Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisement banner showcase!

+5
Goddess_of_Random
dawsoc
Joyfulldreams
dirksies
Mrtweetums
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Empty Re: Advertisement banner showcase!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 am

>_< Joy~~~ you seem to be very busy and working really hard. I'll try to finish the character sheets as soon as possible. Q_Q

and nice Blue pikachu

..btw, i'll try my best to make line-art and base colouring tutorials so that more people can help in those areas. ^^ as for you, Joy, focus on practising Mato's style for now. pikachu

Back to top Go down

Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Empty Re: Advertisement banner showcase!

Post by .alex-chan Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm

I have a banner, I don't think it's any good though. x)

Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 5xvlhj

I also do manga coloring. *points at avatar* Unfortunately, I can't color a whole manga page, as I only have limited computer time. V____V And coloring takes a lot of your time. Crying or Very sad
.alex-chan
.alex-chan

Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 am

Wow! I love the coloring on the banner, it is so pretty! (I'm assuming you did it....right?) And the concept is just sweet! i think the kid in the foreground is supposed to be emerald, though, and I think he has obnoxious green hair...

Last edited by dirksies on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : observation FAIL! (see below))
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 am

No, emerald has blonde hair. XD You've never noticed from the manga covers?

Anyways, I don't think she did the coloring, but the banner is awesome! 8D
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:51 am

He does? Seriously?....wow, well I figured his name was Emerald so he probabaly had green hair... Haha, wow, sorry, my bad. Well that makes the ad even better!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 49598_1262893526318_full
Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Star3 is this OK? Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Star3
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

ohmigosh! Razor-leaf, that is awesome! Wow, I love it so much, so funny!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 pm

um, thanks, I geuss, I can do better though,
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm

I just love Gold's expression because it seems like exactly something he would do. Then of course he would bounce back, wanting to make sure his voice actor is cool, wanted to be drawn super-smexily, and just generally being himself. I just thought you did a really good job catching his character, and it's original art (right?), which is a plus.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm

actually,its from fr/lg, when Silver is un-petrified, I coulered it and did the logo
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh, okay, I still like it, though
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

That's not original art, I've seen it around pixiv and 151chan. Don't assume that all art is original, dirk, maybe even if the person says they did draw it.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 pm

I said I did'nt draw it!!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:That's not original art, I've seen it around pixiv and 151chan. Don't assume that all art is original, dirk, maybe even if the person says they did draw it.

*blinks*...I don't assume all art is original, that's why I asked.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm

I wasn't saying anything about you! I was just warning dirk about these things, because this isn't the first time she's made assumptions like that. =0 Really, no offense at all! I remember how awkward and embarrassing it is when people are all 'you DREW that??' and then you have to say 'erm...no.' Dx

Edit:
Dirk: Gaaah, I'm sorry Dx.

I'm just gonna shut up now because I am obviously a *NASTYPERSON*. >.>;

Last edited by ShenCS on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shen Edit: Language!)
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 pm

It's not?...hmm. Well, I'm sorry. I'll watch what I say and be more careful next time

edit: don't worry about it joy-joy.Smile I do need to watch what I type, sometimed my fingers are faster than my common sense, ehehe
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 pm

sorry joy and dirksies!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm

it's not your fault, Razor. Stuff can get confusing on the Internet with a bunch of people posting and also that fact that it's hard to understand what people mean without hearing their voice or seeing their facial expression
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by .alex-chan Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am

dirksies wrote:Wow! I love the coloring on the banner, it is so pretty! (I'm assuming you did it....right?) And the concept is just sweet! i think the kid in the foreground is supposed to be emerald, though, and I think he has obnoxious green hair...

:'D Thanks. I could make some more, if you guys like. And no, I didn't color the banner. I can't color that good. xD
Green hair...? You must be thinking about Wally, then. Sadly, he's not a DexHolder. ;A;
.alex-chan
.alex-chan

Advertisement banner showcase! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2