Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my new obsession :3

5 posters

Go down

Hello, my new obsession :3 Empty Hello, my new obsession :3

Post by TwitchingHades Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi, all! I'm TwitchingHades, Hades for short.
I love anime, and Pokemon, but I guess that much should be obvious. I also love animating! I'm currently an animation major in college, about to start my junior year so I've got some experience under my belt.
I just found out about this project today, so I'm obviously new here. As said in the description, I've fallen in love with the idea of a fan-made Pokemon show (and obsession over it is soon to follow). I will likely be auditioning as an animator in the near future, as long as the project is still looking for more animators, so look forward to seeing some of my work! I think I would make a great addition to the team, as I am not only a fast animator, but I'm also fairly good at adapting my style. The only downside is that I'm not very good at backgrounds, so I would be most useful in character animation :"D
So, (for those of you without the authority to recruit people) wish me luck on becoming part of the team!

P.S. I read in the Animator Audition post that I needed to make a walk and run cycle of a main character. If someone has a link to a picture of one/all of the main characters, that would be very helpful, to make sure I'm drawing the right person. Please and thank you!  = D

Hades out~
TwitchingHades
TwitchingHades

Hello, my new obsession :3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hello, my new obsession :3 Empty Re: Hello, my new obsession :3

Post by Giest Thu May 01, 2014 10:21 am

I'm not sure if this project is on hiatus or not but here are some reference pictures for Red:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/de/Red_Adventures_Running.png
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/75/Red_RGB_chapter_Adventures.png

If you're as good as you say then you will be a good addition to the team. ^^

Giest

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 am

Giest wrote:I'm not sure if this project is on hiatus or not but here are some reference pictures for Red:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/de/Red_Adventures_Running.png
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/75/Red_RGB_chapter_Adventures.png

If you're as good as you say then you will be a good addition to the team. ^^

I'm not sure if the project is on hiatus or not either, even though I've had this account for two years, I haven't seen much...? Maybe because all I do is lurk

TwitchingHades wrote:If someone has a link to a picture of one/all of the main characters, that would be very helpful, to make sure I'm drawing the right person.
On Pixiv I found these keyframes of Red, but that's about it.

Though, I have drawn Red and the other characters in the RGB arc plenty of times since I was younger, and I'm also fairly good at adapting my style so I could make references for you if you want? (Even though I never do anything here) I don't know about colors, though.
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimblecat Thu May 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Oh my gosh, this is perfect. The last update we received was the fact that they didn't have enough animators.

Thimblecat

Back to top Go down

Post by TwitchingHades Thu May 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Though, I have drawn Red and the other characters in the RGB arc plenty of times since I was younger, and I'm also fairly good at adapting my style so I could make references for you if you want? (Even though I never do anything here) I don't know about colors, though.

I've already put in a walk cycle for Red, but it would be awesome if you could make some references, that way I know for sure who I will (hopefully) be animating in the future.
This series is supposed to be based off the Pokemon Adventures manga, right? I've never actually heard about the manga before, so I'm not sure who all the characters are and what they look like... So, if you're still willing to do some references, that'd be cool  pikachu
TwitchingHades
TwitchingHades

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Fri May 09, 2014 11:43 am

TwitchingHades wrote:I've already put in a walk cycle for Red, but it would be awesome if you could make some references, that way I know for sure who I will (hopefully) be animating in the future.
This series is supposed to be based off the Pokemon Adventures manga, right? I've never actually heard about the manga before, so I'm not sure who all the characters are and what they look like... So, if you're still willing to do some references, that'd be cool  pikachu

Yeah, it's supposed to be based off of Pokemon Special/Adventures. I'll try to start working on the references soon, probably sometime tomorrow. I'll just be drawing the main trio in the RGB arc, I hope that's alright.
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TwitchingHades Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 pm

PokeFan72 wrote:

Yeah, it's supposed to be based off of Pokemon Special/Adventures. I'll try to start working on the references soon, probably sometime tomorrow. I'll just be drawing the main trio in the RGB arc, I hope that's alright.

I found a place to read the manga. If the main trio are Red, Misty and Brock, then I don't need references. I didn't realize how similar it was to the anime, and didn't expect it to have the same characters... :'D
TwitchingHades
TwitchingHades

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Fri May 09, 2014 2:17 pm

TwitchingHades wrote:I found a place to read the manga. If the main trio are Red, Misty and Brock, then I don't need references. I didn't realize how similar it was to the anime, and didn't expect it to have the same characters...  :'D
The main trio is Red, Green (guy who looks like Gary), and Blue... Well, I think so anyway. To be honest, I haven't read PokeSpe in a while.
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TwitchingHades Fri May 09, 2014 8:18 pm

PokeFan72 wrote:
The main trio is Red, Green (guy who looks like Gary), and Blue... Well, I think so anyway. To be honest, I haven't read PokeSpe in a while.

Oh, ok, got it! Blue is the only one I haven't seen, then. Thank you  happy 
TwitchingHades
TwitchingHades

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Sat May 10, 2014 10:43 am

TwitchingHades wrote:Oh, ok, got it! Blue is the only one I haven't seen, then. Thank you  happy 
I know you said you didn't need a ref for Red, but I already kinda drew it before you said so, then I thought, "Why not upload both?", so I did...
Hello, my new obsession :3 Jnq6hu10
These are just sketches by the way.
Link: http://sta.sh/21llcclob5jm
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Mon May 19, 2014 1:26 am

Hello, I again apologize for my own hiatus. I won't let that happen again without further warning. Welcome to the forums and I hope ( really hope) you're still active. The animator audition is great as I'm really in need of keyframers/animators/compilers. I hope you check back soon and again welcome to the project!
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Hello, my new obsession :3 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum