Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons & Dragonites

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dungeons & Dragonites - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragonites

Post by The Black Glove Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Jonk wrote:Are we going to be using the forums random number generator for dice rolls?
It could work, if not for the fact that you'd have to post to make the dice rolls, meaning you'd be posting, then either editing the post with the story results and then double-posting. Actually, any RNG could work.

Red_the_knight wrote:Since I've joined, now where should I turn in the dice pool I've worked on. In PM or in the Mon Guide section.
Neither. I've given you Moderator access, so you should be able to see a Moderator's Discussion forum. Place it in the system sub-forum, and we can work/discuss from there.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Dungeons & Dragonites - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 am

Yo. Pardon if this double-post is breaking the rules, but I've just posted the first version of the main Sourcebook in the forums. You'll find it under the "Sourcebooks" section.

Keep in mind that it's not complete, and has a few parts missing, but I'd love to hear comments and questions. I also put up a Suggestions thread for stuff you'd like to see improved or added, and am currently revamping the old character sheet (which may or may not be done by the end of the day).

EDIT: Character sheet is up much faster than expected. It's under "Character Sheets".
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Dungeons & Dragonites - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey, Black Glove, where'd ya go? I have some good news and bad news to tell you about the D&D I've been helping out.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Dungeons & Dragonites - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm

This site has built-in character sheets and Role-Playing options available but I don't know too much about it. Just FYI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum