Forum Stuff ;D

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Stuff ;D

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 am

well i understand what you mean, Kaz.. just that i can't do it. ;_; when i did the rank thingy with the pokemon to represent the teams, i actually wanted to do what you said, but unfortunately, one person can only have one rank. v.v i'm sorry..
i can do it with the ribbons, (one person can get multiple ribbons) but that will need a lot of extra work and hv to change it for every staff. ;_; I don't want to burden other admins..
But~ maybe i will do it, if i have the time. ^^

edit : i wont do it. :< too much hassle. it will be hard to rank new staff in the future too. so everyone gets one team title only. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 am

Don't worry I understand...but I may bring it up again if it ever does happen (you know, the not knowing what I'm talking about thing)...and it may or may not happen after all depending on how active this forum will get after we get a few episodes out there.

Just trying to help organize everything ^^

Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic

View user profile http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:42 pm

I see what you mean ezu...that does seem kinda complicated.

But kazaazz, if you want, I could change your animation icon to a voice acting icon (unless you're happy with your current icon)

Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 am

Mrtweetums wrote:I see what you mean ezu...that does seem kinda complicated.

But kazaazz, if you want, I could change your animation icon to a voice acting icon (unless you're happy with your current icon)

Thanks for the offer, but I think I prefer the Pikachu >=3. But with those ribbons you mentioned ezu and the way you can asign more than one per person...well we could always have that instead of a team icon. After all the VA criticisers aren't exactly a team by themselves are they~? ^^ Of course it's fine as it is, if you don't wish to change anything.

But please comment on my VA auditions! ...I haven't really got any feedback at all...*worried*

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:53 am

ah oh yeah. 8D maybe special ribbons or something for special people. leaders, critics, etc. >w> can admins get one too?

what should they be? ribbons for contests, badges for special people? but there are too many badges. can't choose. >_>

and kaz, can't helpyou with VA auditions. I dont have any knowledge on that. >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:31 am

You can't choose? XD. But no, if you have badges then that's great, you could definitely use those to single out the heads/vice heads. (are they like the in-game badges?) Yeah, probably use badges for that, or it will more than likely get cluttered. But perhaps a different colour one for a different team? After all by your comment there seems to be a lot. But I'm sure admins can have their own badge! ^^ So that'll mean Joy'll get two, isn't she lucky? (of course if this is actually approved).

Ribbons I imagine are more for awards and such, like the fakemon contests etc, so I think they should be reserved for the social stuff. As for my situation...I'm actually not sure which to go for! ^^; But I'd recommend ribbons; badges should be really special.

Edit: Oh, and no worries about the VA Ezu, I'm beginning to get comments now! WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

oops. I meant to say special icons for special people, not ribbons. XD ribbons are of course for games and comps.
And don't worry, I get to approve anything about the forums, I think. >w> I'm teh super admin haha. *shot*

then um, I can't choose which badge for which rank. There are 8 for Kanto. Can't decide which badge should go to each team. >_>
Should we have berries? haha.

EDIT : Wait, no sprites for badges. :/
Should we use evolution stones? They are prettyyyyyy. *w*
or should i just pick random pretty things from the game? so many. gyaaa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 am

Oooooohhhh...lots of pretty stuff then? I don't know what you should pick to be honest...but I can imagine stuff like this happening...(well here's my ideas/suggestions anyways)
TM Discs for the Management team head/vices, (TM discs manage Pokemon moves after all =)
Evolutionary stones for Admins, (you've evolved beyond our reach! XD)
Berries for voice head/vices (don't know why, sorry),
Perhaps different Poke Balls for animation head/vices >=3 (because it reminds me of the battles).
Illustration team...ummm...Potions? XD Sorry head's gone blank on this one.

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am

woah great idea. : D different items for each team. not just one category. ^^ Alright then. I'll see what I can get. ^^ And maybe a bit related to the pokemon representing each team too.

And haha we evolved? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

That would be lovely. Glad to help ou! And yup, you evolved! =3

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Eh, I'm not to happy with the berry idea for VA's lol. How about we differentiate by badge region. We could rank it by badge number, 8 being the best. (So heads get badge 8 and vices get badge 7)

Admins get a Kanto badge (preverably Earth badge)
VA gets Johto (so head gets rising badge, vice gets glacier)
Illustration gets Hoen (so head gets rain, vice gets mind)
animation gets Sinnoh (head gets beacon, vice gets icicle)
Management gets Issu ( so legend for head, and icicle (2?) for vice)
Supporting gets Orange Island (Jade Star, Spike Shell)

Or any variation there of...sorry I just really got all pumped about the badge idea XD.

"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. Hahaha.....You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself...."

It\\\'d make me very happy if you read the rules.[strike]

whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:10 pm

whatthechuck3 wrote:Eh, I'm not to happy with the berry idea for VA's lol. How about we differentiate by badge region. We could rank it by badge number, 8 being the best. (So heads get badge 8 and vices get badge 7)

Admins get a Kanto badge (preverably Earth badge)
VA gets Johto (so head gets rising badge, vice gets glacier)
Illustration gets Hoen (so head gets rain, vice gets mind)
animation gets Sinnoh (head gets beacon, vice gets icicle)
Management gets Issu ( so legend for head, and icicle (2?) for vice)
Supporting gets Orange Island (Jade Star, Spike Shell)

Or any variation there of...sorry I just really got all pumped about the badge idea XD.

Ezu said though she didn't have any stuff for badges though...sorry. And as for the berries sorry chuck. Please don't take me seriously. I think my train of thought was something like 'there will be in the future lots and lots of VAs so probably because there's lots and lots of berries, it's more suitable.' But I think I forgot this was only applying to heads/vices, sorry XD. In that case...something from the Key Items? How about fishing Rods? You got a Poliwhirl after all. =)

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 pm

No its cool Kaaz, calm yourself, lol. It really doesn't matter, I was just kidding. It's just an icon XD. But yeah, sorry for missing the edit on the badge sprites...my bad Razz

"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. Hahaha.....You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself...."

It\\\'d make me very happy if you read the rules.[strike]

whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 am

ohh actually I found the badge sprites, but they are kinda.. too small. >_> compared to the ribbons, they are small. And Chuck's idea is great too. Now I can't choose. xD *very indecisive*
so um, help? >A>

and oh fishing rod. O: more appropriate for music team i guess? fishing --> magikarp --> gyara. haha. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 am

Heh heh, you're putting a lot of thought into this aren't you Ezu? XD Chuck's idea sounds really great, and I wouldn't mind the badges. (kinda reminds me of the serebii forums though) but I want admins to have evo stones! ^^ Of course we can even have a mix. The heads get the badges, the vices get the items? How about it? But if for items...I suggest my previous idea I guess...I'll just re-type it here with configurations!
Evo Stones for Admins. (You could even have one each! Though tweetums HAS to have the ThunderStone! XD)
TM Discs for Management. (Because of Snorlax, could have the grey ones as they're for Normal Types but not sure cause it's a kinda boring colour)
Poke Balls for Animation. (Quick Balls! Or Timer Balls!)
Flutes for Music. (Hunted through my Bag on Pearl and thought these would be great!)
Here's where I got stuck and couldn't decide.
For Illustration: TinyMushrooms or Big Mushrooms/Incenses like Rose Incense/Miracle Seed. (All of them made me think of Bulbasaur as it's a Forest Pokemon!)
For Voice Team: Fishing Rods/ Mystic Water/ Rocks like the Damp Rock or Smooth Rock, the ones that increase weather time. (sorry that these ideas are kinda lame).

And as for the badges...well if the heads are exclusive to them...I suggest these for my version!
Management get Sinnoh (the best story in my opinion)
Animation get Kanto (what was left over, sorry!)
Music get Johto (some of the best music ever)
Illustration get Isshu (lovely 3D...)
Voice Team get Hoenn (the region you do the most sea travelling in).

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:38 am

Hmm.. kinda. I'mputting too much thought on this I guess. xD I love to pretty up the forums hehe.

serebii forums get badges? hmm. then I guess we won't. And badges are kinda small compared to the other items I think.
Oh I love leaf stone but the other evo stones are so shiny.. pretty. *_*

Snorlax reminds me of pokeflute though. And gyara fishing rod. xD The leader and vice should get same type of item maybe? Super rod and Good rod?
And King's Rock for Voice team? >w<
I'll look at the items again~ And if you have any more ideas just put them here. : D

Last edited by irisfate19 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:45 am

Oh, wait, that was project Pokemon I was thinking that had the badges. Don't think serebii does. (What a mix-up...silly me)

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 am

Hmm we already have pokeballs for topics. so um, something else for ani team. >w>
It's more fun to have different items instead badges.. xD
ohhh the squirt bottle is so cute.. *O* I want to use it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 am

D:

Ah well, it's understandable quite a point there...kinda fitted with the Pikachu though...

HMMMMMMM...Fossils? XD Ah just kidding, how about then items like the Scope Lens or Quick Claw. Or maybe something from the medicinal sweet variety like the Rare Candy, Lava Cookie, Berry Juice, Old Gateau or Moomoo Milk? >=3 *fan of sweets speaking*

Edit: I've been forgetting about my situation! We could have the sweets ^^; Or perhaps Berries? (I feel like we should put them SOMEWHERE....) Actually, maybe the fossils XD.

*has just realized how indecisive I'm being*...;_; Sorry Ezu.

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 am

haha i'm very indecisive too. xD no worries~!

If we have a team with aero as the pokemon, fossil would be great. ^^ (advertising / uploading team maybe?)

yes i love the berries too. ;w; maybe a reward for hyper supporter?

I found the suitable one for pika, i mean ani team leader. ^^ Light Ball. held by pikachu hehe. *is a fan of pretty orbs*

i love the sweets too. ;_; and the squirt bottle~
hmmm I'll start working now. >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 am

OMGAWD Love the Light Ball idea! *fan of sparkly stuff too~*

Can't wait and glad I was some help!! >w<

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:02 am

oh yeah kaz, who else is the VA critic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 am

Oh, that'll be Alexie and dirksies!

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:13 am

Alright. ^^ Thanks~ I made the changes. Check it out. >w<
And feel free to give opinions.
I used random pretty stuff *happy* related to the pokemon type representing each team. If you don't like your icon,just tellme. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 am

I've actually forgotten what that item is! Oh wait it' a Squirtbottle! Awesome, I love it, it looks so fun! X3 And I've seen various people getting pretty colours added under their name *3* Prettttty. And you got 2 leaf stones, Ezu? Because you're the super admin? XD
But now I want there to be more vice heads so I can see all the different icons! XD
Thanks bunches Ezu!

Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top