Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we should have a new fakemon competition.

Go down

I think we should have a new fakemon competition. Empty I think we should have a new fakemon competition.

Post by pumpxpumpkin Thu May 30, 2013 11:59 am

No? Doesn't anyone else?

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
pumpxpumpkin
pumpxpumpkin

I think we should have a new fakemon competition. Bg10

Back to top Go down

I think we should have a new fakemon competition. Empty Re: I think we should have a new fakemon competition.

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Sounds good. You can start by posting yours first.

Back to top Go down

I think we should have a new fakemon competition. Empty Re: I think we should have a new fakemon competition.

Post by pumpxpumpkin Fri May 31, 2013 4:51 am

Gladly, I've already done a couple out of sheer boredom in the past couple of months. Anyway, even if not a competition, just a place to share them I guess.

Banette evolution (pure ghost type): I think we should have a new fakemon competition. Banett10

Tropius pre-evolution (pure grass type, gains dual flying type with evolution): I think we should have a new fakemon competition. Tropiu11

I still have yet to think of decent names to be honest. Does anyone else have any designs? And anyone help with names?
pumpxpumpkin
pumpxpumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Dessequin and Quadrapedious?

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpxpumpkin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am

Hmm, hmmm.

I like Dessequin, like a combination of dissect/destiny or something (maybe dessert >w>) and mannequin. pikachu (OMG ITS THE DESSERT GHOST. USE ICE CREAM ATTACK.)

Quadrapedious is hard to say! ;o; But it's cool I guess. I was thinking 'tropia', kind of more simple for a baby pokemon.
pumpxpumpkin
pumpxpumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 pm

I went to Bulbapedia and looked up the name origins for their other forms and tried to follow the naming trend.
Dessequin was "despair" and "mannequin".

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpxpumpkin Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 am

Yes, that's awesome. I like that, thanks dude. I didn't think of using mannequin... I did think of 'Malienette' (malice+banette) but it sounds too long winded. Dessequin is awesome, bro.
pumpxpumpkin
pumpxpumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down