Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc

+10
Mylodon
Aki11
Joyfulldreams
Goddess_of_Random
Hotrod198
Mrtweetums
Ama-chan
WalleyWaltzie
dirksies
videofan9864
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3rd Stage for Anime Title

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap32%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap20%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap12%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap0%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap8%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap0%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_lcap28%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Empty Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc

Post by videofan9864 Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Updates by Ezu

Title revoted. New title is,
PokéSpecial : RGB Arc

--

3rd Stage closed~ sorry i took so long to update.. ._.
And so~ our title is~~~
PokéSpe : RGB Arc

^^ very close.. and only 8 votes. >_>

--

2nd stage poll is closed. RGB with 12 votes~
right now we have, PokéSpe : RGB
and 3rd stage is open~ ^^ sorry for the delay :/

--

Poll is now open for 2nd stage.
The main title is now PokéSpe with 11 votes.
Please vote, everyone~~ >.> 7 days~

--

I changed the poll. It is now for 1st Stage voting, to determine the head title. There will be 3 stages. If we have enough votes, I'll change the poll for 2nd stage. The 1st stage poll is open for 7 days.
Right now, we have :

Stage 1
PokéSpe / PokéSupe / PokéSpecial / Pokémon Special / Pokémon Adventures

Stage 2
RGB / Red Green Blue / Red, Green and Blue / The Red, Green and Blue / Generation / Kanto / The Anime / The Animation / none

Stage 3
Saga / Arc / Chapter / Generation / 1,2,3 / I,II,II / One, Two, Three / Region / none

e.g. once we finished all the stages and "PokéSpe", "RGB" and "Saga" got the highest votes, we will have,
PokéSpe : RGB Saga

also if we have "none" as highest for 2nd and 3rd stages, we will have "PokéSpe" only as the title.

--

I've added a poll for voting on our titles. I also added a tentative 14 days to the poll. Changes will be open as time pass by. Oh I made have lacked a few choices here and there but I think admins do have the ability to change a poll right? This is just for initial ideas.

As I've heard from all the sample logos that our title would be Pokemon Special. That's logical because of the manga title. But as many people said we might have trouble with copyright so why don't we just use the fan title "pokespecial"?

For our logo a "Poke" then a pokeball in the middle then "Special" then on the bottom "RGB generation" which changes depending on what saga it is. What do you guys think? I for one am sick of searching pokemon special on the web only to find 8 out of 10 pages referring to the current anime.

Last edited by irisfate19 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : sticky.)
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

Back to top Go down

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Empty Re: Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah, I like the idea of making a title that's our own. But that might make it harder to get the word out about this anime if it has a different title than the manga. Then again, your title is similar enough that fans should be able to figure it out, so yeah, I like it.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:00 am

dirksies wrote:Yeah, I like the idea of making a title that's our own. But that might make it harder to get the word out about this anime if it has a different title than the manga. Then again, your title is similar enough that fans should be able to figure it out, so yeah, I like it.

The "pokespecial" title itself was invented by the fans to the point that even the writer began to call it that. Plus we have the pokeball design on the middle. Also you can't really be a fan of the manga without knowing that its also called "pokespecial". Plus that IS the difference we like to point out. I mean I search pokemon special on the net and what do I get? Pokemon special episode holiday hi jynx, pokemon special episode mewtwo returns and etc its frustrating. Furthermore since the fans themselves made that title, we can't have copyright problems can we?
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by WalleyWaltzie Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 am

It's just as simple as Pokemon. If you want to change this site's name, you have to think of a better name. Not Pokemon Special. Because Pokemon Special is the manga. I don't see any problem with PokeSpeAni.

But changing the name of this site is a good idea. I suggest the one who found this project to create more creative name. Like 'S.A.', 'Specialor' or something else.

It's up to the head of this forum anyway.
WalleyWaltzie
WalleyWaltzie

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

http://fai-forever.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 am

WalleyWaltzie wrote:It's just as simple as Pokemon. If you want to change this site's name, you have to think of a better name. Not Pokemon Special. Because Pokemon Special is the manga. I don't see any problem with PokeSpeAni.

But changing the name of this site is a good idea. I suggest the one who found this project to create more creative name. Like 'S.A.', 'Specialor' or something else.

It's up to the head of this forum anyway.

Huh? I meant the title on our anime. I already know the site name is PokeSpeAni.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Why couldnt we call the anime 'PokeSupe' or 'PokeSpe'? Everyone would know what we were talking about, and its easier to say than 'PokeSpecial' The site is PokeSpeAnime, everyone calling it PokeSpeAni... We could also use that for a name if necessary, lolz. PokeSupe is closest to the Japanese, PokeSpe is the English way, lolz... PokeSpecial is just weird to me, though I understand its a coined term, I prefer the shorter ones... -.-; sorry.
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Well, while calling it pokespe or pokespecialani is ok, I was thinking maybe try a more original name.

Maybe 'pokemon quest' or 'pokemon journey'. I dunno...it was just a thought...
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Master Quest and Johto Journeys... Just saying, not trying to bash, but when I saw that, that was my first thought... I dont know if other people may agree or not...

Name will be hard, I'm thinking... -.-;
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Any name is ok with me though "pokesupe" sounds good. I just want something that would distinguish it from that other anime. I want to avoid using the word "pokemon" as much as possible for copyright and all that. I mean if we write pokemon quest or pokemon journey fans might think its another saga of that anime again.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotrod198 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:48 pm

We could have this:

Pokemon

The RGB Adventures

for the first Arch and then different ones for the next archs.
Hotrod198
Hotrod198

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddess_of_Random Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 am

Some ideas ::

PokéSpe: Generation One
PokéSpe: RGB
PokéSpe: The Red Green and Blue Generation
PokéSpe: Red Green and Blue
PokéSpe Kanto

And of course, those could all work with PokéSupe just as well.
Goddess_of_Random
Goddess_of_Random
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Goddess_of_Random wrote:Some ideas ::

PokéSpe: Generation One
PokéSpe: RGB
PokéSpe: The Red Green and Blue Generation
PokéSpe: Red Green and Blue
PokéSpe Kanto

And of course, those could all work with PokéSupe just as well.

Yes those are great ideas. How about we transform this thread into a poll? We list the names on mind and we vote on it? The names with the most votes will be official. Maybe we could close the poll after a week or so. If everyone agrees then we can get it started.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:30 pm

I like the idea of using PokeSpe. We could use PokeSpe and PokeSupe as tags for any kind of searches if we wanted to. =3 (If we use pokespe, we HAVE to capitalize it 'PokeSpe' Otherwise I don't like it. )

I like using PokeSupe: RGB

I'd like to make a Logo for that...if there's a subtitle, like 'RGB', than I can thing up some designs. It's harder to equalize two halves of a title, as apposed to balancing title and sub-title. (I'm in a design class, soooo....XD)
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Good idea! Even though I think the name should be decided at the end of the project, it would be a good idea to have an idea of what the name should be.

I'm partial to pokespe: generation one and pokespe:red green and blue personally.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:I like the idea of using PokeSpe. We could use PokeSpe and PokeSupe as tags for any kind of searches if we wanted to. =3 (If we use pokespe, we HAVE to capitalize it 'PokeSpe' Otherwise I don't like it. )

I like using PokeSupe: RGB

I'd like to make a Logo for that...if there's a subtitle, like 'RGB', than I can thing up some designs. It's harder to equalize two halves of a title, as apposed to balancing title and sub-title. (I'm in a design class, soooo....XD)

I get POKESPE but where did POKESUPE came from? But whichever the case I LIKE IT. Very Happy

POKESUPE: RGB arc I like the sound of that. We should get that voted already Very Happy
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:36 pm

'pokesupe' comes from the japanese, because in the japanese language it's pretty much impossible for them to say or write 'spe'. It's 'supe' The Pokemon Special title is written as 'poketto monsutaa supesharu' 「ポケットモンスタースペシャル」 
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Maybe we should not only vote for possible titles, but also vote for pokespe/spe.

I'm ok with either myself, but others may feel differently.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:'pokesupe' comes from the japanese, because in the japanese language it's pretty much impossible for them to say or write 'spe'. It's 'supe' The Pokemon Special title is written as 'poketto monsutaa supesharu' 「ポケットモンスタースペシャル」 

OH I see. But we are doing an english version so on second thought POKESPE sounds better. I mean the japanese word might confuse the fans.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 am

i like PokeSpe and PokeSupe, but Supe looks like Super. xD which makes me thinks of power rangers and ultraman. lol
hm.. my suggestions are

PokéSpe : Red Green Blue
PokéSpe : Red Green Blue Arc
PokéSpe : Red Green Blue Chapter
PokéSpe : RGB Saga

pretty much derived from Goddess of Random's suggestions ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 am

videofan9864 wrote:I've added a poll for voting on our titles. I also added a tentative 14 days to the poll. Changes will be open as time pass by. Multiple Voting is allowed and Vote canceling is not allowed.

As I've heard from all the sample logos that our title would be Pokemon Special. That's logical because of the manga title. But as many people said we might have trouble with copyright so why don't we just use the fan title "pokespecial"?

For our logo a "Poke" then a pokeball in the middle then "Special" then on the bottom "RGB generation" which changes depending on what saga it is. What do you guys think? I for one am sick of searching pokemon special on the web only to find 8 out of 10 pages referring to the current anime.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:24 am

the poll has all of my suggestions? :/
i think we should divide the voting to stages.
for example,

Stage 1

Stage 2
RGB / Red Green Blue / Red, Green and Blue / Generation / Kanto / none

Stage 3
Saga / Arc / Chapter / Generation / 1,2,3 / I,II,II / One, Two, Three / Region / none

Then we combine the most voted to make the full title. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 am

irisfate19 wrote:the poll has all of my suggestions? :/
i think we should divide the voting to stages.
for example,

Stage 1

Stage 2
RGB / Red Green Blue / Red, Green and Blue / Generation / Kanto / none

Stage 3

Then we combine the most voted to make the full title. ^^

Yes I have thought of that. But like I said I got stuck with the poll. Please change it how you see fit. I coudn't change it since I'm not an admin. So if its 3 stages then we have 3 polls on three different threads?
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 am

I dont think we should have different threads. when we have enough votes for the first stage, just close the poll and change the answer options for 2nd stage. i dont know if the results will affect the poll though. i'll see what it can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 am

I like the name poke special, since we are a bunch of english speaking people to me it doesn't make sense to call it poke supe, pokespe sounds okish but it doesn't ring as right as poke specialC:

in any case that's just my opinionXD
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:15 am

Um.. ^^ everyone can still suggest new names. please read the updated first post too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next