Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you.

2 posters

Go down

Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you. Empty Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you.

Post by Pokefan_Kamikaze Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Well, hi there. I am Pokefan_Kamikaze, but just call me Kamikaze, Kaze, or whatever nickname someone comes up with. xD I just recently found out about this project, so I instantly wanted to check it out and to give it support. I may not audition due to just thinking I won't do that well in voice acting, but I'll try if the need comes. I'll give moral support in the mean time and suggest ideas to help if that is okay with everyone. ^.^
Pokefan_Kamikaze
Pokefan_Kamikaze

Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you. Empty Re: Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you.

Post by Tsurugi Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 am

Greetings Kami, welcome to the forums Smile Moral support is always welcome, but if you have any questions about auditions and such, feel free to ask the Admins and team leaders of the project.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you. Empty Re: Hola to everyone! Nice to meet you.

Post by Pokefan_Kamikaze Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 am

Okay. Thank you for the information, Tsurugi. I'll be sure to ask if I think of a question.
Pokefan_Kamikaze
Pokefan_Kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down