Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donations.

2 posters

Go down

donations. Empty donations.

Post by silent storm Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 am

so i know we cant expect to get a whole lot of people to do this but perhaps we could have some sort of place to donate to the project. people who don't feel they can be VA's or artists can help this way.of course all donations given would have to go directly into production.another problem is deciding who manages the donated money.someone very responsible. the donations could go into things like mics for VA's and tablets for artists. I know its best they pay for these themselves but perhaps this can help those who cant afford such things but are very VERY committed. anyway I know it probably isn't possible and it is quite risky,but i would feel bad if i didn't share the idea.
silent storm
silent storm

donations. Bg10

Back to top Go down

donations. Empty Re: donations.

Post by dirksies Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:29 am

It is a really thoughtful suggestion, especially by helping artists and VAs to get supplies, but we are already treading in dangerous waters making this project (what with copyright and everything). I feel like asking for donations would be pushing it a little bit :/
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic donations. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by silent storm Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 am

thats what I thought would be the case. which is why I didn't suggest selling anything (of course if we sell something that isn't copyrighted then we have no need to worry). but still if 100% of the money goes into the project then we aren't profiting from the property and it can be a way for the lurkers who dont feel skilled but have a bit of extra cash to still help. again i don't think there' a big copyright problem if we don't profit. not entirely sure though.
silent storm
silent storm

donations. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 pm

I know. But by giving those who help us mics or tablets, we still are kind of getting a profit. Not in the direct sense that we have money to swim in, but giving people stuff as an incentive to join, might attract people who just want to join the team just for that reason. Also, by giving people stuff, we would also have to give addresses over the internet, which i know people aren't very comfortable with. i wish we could ask for donations, it would make things easier, but i don't want to risk getting in trouble with copyright along with a myriad other things
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic donations. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by silent storm Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:22 pm

i guess thats true Crying or Very sad wel at least i put the idea out there
silent storm
silent storm

donations. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

I think it's not that impossible.. Donations can be used for other things, like website hosting or domain name.. >w> Something for the entire project, not for just an individual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum