Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process.

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process. Empty [solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process.

Post by melodubs Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Firstly, I noticed all of the audition threads were taken down this morning. This was initially alarming until I realized that it was probably just informing us that auditions are closed. However, I noticed that there was a poll pitched recently for deciding on the voice of Professor Oak. My issue with this is that I do not recall some user's work based on their username alone, and I would have liked to have compared each voice once again before casting a final vote. I only recognized one username on the poll, you see.

I've a request. Primarily that the audition threads be opened again, with the topics locked, so that us users could listen to the voice tracks ourselves at the time of voting just to be sure. Another suggestion--one that is likely more optimal--would be for the voting thread to post each audition link as to refresh our memories/have us become acquainted with some users that we are not too familiar with.

Additionally, I feel this would be more fair to the users who have auditioned when there was not a lot of forum activity.

If I am misunderstanding anything in any way please let me know. I don't want to be a burden or misunderstand anything.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Edit: Aisu pointed me in the right direction! So sorry for the misunderstanding! Please feel free to delete this thread!

Last edited by melodubs on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

[solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process. Bg10

Back to top Go down

[solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process. Empty Re: [solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process.

Post by Aisu Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Technically, you can view the auditions. If you go to the poll, the part where it shows the location of the thread (hopefully you know what I'm talking about,'cause I'm not sure how else to explain it XD), you'll see that it's in the category "Professor Oak". Click that link, and you'll be able to access all the auditions.
Hope I helped!
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

[solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process. Empty Re: [solved]Some issues regarding the audition voting process.

Post by melodubs Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh! Goodness gracious I see now! I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding! Thanks for pointing that out to me~!
Hmm, I should probably delete this thread then, huh? ;_; How do I do that, uh...
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Don't worry about it, just leave it as it is.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Alright, if you insist~!
Gosh I feel like a big dummy. I'm very sorry. ;_;
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Were we even supposed to be able to see the poll? XD 'cause that was the only one... And I was under the impression that only the current staff members would be voting. ^^"
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Honestly I kinda felt it came out of the blue myself. I thought it would've been announced a few days beforehand in the news section.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 pm

You know, I thought about that too! ;_;
Oh gosh maybe it was a mistake and that's why they took it down? It makes sense now~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Yes.
That is correct.

Results will be given in 7 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Thank you for clarifying! I'm so sorry for all of the trouble.
Good luck voting! And good luck to everyone anticipating an answer~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down