Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TVTroper Appears

5 posters

Go down

A TVTroper Appears Empty A TVTroper Appears

Post by LeonHinomoto Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 pm

I just want to start by saying that I, of course, love Pokemon Special! I love it so much, in fact, that as I was browsing tvtropes, as I often do, I decided to look into it. Low and behold, I was led to here eventually. I looked around at some of the auditons, fell in love with whatthechuck3's Green, and then decided why not join? So here I am, planning to audition for some roles... Hope I can give plenty of help and support this fanime through to the end. I'm happy to be here and it's nice to meet you all!!

Fun fact, I share my birthday with Gold!
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

A TVTroper Appears Empty Re: A TVTroper Appears

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 am

Woah Chuck chuck is popular~ XDD

And oh it's interesting how tvtropes seem to bring in quite a few members. ^^
Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Ezu~

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 am

Nice to meet you too, Ezu! Though I must say, hearing Cocolove's and Road's attempts at the opening were the things that really convinced me to join.
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 am

Ah! Welcome fellow troper! It's so awesome that you found us through that site, I'm kind of addicted there myself. Anyway, welcome to the forums! My name is dirksies and I am the VA head. If you have any questions about auditioning for anything, just ask me, but be sure to read the rules, the FAQs, and the guidelines in the VA section before posting just to get some good tips. I think that's everything and I hope to see you around!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 am

Aye, nice to meet you Dirksies. I'll be sure to follow your advice, though I did already read the rules and the FAQ. Kind of makes me wonder who posted that link on tvtropes. I'm trying to see if I can make a good Professor Oak voice, though I'm not sure that will work out. Oddly enough, considering I'm a guy and all, I think I may have a good Agatha voice, is she still open? Also talking with a friend who may be thinking about going for some Pokemon voices that need filled.
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 am

Sweetness~! I don't remember who added the TVtropes link. It wasn't me, but I do remember somebody talking about putting the link there...don't remember who now.

Anyway, awesome! I can't wait to hear your audition! Try to go for characters that are coming up closer in the series, such as Brock, Bill, and Oak (but you already mentioned him =]); we just need to get those characters cast sooner than others. If you want to do an Agatha audition, go for it! But we won't be taking it too seriously until we get closer to the time when we need those characters.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 am

A fellow troper AND a fellow One Piece fan. BG approves.

We can always use more Pokemon VAs (it's hard stuff to do), so bring your friend along as well!

I don't remember who was talking about a link, but I do think we need to get our own page there...
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah, One Piece is epic. It's the only series where I don't hate any characters. As a matter of fact, after all the back stories, the entire Straw Hat crew became my favorite character. And I get giddy every time Luffy punches the right guy! Bellamy and the noble for instance.

And is your location a reference to Gurren Lagann? If so, awesome! I was going to use one of the combining quotes as my sig, but most of those are spoilers...

I don't think I have a voice for Brock, but maybe I could find one that works for Bill. And about that accent thing that I was reading about. I've heard both Southern and Irish, although I don't often like dubbed accents, *cough4KidsSanjicough*
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazergamer Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Nice to meet you Leon. It is nice that you are helping out too, have fun with your audition. Very Happy
Blazergamer
Blazergamer

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 am

I'll try, and nice to meet you Blazer.
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 am

Hey nice to meet ya, the name is Jonk.

I also like One Piece and its epic punches.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

Probably the happiest I've ever been to see someone be punched, ever. Thanks for that video and nice to meet you Jonk.
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A TVTroper Appears Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum