Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR

+9
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
whatthechuck3
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
Ama-chan
VGmaster
Skotein
13 posters

Go down

Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Empty Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR

Post by Skotein Mon May 10, 2010 1:01 am

bounce Hi, everyone! I'm Skotein. I'm eighteen years old and am the head of the Pokémon Reorchestrated project, which is my personal endeavor to transform the bleeps and bloops of Pokémon yesteryear into full-fledged orchestral scores.

I'm a huge fan of the games, but more recently, the manga as well. I've read the entire GS arc, but uhhh...still getting around to reading the RGB arc. (Out of order, I know.) I already bought all 7 volumes of the first arc in Japanese so that they could supplement my independent study of Japanese, but I probably won't get to them until next school year. I guess I should go onto Mangafox then? ^^;

Anyway, I'm interested in becoming a composer, sound designer, and possibly a voice actor for this awesome project. I've always wanted to see the manga adapted into an anime since the content was waaay deeper than anything Ash and co. were portrayed in all their years on the boob tube. I want the Pokémon universe to be done justice, and Hidenori's + Mato's take on Satoshi Tajiri's creation fully resembles the world where I imagined Pokémon to exist.

As a side note, I'm also auditioning, in addition to composer/sound guy, to be a part-time illustrator for various purposes since I wanted to do concept art as a career before I finally settled on music. I don't want to spread my creativity too thin though, so my main focus is to compose--I just saw that you guys were in need of some artists and thought I'd fill in if necessary. Smile

Oh, and...I also have a burning desire to audition as a voice actor for Professor Oak, or possibly some other characters. >>; Sometimes I walk home from work while listening to music from the old games having these long monologues where I act like I'm Professor Oak lecturing Red... Yeah.

How do you do! Very Happy

P.S. My Skype is "skotein" if you ever want to talk. I'm also known as "pokeskotein" on AIM and "skotein@gmail.com" for MSN.

Last edited by Skotein on Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Skotein
Skotein
Audio Team
Audio Team

Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

http://www.pokemonsymphony.com

Back to top Go down

Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Empty Re: Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR

Post by VGmaster Mon May 10, 2010 4:21 am

Yo, what's up.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Empty Re: Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR

Post by Ama-chan Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 am

Hey Skotein-kun... Hmm, I wonder who's older, me or you, lolz. Anyway, you seem to be very serious about the project, something we all L-O-V-E!!! But be careful, you said you have a job, so dont spread yourself so far you hit your breaking point. Its all about balance, not saying that you should give up, but just be really careful, heh.

Ano, if you want to post your skype, msn, and aim, you might wanna go to this link: https://pokespeanime.forumotion.com/introductions-f12/skype-and-msn-t3.htm (if you havent already) People check there, usually, and thats where you're suppose to post such information, I'm not knocking you, just saying, heh.

Oi, and remember to read the rules~~ Heh. And we're all really nice here, so dont worry, and welcome~~
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 am

DDDDDD': omg omg

Are you seriously that guy? I love you to bits~~~~~~~~ <33333333
You can draw and compose. Welcome. :'D

And please don;t leave us... ;_;
management is kinda messy right now.. Most team leaders here are quite busy now so... ._.

oh btw I'm Ezu. >w< Hello and welcome skotein.
I'm an admin here, and so of course I'll say, read and follow the rules~~
gyaaaaaaaa~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Mon May 10, 2010 6:36 am

Oh hi Skotein, nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you from the members here. I do understand why they make a big fuss when you joined Very Happy I'm don't really know much about your project but I do know your music rocks Very Happy Hopefully our project will reach new heights with your help.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheViolentTomboy Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

Wow, never expected you to find this site on your own. Welcome! Me glad I found you and mentioned you here. Can't wait to see what you do in the future!
TheViolentTomboy
TheViolentTomboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 am

hi skotein, really happy that you came and help us>W< I'm aki, animation head, also the quirkilogical you were referring to in another threadC: tho, looking at ur auditions, not only am i amazed at ur musical talents, your drawing skills are also excellent>W< (backgrounds = wow. your perspective and colouring and all looks good>W<) and ur style is of course awesome too haha (*semi realism fanXDDD*)

welcome and im sure you'll get accepted before you know itXDD

Last edited by Aki11 on Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 am

Eeeeeeeep! I can't belive it's you! I love your music! X3
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 am

I fail at saying hello before everyone else. ;w;

Welcome! I see you found your way to the Intoductions forum.

If I haven't said so before, I am RainbowMunchies, aka Rain. I write VA script, and moderate the forums. I envy you and your triple-threat-ness. >pikachu

Just audition in the correct forums (which you've already done, lulz) and make sure you read the rules. They're pretty basic, but important nonetheless.

*skips away*

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Mon May 10, 2010 9:21 am

Welcome, apparently famous guy that I've never heard of XD. (but I plan to quickly rectify that, lol) As stated please read the rules. I hope to hear/see what you've got very soon!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 am

Hi Skotein
I'm Sai
I help out all over here and I want to be a pokemon voice actor.

Will as you can your famous here.
Everyone is going tell you to read the rules.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotein Mon May 10, 2010 10:47 am

Ama: Thank you, yeah. I'll definitely try to be careful. I'm really inspired to help with this project in any way that I can, but I'll try not to go overboard lest I fall into irl turmoil. ><; And consider the rules read~

Ezu: Added you back on Skype! ^_^ And I don't have any plans of leaving anytime soon, haha.

videofan9864: I really hope so too. Smile This could be a great learning experience for me, in addition to just being part of a kick-arse idea.

ViolentTomboy: I'm really glad you mentioned me too, or Google wouldn't have picked this place up. XDD

Aki: OMGOMGOMGOMG ILU SO MUCH. Your animations are amazing! I wouldn't have joined if I hadn't seen what you helped manage to put together on YouTube. But yush, I think I can be of use as far as backgrounds go--I just want to keep my creativity in check so I don't overdo it. So in some cases, I'd also be willing to take simple, incomplete backgrounds and add brushes of detail, lighting, and color where necessary.

Razor-Leaf: Thanks! *hug* Smile

Rain: Glad to finally make your acquaintance. Very Happy Your posts in the other thread made me lol hardcore.

Chuck: No, no, I've heard of ya! ;D I listened to your voice auditions (because I'm a creeper like that >>) and I love, love all of them. You put a lot of emotion and thought into your dialogue. I hope you get all the parts you want! Smile

Sai: Hello again. XD And yes, I've read the rules. Twice now, if that makes you happy.
Skotein
Skotein
Audio Team
Audio Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Sniper Mon May 10, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. XD
I'm sniper, I'm a potential VA, and I'm also not aware of your work yet. But, it seems like you will be a huge help just by being involved, so, welcome aboard, have fun, and don't try the cocktail.
Sir_Sniper
Sir_Sniper

http://www.drunkduck.com/Sofa_Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotein Wed May 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Thank you very much! ^^ Good luck with your VA auditions!
Skotein
Skotein
Audio Team
Audio Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed May 12, 2010 4:11 pm

The latest of the late!

Sorry! Welcome to the forums! I'm mrtweetums!

Please look around the forums and read the rules!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Fear not Tweetums, for it is I who shall be the latest.

Anyway
O:
YOU'RE THAT GUY
omg
:D I found out about YOUR stuff from the folks here. Small 'net, something like that.
I'm Marley, auditioning VA.
And I SO CAN'T WAIT to see what you're gonna have to contribute to the project. :D
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome nonetheless =] I'm dirksies, a vice-VA head. Nice job with your VA audition, btw pikachu I'm sure you'll be an excellent addition to our team!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Ra ra ah-ah ah, ro-ma, ro ma-ma--O HAY THUR Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotein Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey, thanks for the kind welcomes, everyone! Sorry that I've been gone for so long. Been busy working and doing stuff for PREO, but I've turned my attention back to PokeAni.

Did I miss anything important? I guess I should go look at all the threads and things. ^^;
Skotein
Skotein
Audio Team
Audio Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheViolentTomboy Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, a lot of people wished u happy birthday a few days ago ; )
TheViolentTomboy
TheViolentTomboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum