ^^;; )

But great job on the whole team colour organization! You really are our super admin! ^^
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 am

We admins only get black colour because we're mean and cold-hearted. T^T (..we ban people) But we can Fly 8D

All the usergroups have to be in an order. Look at in the online section, The most left is the highest usergroup in the order. But the order doesn't really mean anything. >_>

I just noticed the pokemon won't move in Google chrome. :/ I'll fix that later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 am

They move in my Google Chrome, and always have.
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Eh really? O: They don't move in my chrome. :/

Anyway I don't have the time to make the icons for the ranks yet. >A> You will get the highest rank if you're in multiple teams. For example if you're a leader in music team and a normal VA in voice team, You will get the Team Leader rank, and the your first team icon will be the gyara. (I can't control the colours though)
If you're a team leader and an admin, you should have the team leader rank. ^^ (but your colour will be black orz)
Well I can't control everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top