Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh boy here we go

+5
yeahtoast
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Supernova
Razor-Leaf
Noru-Da
9 posters

Go down

Oh boy here we go Empty Oh boy here we go

Post by Noru-Da Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 am

Hm, okay, I'll be quick.
The name's Alex, also known (and better known) as Noru-Da. I'm French (but I never eat "OMELETTE DU FROMAGE" nor FROG LEGS, mind you), so I apologize in advance for whatever grammar mistake I shall make here.

I'm a fan of the Pokemon Special manga; not really a *big* fan, since I still haven't even finished the Yellow Ark (shame on me, kill him with fire etc), but I still really like that series even now that I'm "old", and like many others I really think this is by far superior to the anime. One day, a few months ago that is, for some reason I ended up searching something about PokéSpé (guess I was looking for scans after they were taken down on OneManga ç_ç), and found this forum. I really liked the idea of making a PokéSpé anime, and so I bookmarked this website to come back later (at the time the only thing I saw was the animation of Bulbasaur evolving into an Ivysaur... so I guess that was quite a long time ago xD). I eventually came back yesterday, since I was talking with a friend of mine that told me about his old "Pokémon Special RPG" game project that reminded me of this website. Seeing how the project had advanced, I decided to register in the morning, introduce myself and maybe offer my help for something (maybe voice acting for some secondary characters, since I don't have a bad English accent).

Well, that's the end of my oh-so-interesting story on how I got here. Have a nice day/evening, depending on which country you live, and see you soon Smile
Noru-Da
Noru-Da

Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Oh boy here we go Empty Re: Oh boy here we go

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 am

Hello~ ^^
I'm Ezu, nice to meet you. >w>

And good thing you book marked us. XD Please read and follow the rules. And hopefully you'll be active too. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 am

new Member?! Hey Welcome to the forums!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 am

Hello there! Make sure you read the rules and all ...

But welcome to the forums! your english is really good actually! (although you used ark ionstead of arc ... and that's about it :O) BUT you missed out l'escargot in your list of stereotypical foods! perhaps you do eat them? I hear they're nice, although I've never had the chance to try them Very Happy

And good luck auditioning for VAing! Smile

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 am

Hi Noru-Da
I'm Sai
Read the RULES or we will eat you legs.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Oh boy here we go Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 am

... Are we cannibals?

Reminds me of a funny story that isn;t really that funny. My cousin was complaining about whcih piece of meat she wanted ... I want to eat the leg, I want to eat the leg. So my aunt got annoyed and told her "eat your own leg" or something.

Okay, that really doesn;t seem funny at all, but it amuses me >_>

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 am

teehee, I'm a cannibal... I eat toast every morning!!
hehem, anyway... Welcome Noru-Da!
I must say, I love your avatar, but it's so distracting, everytime I look at it I end up staring for like 5 minutes XD
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noru-Da Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 am

Thank you all! And don't worry, I had already read the rules before posting, so please don't eat my leg xD

Supernova wrote:your english is really good actually! (although you used ark ionstead of arc ... and that's about it :O) BUT you missed out l'escargot in your list of stereotypical foods! perhaps you do eat them?

Oh, so it's Arc with a C... I don't know why, I was sure it would be written Ark like Noah's Ark or something... I'll be careful next time (I have an English exam in a few days so I'd better not make the mistake again if I have to use that word for dome reason x) )
And yeah, I forgot the "escargots"! There are so many stereotypes about France (which are actually true for some)... And just so you know, I don't eat snails, I just can't imagine myself eating these things; I even ended up sick once, just because of the smell! o_o

yeahtoast wrote:I must say, I love your avatar, but it's so distracting, everytime I look at it I end up staring for like 5 minutes XD

It's the same for me, I just can't stop staring at it x) At first I wanted to upload another gif which also involved a Ditto morphing again and again, but it was too heavy to be accepted ._. Maybe I'll put it in my signature later.

Anyway, thanks to all of you, and see you next time Very Happy
Noru-Da
Noru-Da

Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am

Bonjour! I speak a little bit of French (badly) and let's just say that your English is way better than my French. Anyway, welcome to the forums! I'm dirksies, a vice VA head. If you have any questions about the auditioning process or anything at all, feel free to ask. I can't wait to hear your audition!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome to the forums. I can't stop watching your avatar....
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Winoa Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 am

Salut salut! ;3; Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have fun here and good luck with your audition. <3
Winoa
Winoa
Staff

Illustration Team Oh boy here we go Bg10

http://winoa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:22 pm

agh! I'm sorry I'm late! (again)

umm...Bienvenue! I'm mrtweetums! Welcome to the forums!

I see you chose that avatar. I've seen it so many times...but I can't help but still be entranced by it!

Oh yes! Sorry 'bout that!
A potential VA? Good luck! (are there any specific characters you want to choose?)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Noru-Da Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks! ^^
Well at first I figured I would try an audition for Bill, but when I saw the brand new mini-script I realised he had a southern accent, and, well, I guess a Frenchie like me won't do the trick for such an accent x) I made some recordings with my own weird accent, but... I'm not sure that would really fit the character; so I'm currently making some new recordings of lines of secondary characters; I don't think I'll be able to VA recurring major characters ^^"

And, yeah, I chose that avatar... Next time I'll be picking something less seen =p
Noru-Da
Noru-Da

Oh boy here we go Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm

*is staring at the avatar*

Ahem.

You can try Bill without the southern accent. If it's good, it's good (does that seem obvious? :p)
I was tempted to put bill without the southern accent ... til I read that eevee/flareon joke hehe.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum