Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone! SpiritKitten here!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! SpiritKitten here! Empty Hello Everyone! SpiritKitten here!

Post by Spiritkitten Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 am

I have already done a few auditions on here, but I guess I should do this as well. ^^;

I have only been voice acting now since 2009. So, I'm still discovering all the ranges where my vocals can go, and they are changes. I'm finding I can't do some characters I was doing when I first started. As of right now, I have mostly done young female characters, a few woman characters, a few young boy characters (in mostly abridged shows) I can do accents (British, Russian(getting better)) I do also enjoy singing though I am still discovering my range on that end. (if you'd like to hear my attempts please visit my youtube page, www . youtube . com/user/spiritkitten

As for my history with pokemon, I grew up with the first season of pokemon, and loved it, I kind of fell out when Ash moved to the Hoenn Region, and just stopped at Cinnoh Region, there were just too many pokemon for me to keep up, but I still watch the movies. I also keep up with the games, having beaten the Black version.

I should also warn you all, that I am a yaoi fan, so I do like to pair boys up with each other, but I can be picky about my pairings, there are some pairs that I can't stand. I do also like some hetero pairs.

I'm also a writer (most of my stories do contain yaoi (nothing really graphic except one or two)
http :// www . fanfiction . net/~danicaloy

I also have a deviantart page, as a writer and one who likes to draw and create.
danicaspirit . deviantart . com

Well I'm not sure what else to say, if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask, and thank you for your time! I look forward to this series!

Spiritkitten of VAA and Youtube!
Spiritkitten
Spiritkitten

Hello Everyone! SpiritKitten here! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! SpiritKitten here! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! SpiritKitten here!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Welcome to our forums!^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 pm

I've seen you around the VAA; you seem to be really well-known there. Now I see why, your auditions were fantastic! You have a new fan~ good luck in the auditions, and hopefully we'll be able to work together! ^.^
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritkitten Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 am

@Aisu

Thank you very much! And good luck to you in these auditions as well!
Spiritkitten
Spiritkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum