Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon X & Y

+14
Koinooto090
Jonk
pumpxpumpkin
CookieGengar
L100Meganium
Eksevis
WesternMeadow
SkyStormKuja
Meedle
MrMaster
Blazergamer
Aisu
Red_the_knight
Tsurugi
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pokemon X & Y - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y

Post by Masterball777 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

To anyone whose game is already frozen: Apparently mashing the homescreen while the game file is loading can sometimes fix it.
Masterball777
Masterball777

Pokemon X & Y - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 am

Feels to me, so far, that X and Y are in some ways a huuuuge step back from BW. Sure, the graphics jump was great. And a new type. And other stuff. But story-wise? Character-wise? And then the game just generally feeling less polished? Like Lumiose City being such a pain to get around, for example. As in literally just to move from A to B successfully without accidentally going to C, on the opposite side of A, instead -.- And having to use the sometimes kind of difficult roller skates if you want to use the circle pad (except where you can use the dowsing machine).

It's like it could have been amazing but so much of it feels slapdash.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Pokemon X & Y - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 am

It does seem a bit rushed, but I still see it as a step forward due to it being the first full 3D game in the main series. Just remember they had to make over 700 3D models, plus environments, and even went through the trouble of making the player characters customizable. Do you think that was easy? Probably not.

Sure, it could've been better, but I feel we should be grateful for what they've given us already. It's not easy to make games, I'm sure next year we'll get a better one.
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Pokemon X & Y - Page 3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3