Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there!

4 posters

Go down

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by Raichu111092 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi, I'm Raichu111092!

I'm an amateur voice actor and am planning to go to college for music composition. I also like to draw and play video games, namely Pokemon (duh) and the Mario series. I play a few musical instruments, mainly clarinet, oboe, and string bass.

I am currently casted as Poliwhirl and Random Boy in animefangel's dub of the Pokemon Special manga. (She has an introduction topic somewhere around here as well.)

Here's my original audition for that dub, if you were curious as to my vocal ranges: Link

It's on Youtube for now. The location of my sendspace version is currently unavailable due to a server that's down.

Nice to meet all of you!

Last edited by Raichu111092 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raichu111092
Raichu111092

Hello there! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post by Joyfulldreams Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Nice to meet you too! If you want to help us out in any way, try posting in the appropriate audition forum. =3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Hello there! Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Raichu111092 wrote:Hi, I'm Raichu111092!

I'm an amateur voice actor and am planning to go to college for music composition. I also like to draw and play video games, namely Pokemon (duh) and the Mario series. I play a few musical instruments, mainly clarinet, oboe, and string bass.

I am currently casted as Poliwhirl and Random Boy in animefangel's dub of the Pokemon Special manga. (She has an introduction topic somewhere around here as well.)

Here's my original audition for that dub, if you were curious as to my vocal ranges: Link

It's on Youtube for now. The location of my sendspace version is currently unavailable due to a server that's down.

Nice to meet all of you!

Glad to have you here:) Welcome to the forums. If you could do music composition too we'd love to hear you.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Hello there! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenCS Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:28 am

Belated welcomes, but you already know I approve. Work hard and check the rules and announcements regularly.
ShenCS
ShenCS
Script Team
Script Team

Hello there! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum