Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auditions and Demo reels

Go down

Auditions and Demo reels Empty Auditions and Demo reels

Post by Meedle Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I know I mentioned months ago about auditioning but never got the chance with school. Until now where I have a class strictly to making a demo reel. The question I have is if I make something for the project can it also end up in my demo reel?

It won't have pokemon written all over but if I do a good outdoors background (for example) could I also put it in my demo reel? Or even just a basic walk cycle? (the pokemon characters won't actually be shown in the demo reel, just a moving figure.)

I know for the audition the pokemon characters is a walk cycle but the demo reel would have just a basic figure and then the pokemon character would be laid over it for the audition. (again, just as example)

I'm not sure if I'm making much sense but I really want to help with this project and I see this is a chance to help. Is this even allowed?
Meedle
Meedle

Auditions and Demo reels Bg10

Back to top Go down

Auditions and Demo reels Empty Re: Auditions and Demo reels

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am

Your art isn't part of the project yet. You can do what you want with them, it's yours after all.

Back to top Go down