Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world");

+2
PokemonTrainerVivian
Metrunui
6 posters

Go down

First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world"); Empty First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world");

Post by Metrunui Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

I am the following: anime fan, Pokémon addict (supporter of the gens 1-3 limit), nerd, geek, C# programmer, DBZ fan, new reader of the Pokémon manga (I read the 1998 volumes by choice and just started last month), gamer, Nintendo fan, Minecraft player, DeathNote fan, viewer of Tobuscus, young man who sleeps with a GameBoy Color, GBA, GameBoy Advance Micro, DS, DSi, and 3DS under his pillow, Mario fan, original Spongebob fan, super badass at Super Smash Bros., Melee, and Brawl, Pokémon anime fan that has seen every single episode first 6 seasons of it and has the first 3 on his iTunes library (even the 3 banned ones with english sub in japanese only scenes), Pokémon fan that wants the original art style of Mewtwo back in the upcoming movie with Genesect, and one who thinks that anime fangirls are hot.
Metrunui
Metrunui

First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world"); Bg10

Back to top Go down

First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world"); Empty Re: First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world");

Post by PokemonTrainerVivian Thu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Oooooooo Smash Bros badass XD I love Smash Bros! Welcome to our forums! Very Happy
PokemonTrainerVivian
PokemonTrainerVivian

Back to top Go down

First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world"); Empty Re: First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world");

Post by Metrunui Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Yeah I obtained a GameBoy Color with Pokémon Red and Yellow when I was 3, as well as a nintendo 64 with super mario 64, Pokémon stadium, and Super Smash Bros. In other words I have been a hardcore gamer since age three. I beat the elite four in my red version at age 6 and collected all 120 stars on super mario 64 at age 8! I am a freaking 90's kid! I grew up watching DBZ, Pokémon, Spongebob, as well as all the other awesome shows on Cartoon network when it still had Toonami as a daily portion of their schedule. And I remember all the great shows from Nickelodeon like Avatar the Last Airbender, Rugrats (ORIGIANL Rugrats), Invader ZIM, ect. However when I turned 10 I obtained a laptop which enabled me to look beyond the fixed schedule I lived in and could watch anime episodes online for free! Of course that was when Pokémon decided to betray its fans and fire just about every great script writer, artist, and voice actor that wanted to keep the maturing generation that would be willing to support the dying RPG genre. So Nintendo and Game Freak and made s***y episodes and games with too many legendaries. Pokémon lost all its creativity after it switched over to 4th gen and created far too generic Pokémon. Most people who support the gens 1-3 cap are just upset that Nintendo and Game Freak decided to implement the "God Pokémon" (Arceus), but the only reason why I support it is because Pokémon was way too generic and had way too many legendaries to place into a new gen. Once 5th gen was announced I thought at first that Pokémon left me. But the real reason why I bought black version was because of the remake of gold and silver. The only thing that is keeping my Pokémon fandom alive today is the manga that to be honest fits the needs of reading for all original Pokémon fans that are in a similar position to mine. Smile
Metrunui
Metrunui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Welcome to the forums!^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Thu May 30, 2013 11:37 pm

PokemonTrainerVivian wrote:Oooooooo Smash Bros badass XD I love Smash Bros! Welcome to our forums! Very Happy

Don't we all!
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world"); Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMaster Fri May 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Metrunui wrote:Of course that was when Pokémon decided to betray its fans and fire just about every great script writer, artist, and voice actor that wanted to keep the maturing generation that would be willing to support the dying RPG genre. So Nintendo and Game Freak and made s***y episodes and games with too many legendaries.
...This... I tend to hate the people who say things like this... I welcome you, but doubt we'll get along well.
MrMaster
MrMaster
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpxpumpkin Fri May 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Welcome, not that I'm one to welcome as I am new too! Although, your signature is quite annoyingly big. But enjoy your stay. ~
pumpxpumpkin
pumpxpumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Fri May 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Metrunui wrote:*giant freakin' block of text*
Whoa, pal! Calm down! We're glad to have you aboard, but there's no need to drop big text bombs of opinion there. As pumpxpumpkin said, it would be nice if you could make your signature smaller, or at least slip it into spoilers.

That being said, pleased ta meetcha!
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team First line in programming: console.writeline("Sup world"); Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Metrunui Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 am

Resized my signature due to popular demand. Smile
Metrunui
Metrunui

Back to top Go down

Post by PokemonTrainerVivian Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:05 am

Jonk wrote:
PokemonTrainerVivian wrote:Oooooooo Smash Bros badass XD I love Smash Bros! Welcome to our forums! Very Happy

Don't we all!

That's true XD
PokemonTrainerVivian
PokemonTrainerVivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Metrunui Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 pm

I add at least one anime reference to my profile's location every day.
Metrunui
Metrunui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:38 pm

That could get long, fast. Maybe bi-monthly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Metrunui Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:43 pm

I'm switching to as low as monthly.
Metrunui
Metrunui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down