Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

+5
Vooleroo
Spiritkitten
PokemonTrainerVivian
Aisu
melodubs
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 am

@Guest I understand! Thanks so much. Smile
How're you today, Guest? And I've been meaning to ask, why the username Guest? Is it an account that's run by more than one person?

@nana5h1 I intended to do 3+ auditions, but because I was beginning to get sick, my voice quality changed very quickly, so I only wound up doing an audition for one character. I'm very sad about it. D:
Oh, and I also posted a reel for additional voices. So, technically two auditions.
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

The results are up! Congratulations, actors!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The results are up! Congratulations, actors!!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 am

What do you mean?
We had around 25 people audition for several roles.

@melodubs
I couldn't come up with anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by nana5h1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 am

@Guest it was a just a general question and your response answered it. Thanks.

nana5h1

https://www.youtube.com/nana5h1

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 am

@Guest Ohhhh I see. So you want us to just continue to call you Guest, right? Smile
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 am

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritkitten Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 am

Last day! Now I am really starting to get nervous...there were so many good auditions that got submitted...

A final Good luck to everyone!
Spiritkitten
Spiritkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:58 pm

@Guest Great! One day you'll have a proper name, though. One day.

@Spiritkitten Good luck to you too, dear~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm

One day...

Back to top Go down

Post by nana5h1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

More. Another day, another destin- freaking co-workers!! ... sigh.. les misérables...

nana5h1

https://www.youtube.com/nana5h1

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Today is the day, darlings~~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 am

Getting more and more nervous... Just got rejected for another show I auditioned for... Thy told me in no uncertain terms that my voice and mic quality weren't what they were looking for.

Crap.
I didn't think I was THAT bad...

Ah, well. I'll just cross my fingers for this cast list!
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:45 am

Oh gosh Aisu I'm so sorry to hear that. ;_; /hugs tight
Y'win some and y'lose some, I suppose. That was the first piece of advice I received when I wanted to begin voice acting: don't get discouraged if you get rejected, because it will likely happen a lot. Trial and error. /nodnod

Aah, but I know what you mean, being nervous and all... I actually had a bad dream about this! What happened was that I got accepted for the role I auditioned for, and I was so happy. However, a few minutes later, I saw that the role was given to someone else because they got more votes.

I was bummed. It was /so/ close! Thankfully it was merely a dream, but for me to even dream something like that must mean that this is making me more nervous than I think. uwu
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Thanks *hus back* I wish they'd just told me before, y'know? I might've had time to redo my audition. But no. They actually led me to believe that I had a good shot at one of the roles I tried for... Then when i asked what I could improve on, thy told me the best improvement would be quitting ;_;

Aww, man, that'd be a horrible dream >.< No worries! ...We can be nervous together |D

Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Definitely! They should have let you know earlier so you could improve and try again instead of shooting you down.
NO WAY THEY SAID THAT?! SCREW THAT! Don't let anyone tell you that, darling! Never give up, please!

We shall! /squeezes tight!

Ah, by the way! I checked out your website, and it inspired me to make my own Webs page! Your website looks very professional and clean~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 pm

They really did. ;_; I know I shouldn't listen, but still. Kind of a blow to my confidence as a VA.

Really? ^^" I thought my website looked really basic and boring. (Plus I should probably update it at some point, lol). I've honestly been considering switching over to Wix; now, THOSE look professional...
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 pm

That's /awful/ of them to say, wow... ;_; I can understand why it would hurt, though... gah... I'm so sorry.

Basic is the new professional! My sister is in graphic design and I drabble in photoshop and web design. So I can say that with confidence~!
Wix? ouo
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Thanks *hugs* I'm not going to worry too much about it. After all, haters gonna hate, right? Wink

I was so tempted to give them some sarcastic remark, but (barely) restrained myself XD

Oh, wow~ I have no artistic ability whatsoever //shot. Wix is this website provider that can make these really high-quality, awesome websites. I had to make a site for a school project, and Wix got me full marks ^.^
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 pm

True that. Wink

Yeah you're gunna wanna hold your tongue for those sort of things. /nod Can't be rude, no matter how badly you want to be!

Oooh I see~!
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisu Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm just going to take it as a compliment; successful people always have haters! ^.^b

I know >.< I was just sitting there like "don't do it... Don't stoop to their level..." I actually had to walk away from the computer to prevent myself *dies*

Yup~ it's pretty awesome. I'm just too lazy to set up a whole new website XD
Aisu
Aisu

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:24 pm

That's so true!

I'm glad you were able to hold back!

Aah, same. I have so many websites to make it easier for everyone to be updated. It's always exciting to make another one but rather time consuming...
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritkitten Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Does anyone know where the cast list is going to be posted?
Spiritkitten
Spiritkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Sorry, we have some runoff voting.

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 pm

That's okay, please take your time. And yes, where will the castlist be posted? Or will it be sent via PM to those who got accepted?
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Cast list will be posted in the news section.

Back to top Go down

Post by melodubs Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Great to know, thanks for updating us! I imagine at this rate it won't be posted tonight?
melodubs
melodubs
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next