Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to make the project work faster

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying to make the project work faster - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to make the project work faster

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:10 am

I have a feeling that you're not understanding me...

But go ahead and line for practice if you want.

Back to top Go down

Trying to make the project work faster - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to make the project work faster

Post by Red_the_knight Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 pm

That's not helping! I didn't ask for a solo! Do you want the deal or not?
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Trying to make the project work faster - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Please be patient and let us gather all the necessary materials we need to begin. I know it's taking a long time but don't you want this project to look great? If not, then this project is really no different than the numerous "pokespe chapter 1" videos on YouTube.

Right now, all the line art I've seen is unacceptable except maybe "25" in the OP animation folder but if you notice, the new method was used and the line art is not much different than the unlined one.
Do you see why we need to start over? Even if you want to salvage the old files we'll have to redraw every frame anyway because Red looks different in every shot. (Which is why we need reference material.)
And if you want to color we need a style sheet stating the exact colors we will use otherwise the colors will change in every frame.

I appreciate you trying to help but rushing things will conclude in a low-quality product which is not what the fans deserve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 pm

...Dang. *thinks* -_-

Alright. I'll wait. Sorry for losing my cool. I was so impatient that I wanted out make the project better. But I do agree Red does look weird with line arts being fragile. Even the ones I've done, I didn't expect them to be this bad.

Even if I'm still waiting, I'll see what I can do about those line arts: good and bad. And practice coloring.

But answer me this question:
What materials are you guys missing?

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Censorship and Question)
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:50 am

Right now I think most of the OP is salvageable. I lined 3, 4, and, 25. 5-8, 12-22 are alright once re-lined unless you see a problem.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Trying to make the project work faster - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 am

@Jonk: Assuming that we're using the same opening, then yes. But I don't know if they'll match the character models.

@Red_the_knight: We need reference sheets on all major characters, Pokémon, and locations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 am

Whos in-charge of making the models?
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Trying to make the project work faster - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

It was Aki11 but I don't know if she's still doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh, those. I won't go random, then again, I could try and see if I can draw the Rocket Grunts and Green correctly. Same thing with Poliwhirl. They should be easy since Poliwhirl is next, next Green, and then the Rocket Grunts.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Okay, then maybe I won't be able to pull off drawing Green, Poliwhirl, and the Rocket Grunt very well without practice, and coloring. Sorry for not working out with the line art, I'm having a crappy day from home and from my family. Plus, I'm running out of days before going back to college. I suggest a meet up on Skype right now.

Soon, I won't be around much long since I will have a long time away from line art and coloring. Come on, guys.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2