Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo

3 posters

Go down

hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Empty hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:25 pm

hi!

Last edited by pikachu123 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Empty Re: hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo

Post by PokeFan72 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Welcome! Konnichiwa!! I'm 11 as well!! I'm trying to audition for freaking storyboard but no one seems to want to reply to my question in the topic. XD Sorry, I'm really weird at times. You're lucky you've got gimp, I've only got artweaver, a suckishly small tablet, and paint!! BTW I'm Danica. I hope you have a nice time here! Smile
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Bg10

Back to top Go down

hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Empty Re: hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo

Post by dirksies Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Nice to meet you, pika! My name is dirksies and I'm the VA head. if you have any questions about how things work around here, feel free to ask. We're all trying our best to see this project come into being =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:06 am

Hey, names Jonk and as a computer engineer I think 11 is a great age to learn C++. Welcome to the forums.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 am

Hello~ ^^
Please read the rules, FAQ and guidelines ok? Those have a lot of information.. (And mostly about the project too)

Welcome to the forums~
I'm Ezu, nice to meet you ^^

oh and Danica, some of your questions are already answered. Do read the guideline topics too.

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 am

@irisfate19: I know! ^^ But thanks for telling me anyways!!!
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

hello,hi,hey, sup, aloha, hola, howdy yall, yo Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down