Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Eksevis.

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Eksevis. Empty Hello, I'm Eksevis.

Post by Eksevis Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello, I am Eksevis. You may call me Sev or Eks. I'm a gamer, writer and reader.

Before I played any games, I always watched them. I remember watching my brother play Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Gold. I would watch the anime with him. When I was about 6, I finally got my hands on a Gameboy Color and a copy of Pokemon Crystal. At this point I've beaten at least once of every generation.

I didn't learn of Pokemon Special's existence until about a year ago. Now here I am, having read about 400+ chapters into it.

I am thinking of auditioning for Red or Ruby, but until I actually get the bravery to do so, I'll be sitting back and waiting. If I don't get it; oh well. If I do: blood fantastic.

Well, hope to see ya around.

~Eksevis
Eksevis
Eksevis

Hello, I'm Eksevis. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Eksevis. Empty Re: Hello, I'm Eksevis.

Post by Aisu Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi, Sev! Nice to meet you, it's great to have you on the forums!

Unfortunately, Red has already been cast, as he's the main character of the arc we're currently working on, but I'm sure Ruby will be open someday! (when we actually make it to the Hoenn region ^^") Again, welcome, and enjoy yourself here on the PokeSpeAnime forums!
Aisu
Aisu

Hello, I'm Eksevis. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Eksevis Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Not surprised. Already recorded the videos anyway. I tried Ruby, but until then.
Eksevis
Eksevis

Hello, I'm Eksevis. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum