Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime

+4
Kazaazz
Razor-Leaf
Alexie82818
sonofagundam
8 posters

Go down

my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Empty my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime

Post by sonofagundam Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 am

I joined a few moments ago due to my friend informing me of this wonderful site.i love pokemon and would be honored if you would allow me a auditions for a part.

sonofagundam

my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

Back to top Go down

my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Empty Re: my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime

Post by Alexie82818 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 am

Why hello ther Coby Howarth!! Welcome to the PokeSpeAni forums!! My name's Alexie. ^^ I'm trying to join the music team!
Good for you, knowing what you want to do! Go for it!! Everyone and their many auditions are all warmly welcomed, and we all look forward to your work! The more the merrier after all! Smile
I don't know if it's my place or not to say it, and you'll hear it many many times to come, but please be sure to read the universal forum rules at the top of each section!
Once again, welcome to the forums!
Alexie82818
Alexie82818
Staff

Music Team Voice Team VA Critic my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

http://fishenod.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Empty Re: my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime

Post by Razor-Leaf Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:51 am

Hey, Welcome to the forums!
I wanna be a VA too, so I am exited about your audition.
Do you know what characters you wanna try out for?
(God my post looks tiny compared to Alexies! TT_TT)
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:38 am

Not as tiny as mine Razor-Leaf cause I'm just saying welcome!
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 am

Hi, Coby! Welcome to the forums. I'm dirksies, a vice VA head. If you have any questions about auditioning or anything in general, just ask. I heopy you can contribute to this project! =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 am

Welcome, I'm the other Vice Va head, whatthechuck3. I hope(y? lol) to hear from you, too. Read the rules, okay?
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 am

Hi Gundam
I`m Sai
Read the RULES.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Yo!

My name is mrtweetums!

Well, for Va auditions...which part do you want to try out for? Everything is open! So feel free to audition for whoever you like!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator my names coby howarth and want to become a voice actor in this anime Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum