Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help.

+6
whatthechuck3
Joyfulldreams
dabeatmaster123
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Mrtweetums
カイリ
10 posters

Go down

H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Empty H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help.

Post by カイリ Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Hey, I'm ChibiWish, but you can all call me Kaili.

I am an aspiring illustrator, animator and writer.
I came to this site because I really want to get publicity on my animating.

I am considering being an animator, illustrator and voice actor for this project.
And for voice acting I was thinking I'd be for either Yellow or Pokémon (mainly Pikachu)
or both.

Just to give you a preview of my work, here is the original Pikachu from the early point of the manga.
H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Pikashock01
It's rather old so I can draw better than this now but I hope you all think it's good.

~Kaili
カイリ
カイリ

H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

http://Cuiao.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Empty Re: H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help.

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Ooh! It seems like you could be a big help to this project! I'm mrtweetums, and welcome to the forums! Check the rules and stuff and try to contribute!

I'd love to see/hear your auditions!

A pokemon voice actress! I wanna hear your pikachu! (pikafan)
and impressive pikachu drawing. I'm no expert at drawing thingies but that looks pretty awesome!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Empty Re: H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help.

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi there
I'm Sai
Welcome to the forums.

I do pokemon manga reviews on YouTube.

Please don't double post I make that mistakes a few time myself.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Nice pikachu! Welcome to the forums ^^, remember to read the rules
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:39 pm

That pikachu is just adorable~! 8D The shading is great. I can't wait to see you're audition, we need all the help we can get! X3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by カイリ Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and compliments~

I'm working on my animation story boards for the audition right now
and then the illustrations.

Thank you all.

~Kaili
カイリ
カイリ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:12 pm

That looks absolutely gorgeous. Welcome to the forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Welcome. <3

My name is RainbowMunchies, but feel free to call me Rain. pikachu I write the VA script for the PokeSpe anime.

As everyone else has said, your pikachu is awesome. I can't wait to see what else you can offer to the project!

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:21 am

Welcome! I'm whatthechuck3 and I'm an animatic Va. Good to have you on the forums Smile. Nice pikachu, btw!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 am

welcome~ Hope to see your auditions soonC: btw, im the head of the animation team so I'll be looking out for your animations~ do ya have any animated examples of ur work? eye blinking does not count tho... anyone can do that^^;
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by カイリ Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:56 am

@Akii11 I just had to format my system today because of a huge virus so I can't show you this one animation I recently did.
It was a girl playing her violin in front of an audience.
But I will do a full animation of Red and the Nidoking. The storyboard
got deleted too so now I have to start that all over again. Hahaha

So yeah, my auditions will be a little longer now...

But here is more of my work. I doodled them in class the other day.
H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Momoki1091 H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Momoki1090

Sorry the file is so big. I kinda don't like posting links. But if you'd rather me do that feel free
to tell me to do so.

~Kaili
カイリ
カイリ

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:38 am

Oh....wow! I'm thinking that this should be placed more in the audition thread but...just wow! O_O!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 am

Wow! You are AMAZING! Especially at drawing Pikachu in Mato's style! (And like me, you're style seems to be very close to Mato's. My style is actually more in-between Mato's and Satoshi's. =0 )

I can't wait to see your audition!!!! X3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 am

I think your work is absolutely fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 am

I'm really impressed by your art! It's adorable pikachu
I think you being here will be amazing for sure.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by カイリ Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks for all the compliments~

If you all want you can check out, what was going to be, my auditions.
I didn't like them enough so I'm drawing new ones. This time with a
reference. Hahaha

Red: https://2img.net/h/i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196/Momoki-sama/momoki1089.png

Yellow: https://2img.net/h/i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196/Momoki-sama/momoki1088.png

As you can see they are not even remotely close enough to Mato's style.
So I'm going to draw with references this time.
But...am I the only one who knows Yellow's boots have the spiky things on um?
Because I almost never see art of her that have her boots with the spiky things on them. xD

Also, I wanted to ask if I am allowed to audition for multiple teams.
Since I am applying for three I just wanted to know.
カイリ
カイリ

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 pm

haha everyone pretty much said everythingXDD really good! Hope to see ur auditions at the audition thread soon>W<

(maybe post at the audition thread rather than in ur introduction thread?)

and for applying for multiple teams, sure u can, we have people multi tasking in different teams as well, so it's not a problem^^ tho if ya know how ta animate, it'll be better if you join the animation team instead, I used to be on the illustration team myself but i went to join the animation team in the end. It'll be better to dedicate urself to one team since there's so much to do and juggling isn't really a good choice... (at least for animation and illustration, it's some tedious stuff so it'll be better to choose one)
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisman1024 Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi welcome to the site! we can always use an extra hand around here.
chrisman1024
chrisman1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Superb drawings! You will definately be a big help to our team!

Seems like a lot of people really like your drawings, and I agree too! Though I'm not artist, the only slight problem I had was that for your drawing of pikachu (with references) the ears were a bit tall, but that's not even romotely close to any big problems! Very well done!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:26 pm

It looks like you're better at drawing animals than people...in Mato's style, at least. You'll be a huge help with pokemon. I mean HUGE. Dx
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm

hello~ sorry for the late welcome. >w>
I'm Ezu~

and btw nice drawing~ :'D we'll be very happy to have another artist helping~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Greetings, Chibi! I loved your pikachu audition. Welcome to the forums!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic H-Hi...I'm new here but...I really want to help. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum