Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Official Pokedex released!

+6
Alexie82818
AkieTara
Skillfulness
CocoLove
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
10 posters

Go down

New Official Pokedex released! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Official Pokedex released!

Post by Zephyr Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Gen V sure is interesting to say the least... I'm not impressed with the Pokes overall, but there's a couple of them that are pro afro And the typings just blow me away :O

I guess these would have to be my faves: (#497), Haderia (#507), Monmon (#546), Ishizumai (#557), Shinpora (#561), Dasutodasu (#569), Shikijika (#585), Tamagetake (#590), Nattorei (#598), Shandera (#609), Gobitto (#622), Urugamosu (#637), Kobaruon (#638), and Kyuremu (#646) pika -3- Whew~

Kazaazz wrote:Also, has anyone seen the previews for the B/W Pokemon season called Best Wishes? I swear I got the scare of my LIFE when I saw Satoshi actually having EYE COLOUR. It was creepy...

Yeah, I knooow! XD But honestly, I think it makes his design look fresh sunny
Zephyr
Zephyr
Team Leader

Music Team Forum Team Audio Team Leader Administrator New Official Pokedex released! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

New Official Pokedex released! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Official Pokedex released!

Post by daryy Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I'd say that I made a responsible and well thought out decision. Well done. Smile I will sent you mail about this.

daryy

New Official Pokedex released! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down