Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone living in the UK? XD

2 posters

Go down

Anyone living in the UK? XD Empty Anyone living in the UK? XD

Post by Keyhala Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:46 am

Funny story:

I ordered 4 magazines from ImagineFX-magazine, and in one of them, I got three scratchcards which can give cash payouts and other prizes... anyway, scratched them for fun, and got 3 matching symbols on one of them, and two (meaning a "top treat" prize) on one of the others.

Problem is - it's only available for the UK. So what do I do?

Well, you have to be 18 to enter, first of all, but if anyone here is living in the UK, is 18 of age, then perhaps they could help me get my claim number (I need to make a phone call for that, apparently) and then see what the prizes are XD I mean, I doubt it's anything huge, but I'd like to find out, anyway XD

any takers?

No, but really, anyone knows if these are even REAL in the first place? I mean, they were IN the magazine, so the magazine has to know of them... but I ain't got no clue, really XD
Keyhala
Keyhala
Staff

Illustration Team Anyone living in the UK? XD Bg10

http://keyhala.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone living in the UK? XD Empty Re: Anyone living in the UK? XD

Post by Kazaazz Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 am

Wow wow you lucky person! As you already know I'm of zee olde British nationality, but I won't be 18 for another 3 months DX (First thing I'm gonna do is make an ebay account!)

Supernova is another British one I know of here and last I checked I think he's of age, but other than that, I don't know. Either way you might wanna go for him if he pops up on this thread.

I get those kind of scratchcards a lot in my games magazines, but I never got a match and even if I did I just forgot about it, meaning to post them off sometime.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Anyone living in the UK? XD Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum