Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Official Pokedex released!

+6
Alexie82818
AkieTara
Skillfulness
CocoLove
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
10 posters

Go down

New Official Pokedex released! Empty New Official Pokedex released!

Post by HamsterPants Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

They've all been officially released, I'm freakin' out man.

We should discuss this.

My favorite out of this entire generation is definitely #625 Kirikizan, because it's a Kamen Rider. And it doesn't look as horrendous as most of the other new pokemon...
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

Back to top Go down

New Official Pokedex released! Empty Re: New Official Pokedex released!

Post by Kazaazz Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

WE MUST DISCUSS. MUST...NEED....DISCUSS.

My favourite out of he newly revealed HAS to be that Dark/Steel type at #624 and #625. Epic. And its a nice combination of types too, I don't think thats been done before...but B/W is having a lot of type combos unheard of. Water/Fighting, Bug/Steel...

Now, to plan the team I'm gonna have when I buy Black...
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Kazaazz wrote:WE MUST DISCUSS. MUST...NEED....DISCUSS.

My favourite out of he newly revealed HAS to be that Dark/Steel type at #624 and #625. Epic. And its a nice combination of types too, I don't think thats been done before...but B/W is having a lot of type combos unheard of. Water/Fighting, Bug/Steel...

Now, to plan the team I'm gonna have when I buy Black...
Okay, so... We have the same favorite. Awesome.
All I have to say is, if it doesn't have good stats then I'll be pretty irritated. But either way the unique type combo is very good.

This new generation is definitely going to spice up competitive play, not to mention the addition of triple battling.
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoLove Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm

yay~

I like tabunne (531) and mebukijinka(586) xD I don't like it's preevolution too much but...

the ice/dragon type looks interesting though (646). I'm probably gonna buy white =)

And yes, they've introduced so many new type combinations! owo

Wich starter are you gonna choose? Personally I didn't like any one of them xD but I guess I'm gonna pick tsutaaja
CocoLove
CocoLove
Staff

Illustration Team New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

http://dussii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

CocoLove wrote:Wich starter are you gonna choose? Personally I didn't like any one of them xD but I guess I'm gonna pick tsutaaja
I honestly don't like any of them either. But I do like the second evolution of the water starter, so I'll just pick that starter and keep it from evolving into the weird mustache thing...

And this,
New Official Pokedex released! 217087-WYSV2CC
I honestly feel like I've been cheated. I was looking forward to a cool robot or something, but this is just downright lazy.

Also, I'm sure I'm not the only person to notice this:
New Official Pokedex released! 217084-V6SXCPB
New Official Pokedex released! 79193-3RWH7QW
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillfulness Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:52 pm

The monkey's can EVOLVE!?!? I've been dissapointed with Pokemon since Sinnoh and now this!? I don't know, they're just not actual Pokemon to me. What's with the mushroom, #590-1? None of them appeal to me, but I guess the ones I don't hate are (going from the bottom up) Monozo (633), Kibago (610), Riguree (605), Emonga (587), Chillarmy (572), Churine (548), Choroneko (509), and Yooterii (506). Of course, these are only based on appearance. And of course, I'm going to buy the game. Going with Black cuz the white legendary is groovy!
Skillfulness
Skillfulness
Staff

Script Team New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by AkieTara Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm

I honestly didn't think the gear thing should have evolved at all...

Emonga should've evolved... ):<

Choroneko is beast, and holy cow, Sazando! I mean, it's pre-evos are so derp but HOLY COW it turns into something awesome. Very Happy

Washibon, FFFFFFFt! <3 So cuuuuute.

I like the Kojo pokemon too. NINJA FERRET.
The ghost types are all pretty sweet too.

I think I need to see the back of Chillarmy's evo before I have an opinion in it. (I think it just got really fluffy?)

I like the rock flying type too. I bet he's one of the fossil pokemon. Shinpora is pretty shweet too.

Zuruzukin looks very lazily done. D:

Erufuun=CUTE
Warubiaru=AWESOME! (He looks like he could've came from 1st gen. :'D )
Tabunne should've evolved too...
Zeburaika is freakin' sweet. Though I kind of wish he turned into a Peggyzebra.

They made grass monkey look cool, but the other too look so bad when they evolve. What ever. I've had enough of monkeys. I like the gym leaders that own them better. ;D

Never letting Futachimaru evolve... Ever...

I could go on for ever...
AkieTara
AkieTara
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

http://akie-tara.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexie82818 Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Yooterii looks like its evolving through different kinds of Toy Group dogs....LMFAO.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm LOVING #618 Maggyo. Strangest combo ever, and I just love that thing. Looks like a flat/crushed Breadfish from neopets LMFAO.
Seriously loving Tsutaja.....and I'm still meh on the 3rd evolution of Mijumaru. They call it....Daikenki. That makes me think of lights...I dunno why. I think its so lame that Pokabu is yet ANOTHER lame-pun Fire-Fighting type. And once again, Grass has no special added on type. (although I believe Turtwig had a nother type on it?)
I like Tabunne, but its a pity its replacing Chansey. I'll miss those Chanseys. Dx
I rather like Mamepato's final evolution...that's a pretty cool looking bird imo.
I just noticed the monkey's names...they all end in -pu....makes me think of the turtle guy from the One Piece movie 6 hahaha. The water monkey's evolution looks really...weird. And girly.
#549, Doreida, I really like it. It's really pretty, but looks like a rip off of Bellossom. I think it will be a fun gijinka to draw. C:
#558, Iwaparesu. Oh my god, how can that thing move with that huge cinderblock on it flupping back? DX
#582-584: Cream puff, Ice cream, Double scoop Ice cream.
#592-593: Interesting combo...water ghost type. :O
#613-614: Rip off of Teddiursa.
#640: Birigion....I like it. Looks like a legendary?
#648: Meloia....looks like a Betty Boop character. O_O
I could go on to rant about each one, but those really caught my eye. xP
Alexie82818
Alexie82818
Staff

Music Team Voice Team VA Critic New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

http://fishenod.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FaisLittleWhiteRaven Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

On a sadistic personal level here, my absolute fav out of the new lot of these is Haderia; It's so funny looking that I love it~ XD ("Go Scrappy!")
Though honestly, I really love the fire and the water ghosts, and Leperasudu is just beautiful~ I really want one... ;.;
The fossil-bird is also nice, I really want to catch a Bachuru (<3) and the Dark/Dragons instantly make me think Hydra!

...That said... I agree with the general apinion on the gear pokemon; I though it was fine the way it was but the evolutions are just plain lazy (not to mention there's 3 of them and the third is barely any different from the second >:C).
And Banipucchi's evolved forms... SCARE ME. They're like icecream cones... WITH FACES! *cue over-active imagination horror*
All up I like most of the new guys but... There's a lot that just look really...bad. I'll probably end up adoring a lot of them later though.

...I think, just to be different, I'm going to start off with Pokabu (it's evolved form isn't really all that bad).
I'll probably pull the 'get two games and ship all pokemon to one' to get all the starters though~ XD
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Staff

Illustration Team Voice Team VA Critic! New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

http://faislittlewhiteraven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Did anybody else notice the Electric type with Levitate?
Holy crap, it's an Electric type with Levitate...

That means it has no weaknesses, it'll be in the same group with Sableye and Spiritomb.
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Sigh...ya know, until know I've never been depressed with the pokemon designs from each new generation. I know there was tones of debate about gen 3 and a little on gen 4...but I always thought those people had no idea what they were talking about...for the first time, I'm actually gonna have to agree with them...I know we all got our own opinions, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a little distraught Sad...

Oh, well. Que sera, sera, I guess. As far as starters go, I'm probably gonna go with Tsujaba...
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexie82818 Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 pm

The Electric Type with Levitate is cheap. Isnt Ground one of the two weaknesses the only weakness that Electric types have? :B That's...insanely cheap.
Alexie82818
Alexie82818
Staff

Music Team Voice Team VA Critic New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

http://fishenod.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Insanely cheap. They're starting to make a Pokemon with no type weaknesses every generation now. Course that means its stats are probably less than favourable...

But I'm quite enjoying all these new type combos, especially the new Bug and Ghost combos, as they dont get much attention often.
I think I've decided on my generic team to plough though Black too.

Jaroda, Zeburaika, Kenhorou, Gochiruzeru, Baokki (or Shanderra) and Abagoora.
So the Tsutarja evo, the zebra, 3-chain bird, gothic psychic, fire monkey/chandelier and fossil turtle.

Course whichever type I get first I'll keep. Don't really wanna waste exp after all.

But I'm definitely gonna catch that Kirikizan first chance I get.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Kirikizan is the new Lucario.

You know it's true... lol
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Supposedly meant to be Zoroark too upon first glance. And could very well be. But nope, Kirikizan tops it I say. Better type combo. Even if it has a x4 weakness to fighting...

I just really want to find out the english names to these things! I'm descencitized to english enough as it is.

Also, has anyone seen the previews for the B/W Pokemon season called Best Wishes? I swear I got the scare of my LIFE when I saw Satoshi actually having EYE COLOUR. It was creepy...
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Gen V sure is interesting to say the least... I'm not impressed with the Pokes overall, but there's a couple of them that are pro afro And the typings just blow me away :O

I guess these would have to be my faves: (#497), Haderia (#507), Monmon (#546), Ishizumai (#557), Shinpora (#561), Dasutodasu (#569), Shikijika (#585), Tamagetake (#590), Nattorei (#598), Shandera (#609), Gobitto (#622), Urugamosu (#637), Kobaruon (#638), and Kyuremu (#646) pika -3- Whew~

Kazaazz wrote:Also, has anyone seen the previews for the B/W Pokemon season called Best Wishes? I swear I got the scare of my LIFE when I saw Satoshi actually having EYE COLOUR. It was creepy...

Yeah, I knooow! XD But honestly, I think it makes his design look fresh sunny
Zephyr
Zephyr
Team Leader

Music Team Forum Team Audio Team Leader Administrator New Official Pokedex released! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by daryy Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I'd say that I made a responsible and well thought out decision. Well done. Smile I will sent you mail about this.

daryy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down