Another New Member~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another New Member~

Post by Pikahu37PikaPika on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Hey everyone ^-^ Meh name is Navy(meh pic is to the right >-<)
Were to start >-< Im going to try to do everything and anything i can on the forms >-< with meh luck! >-<
now for facts about meh >-<
I'm the only person im meh school who likes pokémon T^T yes i know it's sad
I am the kind of person that loves to cosplay read manga watch anime and the kind of person that has a fang for one of her top teeth >-<I play the clarinet and im learning how to play the ocarina ^-^
and finally im turing into a pikachu >-< (long story >-<)
Hope chu liked all the random facts about meh >-< and see chu all on the forms!
avatar
Pikahu37PikaPika


Gender : Female
Posts : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Alexie82818 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:27 pm

HI! OH MY GOODNESS I GET TO BE FIRST TO GREET.
Anyways, welcome Navy to our lovely project forum! The name's Alexie, a member of the music team. Can't wait to see what you will offer! I hope you find us a fun bunch. (we are!)

_________________
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." -Jack London
Hit me up on [url=fishenod.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] or deviantART.
Yaoi warning for my tumblr tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
avatar
Alexie82818
Staff

Music Team Voice Team VA Critic
Gender : Female
Posts : 262
Age : 22

View user profile http://fishenod.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by dirksies on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Welcome, welcome! My name is dirksies and I'm a vice VA head. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. I can't wait to see how you'll help out ^.^

_________________

Nothing's like before!


Question:What is man's relationship to nature? What would happen if you gave a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?
avatar
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic
Gender : Female
Posts : 1326
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Pikahu37PikaPika on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks for welcoming meh chu guys! ^-^
lol, congrats on the first comment Alexie, hope we can be great friends >-<
Thanks dirkseis ^-^ Im sure happy to be greeted so kindly ^-^
I can't wait to get started! >-< I've auditioned for an illustrator, and hope i'll get in! ^-^
avatar
Pikahu37PikaPika


Gender : Female
Posts : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Mrtweetums on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Heya!

I'm mrtweetums! Pleasure to meetcha! Please read the rules and what not, and look around the forums to help in anyway you can!

Huh. I've never met anyone with a anime style fang! Well, I guess there's a first time for everything, huh. ^^
I hope you'll be a big help to the project!
avatar
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator
Gender : Male
Posts : 1356
Age : 117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Keyhala on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 am

Hi there!

I'm keyhala, also a new member here! (a week or so "old" now XD), and I'm also auditioning for Illustrator(And VA, but yah XD)

...and you have a fang? Cool ^_^ I have two 83 (Both my upper "corner" teeth are fangs) but they're damaged since they've been gritting against my lower teeth for a couple of years, so it's rather sad D8

ANYWAY! Welcome here! I hope you'll have fun ^_^
avatar
Keyhala
Staff

Illustration Team
Gender : Female
Posts : 108
Age : 27

View user profile http://keyhala.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by whatthechuck3 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 am

Beinvididos. I'm whatthechuck3, a vice Va head. Hope you read the rules and enjoy it here Very Happy

_________________
"But I don't want to go among mad people!"

"Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here. Hahaha.....You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself...."


It\\\'d make me very happy if you read the rules.[strike]
avatar
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest
Gender : Male
Posts : 585
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by HamsterPants on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 am

Pikahu37PikaPika wrote:
now for facts about meh >-<
I'm the only person im meh school who likes pokémon T^T yes i know it's sad
I am the kind of person that loves to cosplay read manga watch anime and the kind of person that has a fang for one of her top teeth >-<I play the clarinet and im learning how to play the ocarina ^-^
and finally im turing into a pikachu >-< (long story >-<)


I just don't know what to say... I'm speechless.
avatar
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter


Gender : Male
Posts : 245
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Supernova on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 am

Hey Navy, I'm Supernova, scripting head. Nice to meet you.

Make sure you read the rules and have fun! (:

Supernova
Staff

Script Team
Gender : Male
Posts : 828
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 am

Hi Pikahu37PikaPika
I'm Sai
Read the RULES.

_________________
I'm Sai. I'm one of the developer's of the method that we used for the pokémon Voices/sounds. If you have any questions just PM me and I will help you.

[center]Check out my YouTube Channel. I'm been doing Pokémon Special / Adventures videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX
avatar
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team
Gender : Male
Posts : 817
Age : 27

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Alexie82818 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 pm

HamsterPants wrote:
Pikahu37PikaPika wrote:
now for facts about meh >-<
I'm the only person im meh school who likes pokémon T^T yes i know it's sad
I am the kind of person that loves to cosplay read manga watch anime and the kind of person that has a fang for one of her top teeth >-<I play the clarinet and im learning how to play the ocarina ^-^
and finally im turing into a pikachu >-< (long story >-<)


I just don't know what to say... I'm speechless.

Oh HamsterPants....how I love thee. Perfect example.

_________________
"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." -Jack London
Hit me up on [url=fishenod.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] or deviantART.
Yaoi warning for my tumblr tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
avatar
Alexie82818
Staff

Music Team Voice Team VA Critic
Gender : Female
Posts : 262
Age : 22

View user profile http://fishenod.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by HamsterPants on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm

[quote="Alexie82818"][quote="HamsterPants"]
Pikahu37PikaPika wrote:Oh HamsterPants....how I love thee. Perfect example.

I aim to please.
avatar
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter


Gender : Male
Posts : 245
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Pikahu37PikaPika on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 pm

[quote="HamsterPants"][quote="Alexie82818"]
HamsterPants wrote:
Pikahu37PikaPika wrote:Oh HamsterPants....how I love thee. Perfect example.

I aim to please.
lol i don't even no wat were talking about anymore >-<
avatar
Pikahu37PikaPika


Gender : Female
Posts : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Philman on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi there! I'm Phil.... I do... stuff. I like your picture! Very Happy
avatar
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team


Gender : Male
Posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Kazaazz on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 am

I'm late again...man all these storyboards eat up my life. But welcome anyways, I'm Kaz and I look forward to your contributions. Illustrators are always welcome!

Oh and Hamster...I was of the same mind when I read that post.
avatar
Kazaazz
Moderator

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic
Gender : Female
Posts : 934
Age : 24

View user profile http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Pikahu37PikaPika on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Kazaazz wrote:I'm late again...man all these storyboards eat up my life. But welcome anyways, I'm Kaz and I look forward to your contributions. Illustrators are always welcome!

Oh and Hamster...I was of the same mind when I read that post.
lol ^-^ Im just so confusing >-<
hi Kaz I'm Navy ^-^ nice to meet chu >-<
avatar
Pikahu37PikaPika


Gender : Female
Posts : 13
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by HamsterPants on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Pikahu37PikaPika wrote:
Kazaazz wrote:I'm late again...man all these storyboards eat up my life. But welcome anyways, I'm Kaz and I look forward to your contributions. Illustrators are always welcome!

Oh and Hamster...I was of the same mind when I read that post.
lol ^-^ Im just so confusing >-<
hi Kaz I'm Navy ^-^ nice to meet chu >-<
Oh yeah...
Soooooo confusing.
avatar
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter


Gender : Male
Posts : 245
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another New Member~

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum